have not heard of one resident who has said they don't want to be here

We love it Ardenwoods. The staff are very good with people coming in that are new. The food is excellent and the service is just wonderful. If I push my button it automatically gets a hold of someone and they come right away. There are lots of activities. They have everything imaginable. The exercise classes I have been to are wonderful. I recently went on a bus trip to the theater and it was just excellent. They drop you off right out front and pick you up there too. The rent I will say is a little high and they will raise the price each year. So that is a little scary to hear. I do also wish the apartment had a washer and dryer in it. They have a laundry room that you have to go to. They also need more storage here. The landscaping is absolutely gorgeous and I have a beautiful view. I have not heard of one resident who has said they don't want to be here.

Very Nice. Best Food and Views

My hilltop experience !

After researching and visiting several retirement communities, I chose Ardenwoods based on activities that seemed to fit my lifestyle, the 90 % financial arrangement which gave me assurance if things didn't work out, and ultimately, the attitude of the staff. Both caring and professional, the staff works together to make each resident important to the whole community.
I compliment myself on having made an excellent choice.