Arden Courts - Yardley - Yardley, PA

Choose Arden Courts of Yardley

I have been wanting to write a review for some time now. By far the hardest decision I ever made but have never regretted my decision to choose Arden Courts in Yardley. I am continually impressed by the kindness and dignity that they give their residents. My mom has come to life again. They do not talk down to their residents they treat them like the respected individuals they are. I would choose them again!! I have told all my friends if you have to make such a decision come to Arden Courts. Yardley is the best. Two thumbs up!!

The staff are angels

I had the privilege of visiting my Godson at Arden Courts of Yardley. I cannot find the words to express what I think about the place or the people who work there, they are angels! I vstayed for hours everyday during my weeklong visit and saw countless acts of kindness. Thank you for all you do!

Kind and caring staff

We looked at all the places in the area and chose this place. From the day our mom moved in we’ve had peace of mind. The staff are kind and compassionate and they treat the people who live there with respect.

best place out there

Everyone here is great. From [Removed] in the front office to [Removed] in the nursing office. Caregivers know what to do for the residents. My mom is living life again and being social. She's always clean, always smiling, always happy!

Don't go anywhere else if you need help with someone with dementia. They are the best!

Thank you Arden Courts of Yardley!!

Clean, excellent care and approachable staff! I would highly recommend.

Lack of Care

My mother is doing okay since her move to this community, but I do have some concerns. She has had quite a few bad falls. The staff is okay, but I do think they need to hire more care givers. Her personal care could be better, they only bath her twice a week. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community for the most part. The meals okay, and she has gotten involved in some of the activities they offer. Overall due to the lack of caring my mother has received, this is not a community I would recommend.

It didn't take very long to realize I wasn't comfortable

I had my loved one here for a short time. It didn't take very long to realize I wasn't comfortable having them here. I felt like I needed to be there, and decided to find another place. It wasn't the best experience, and I don't think I would recommend them.

Not recommended

They have poor management and untrained staff. Found that many medications were not administered. My loved ones's clothes were always filthy and personal hygiene was not a priority for the residents. Beware of evening (after 5) and weekend staff.

Trustworthy staff

What really made the difference is the staff. They are just very friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating and overall just seemed trustworthy. Felt comfortable enough to entrust them with our loved ones.

Very nice facility. Staff fully invo...

Very nice facility. Staff fully involved with residents. The Director is a credit to the facility. She seems knowledgeable about dementia/Alzheimers. Facility extremely clean, bright and staff seems very pleasant and competent. I like that the facility is divided into 4 sections, thereby making each section more "homey" and personal. Down side is not a Medicaid facility - if we run out of funds, would need to move to another facility. Cost is on par with the other assisted living facilities and is all inclusive except for medications and incontinent needs.

Welcome to Arden Courts of Yardley, an assisted living community designed exclusively for individuals in the early to middle stages of Alzheimer's disease and memory impairment. We concentrate on the programs and life skills that best meet our residents' special needs - promoting their independence and individuality, their health and spiritual well-being. Arden Courts features private accommodations in a center that is secure and safe both indoors and out. Our center staff is specially trained in Alzheimer's care and provides 24-hour supervision. Structured programs and activities are offered seven days a week. Short term respite stays are available. Arden Courts is designed to provide specialized Alzheimer's care in a home like environment. Extensive and secured outdoor walking paths are available for exercise and visiting.