ComForCare - Lower Bucks County - Langhorne, PA

ComForCare - Lower Bucks County - Langhorne, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

ComForCare will work with you on scheduling a caregiver to stay five days, six days or even seven. They will work with you as long as you give them 24 hour notice of schedule change. Give the caregiver a week or two to get familiar with your home and you love one's needs.

Great Home Care for my mom

My mother is currently receiving great care in her home with ComForCare Home Care Lower Bucks and they are doing a wonderful job caring for her. They show up on time are dependable and make sure they have coverage should her care giver not be available. I am very pleased with the care my mother is receiving and they keep me well informed of what they are doing and how her progress is going.
I would definitely recommend ComForCare Home Care Lower Bucks to my friends and family.

ComForCare

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the home care services that your mother has received from our team. It’s great to hear that our caregivers have been able to communicate effectively with you and to provide your mother with the care that she needs.
Bests Wishes,

Work in Progress

So far from what my mother has told me, everything is working out well for my father since her started home care. It is a work in progress, but they are taking good care of him, and his needs. We are pleased with all they have done for us.

Hello,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that our team has been able to meet your family’s expectations with our home care services. If you have anything specific in mind that he may need, please reach out to our team. We’re happy to help create a comfortable environment for your father and to provide him with the best home care service possible.

Immediate needs meet - Exceptional care and service

First our needs were immediate and they were able to talk with and meet with us over a weekend and within 24 hrs. The care giver followed 24 hrs after we gave the go ahead and was a perfect fit. This is the second time I have trusted A Place For Mom in two states for family in need and in both cases their recommendations were outstanding. Com For Care certainly lived up to recommendation.

Hello,
Thank you for your review! It’s great to hear that our team was able to help with your situation and that we were able to provide a caregiver that was prompt and helpful as needed. We are happy to hear that our team at ComForCare was able to live up to your expectations. Our caregivers truly love helping others, and it means the world to us to hear stories like this from the people we have worked with.
Best Wishes,
ComForCare Home Care

Lock you stuff up, guard belongings

Health care worker may or may not have stolen my mom's jewelry, police were not able to prove anything. Come for Care worker did help herself to my mom's ATM card (on bank video), but claimed she gave the money back to my mom, hard to prove, but truly rotten.
Come for Care worker did purchase alcohol and cigarettes for my mom.
Since I believe the employee still works at Come for Care, I can not offer any stars.

Hello,
We know that this can be a stressful time and we are truly sorry for your loss. Our Director of Operations has already been communicating with you and responded to your last email. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please give us a call at [removed].
Sincerely,
ComForCare Home Care (Lower Bucks County)

They were very proactive, they were there and ready for us when we needed them, the people they had were marvelous. The staff were loving and caring. They worked well with us, and were great. The lady that was here, stayed on her own time, and refused to leave us alone. There is definitely a gap in communication, we had a little bit of an issue with scheduling. There is no way to reach management at a certain point, and they don't have a policy of confirming things. That aspect was very disappointing, and did cast a bit of a shadow, on an otherwise good experience with their agency. Their personnel really saved the day they are the reason, they get such a good score.

ComForCare

Thank you for your review. We’d like to apologize for any problems or inconvenience that was caused due to scheduling. We have an entire staff that works around the clock to handle any issues that come up and we are sorry that your issue wasn’t handled properly. If you ever need to get ahold of management, please do not hesitate to call and ask. We are available 24/7 to help resolve any problems that may arise.
ComForCare - Lower Bucks

Here at ComForcare, we understand that making that first call is not easy, but rest assured that with our help, you will receive the highest level of senior care in Langhorne, PA. Whether you or your loved one call from a rehabilitation center, a hospital, or home, we can help you obtain the best level of care of your needs.