Heron Club at Prestancia - Sarasota, FL

Not a good look!

I did not care for this community at all. It was the feeling that I got from the place when I went in. The community was fairly clean and kept up. The staff was very nice and they were accommodating to us. I just did not think this would work.

My opinion!

The people I met during my tour were nice and knowledgeable. The apartments at Herron Club Prestancia were not as big as the facility my brother chose. This community seemed clean.

Enjoying Their Time at This Community

My parents are really enjoying their time here at this community. They both are doing very well, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. My father says he hasn't had a bad meal yet. Everything is working very well, and I would highly recommend this community. My parents are pleased.

Under staffed

Horrible place very under staffed

SLC Midwest

We were sorry to learn about your experience at our community. We would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you further and explain our staffing procedures per state requirements, and also hear any additional input you may have. Please feel free to reach out to us at our community phone line at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time.

Nice place to live

We chose the Heron Club at Prestancia for my Mom after touring about eight communities. It is a nice sized facility, large enough to have amenities but not so big that my Mom felt lost when she moved in. The Marketing Director, Pennie [Removed], was very helpful with our tour, answering all our questions about the Heron Club, and facilitating Mom's move in. The apartment we chose is very pretty and has plenty of room. Mom says the food is great and she is making new friends. She has been there about two months now and I would recommend Heron Club to anyone looking in the area.

Very friendly, helpful staff!

We worked with Heron Club briefly while looking into care options for a loved one. I didn't ever get the chance to visit the facility, but I was very impressed by how eager, friendly, and helpful the people that I spoke to on the phone were!

Nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Heron Club! It's a very nice setting, the facility is clean and well kept, and everyone here has been very friendly. My loved one has settled in well, and seems to be enjoying herself!

Did not like the memory care

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for our loved ones. This place seemed great for assisted living, but I wasn't a fan of their memory care section. It was isolated from the rest of the community, the memory care residents only ever saw other memory care residents. The price also seemed very high for the level of service they provide.

Received pricing and too ex...

Received pricing and too expensive for our needs and is not a Medicaid facility. This place sounded great, never made a visit, liked their activities, security and outdoor activities, sounded great.

Across from the old theater at Sarasota Square Mall, at Prestancia at Palmer Ranch, sits a beautiful community where you can enjoy the feel of luxury condo living while receiving the benefits that assisted living has to offer. With our new, state of the art, wireless call system, our luxurious dining room, with it’s picturesque waterview, along with our fun and exciting activities and programs , (just to mention a few) we are confident that you will want to stay once you walk through our front door.