Arden Courts of Warminster - Hatboro, PA

neglect

Lack of knowledge resulted in injuries, poor care, management excuses, loved one left alone to stare at a wall for hours.

The staff gives their all to accommodate every resident. Always find them
Receptive to any questions or concerns I have. Just sad I have to move my Mom r/t finances.

The Arden Courts visit was impressive. We liked the facility and Tom did an excellent job of understanding our needs and even came to visit our loved one. Completely satisfied and will make a decision soon.

Not going as planned

We are working on some issues that are occurring at the Arden Courts of Warminster. We were led to believe they would provide quality care for my mom but that is not happening. After the fourth fall and taking her to ER myself, I am looking into Plan B. I have already called a meeting between the care manager, my lawyer, my brother and myself to try and get an understanding of what they were doing to provide consistent care for my mom. I've pointed out that the staff and the directors have little or no communication and there does not seem to be any accountability or consequences when the care is not being provided to the residents. I cannot get a solid answer from one person to the next. Questions regarding whether she is eating properly and how to get her to stop losing weight, why she is falling, why is she not being watched and allowed into another area not designated for her to be in, why aren't her medications being logged in consistently for the next shift of staff members to know what is going on when they arrive on the scene. Because of unforeseen circumstances, I had to place my mom quickly, now it's Plan B.

Not like a institution

After looking at many places we choose Arden Courts because it seemed more like a home. staff is always friendly
& have a smile for you,Mom seems happy there & knowing she's in good hands makes us happy.

My Tour Went Very Well

I had a very nice tour of this community. The community looked great, you could tell they do a great job with the cleanliness. The staff was very kind, and friendly. It was a community I was considering for my mother, and her needs. My tour went very well.

Too soon to tell

It's too soon to give a complete evaluation of the facility. I do find the friendliness of staff and management a real plus, but I sometimes find it hard to know who to talk to. My family member does not want to be in a facility so it is harder to give a fair evaluation. Their are many activities, but I believe it would be helpful to have some activities cater to the higher functioning individuals. Everyone progresses differently: however, I do feel it would be beneficial to have a wing for more advanced cases in the disease verses new arrivals. Give me a few more months to complete this study.

Not the right fit...

I would say they need more aides and help. I think it's not just the Arden Courts, though, it is a national problem in all communities. The Arden courts community was not the best fit for my mother, though, because she needed more interaction. Everyone there was very nice and compassionate, though.

A qualified staff!!!

Arden Courts has been a good place for my mom. She is still adjusting to the move but she is already involved in some of the arts and crafts they offer. Mom is in memory care and I would recommend this community.

Friendly, caring staff

I think they do a good job overall at Arden Courts of Warminster. The facility is clean and well kept, and they're very kind and caring to the people who live here. The community is divided up into 4 units, and each unit has caregivers that are permanently assigned to that specific unit. This gives the residents and caregivers a chance to really get to know one another! The only minor issue I've had is sometimes they will not adhere as strictly as I would like to my loved one's bathing assistance schedule, and I'll need to remind them when I come in for visits.

Good memory care. 4 pods, 15 people in each, not full; 7 to 1 ratio. Very nice outdoor walk and patio.

Nice looking place, overall

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this place looked nice overall, and I was impressed with what I saw here! It's a clean, well kept community, and the staff all seemed very friendly. They are worth a look, if you are looking into senior living in the area!

very good so far but only a short stay

I felt good about this place the minute I entered the front.
my is getting great care, the staff are friendly ,caring
and very professional. the place is very clean , very pleasant my mom has only been there for about
need to see long term

we felt very comfortable th...

we felt very comfortable the minute we walk into this place ,we like the 20 some years of expierence cost was a little higher than others but to me my mom deserves the best also less than 5 minutes from my home

Welcome to Arden Courts of Warminister Township, conveniently located between Bucks and Montgomery counties. Arden Courts provides residential living combined with quality caregiving. This unique Memory Care setting provides a secure and simple environment that preserves the warmth, the caring, the comforts and routines of home. Arden Courts is designed to provide specialized Memory care in a home like environment. Our specially trained staff provides 24-hour supervision and structured programming and activities seven days a week. The center is designed to provide a non-threatening environment with cues to help residents move about freely and comfortably. Extensive and secured outdoor walking paths are available for exercise and visiting.