|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
My mother has been here for 4 months and loves it. I couldn't say enough good things about it. The employees are caring and kind
Disappointed in our choice of assisted living
All fluff. The staff does not seem to know what is going on. They seem very confused. Not impressed. Not impressed at all. Arbor Terrace Crabapple portrays a very "hands on" and "on top" of assisted living but it is lacking in all respects. My in laws have been there a while and it has not changed Sad for such a high cost of assisted living.
Very nice place!
My parents were here for quite a few years, and overall I thought they did an excellent job caring for them. It was a nice looking place, and the staff were all very friendly. One thing to note is that this is a large facility, and can be difficult to navigate for those with memory issues.
Great Place. Nice-sized bed...
Great Place. Nice-sized bedroom. Licensed through end of life (assisted living license). Very active community. Memory care divided into two areas, one for more several, one for less. Lost of common areas for visiting. Pet friendly (for visits)
Was this review helpful? 1
Top shelf, may even be too nice, serv...
Top shelf, may even be too nice, services are as nice as facilities
Was this review helpful?
Very beautiful, but not a change from...
Very beautiful, but not a change from Sunrise
Was this review helpful? 1
From the Office
Arbor Terrace at Crabapple offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Georgia's beautiful Alpharetta area. We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.
Alpharetta was founded in 1858 by pioneers and farmers who settled on the new territory. The name comes from a 19th-century song, ""The Blue Juniata,"" which depicts a fictional Indian girl named Alfarata. Just 24 miles north of downtown Atlanta, Alpharetta is considered a northern suburb.
- Walkability Score: 57 out of 100. Residents will be able to walk to some places and will depend on cars or public transportation for other areas.
- Average Weather: The average temperature in Alpharetta is 61 degrees Fahrenheit. The city has an average maximum of 88 degrees Fahrenheit and a minimum of 34 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Average Age in Zip Code 30004: 36 years old.
- Number of Senior Housing Facilities: There are 16 senior living communities in Alpharetta, GA.
- Senior Centers: Senior Services North Fulton serves Alpharetta and the neighboring communities. It has a free shuttle that takes seniors to activities at its four senior centers in Alpharetta: Crabapple, Milton, Roswell, and Sandy Springs. Arbor Terrace residents are closest to the Crabapple location.
- Veterans Facilities: The American Legion in Alpharetta is 3.8 miles away.
Seniors in Alpharetta are eligible for multiple transportation programs. TOPS (Transportation Options Program for Seniors) provides free rides to medical appointments. The GATE (Get Around Town Easily) program allows seniors to purchase vouchers for trips around town.
- Buses: The closest bus stop is Alpharetta St. at Thomas Drive, where Bus 85 passes every 40 minutes. The Mansell Park and Ride lot is an 11-minute drive away, where you can catch buses 141 and 143 towards Atlanta. The northernmost Marta Station, North Springs, is 11 miles south.
- Rideshares: Ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft are available in the city.
Shopping and Entertainment
Arbor Terrace - Crabapple residents can enjoy a multitude of dining and entertainment options in the area.
- Clothing Stores: The Crabapple Shopping Center is a 12-minute walk away. North Point Mall, 5.5 miles away, has over 121 different shops and dining options as well as a cinema and carousel.
- Grocery Stores: Supermarket chain Publix is a 3-minute walk away, and Kroger is a 13-minute walk. There is also North Farm Market Place and Trader Joe's nearby.
- Restaurants: Seniors can enjoy their favorite chain restaurants within a 5-minute walking distance, including Starbucks, McDonald's, and Waffle House. For a higher end choice, nearby Peach & the Porkchop is a farm-to-table restaurant within a 10-minute walk.
- Hair Salons: Sonia's Hair Studio and Borelli's Salon are two great options just 4 miles away.
- Movie Theaters: There are three movie theaters in a 3-mile radius. For a more intimate experience, visit the Thomas Cinema just 0.2 miles away. For a more extensive cinematic experience, go to Digimax Cinema or Area 51 - Aurora Cineplex.
- Entertainment: It's a 10-minute drive to Brunswick Zone Roswell Lanes for bowling fun, and The Fringe miniature golf course is close by.
- Museums: The Archibald Smith Plantation Home is 4 miles away. For concert lovers, the Roswell Cultural Arts Center is 3.8 miles away.
- Libraries: The Alpharetta City Library is 4.6 miles away. In addition to great books, residents can enjoy movies, yoga and meditation classes, and crafts.
The Great Outdoors
For residents who like to keep active, there are many outdoor activities in Alpharetta and the surrounding area.
- Parks: There are many beautiful parks nearby. The closest is Sweet Apple Park in Roswell, GA which is a 2-minute walk away. The largest park is Wills Park Recreation Center which offers pools, tennis courts, and even a dog park called Waggy World.
- Lakes: Lake Winward is 20 minutes away, which is a great location for those who like to fish or kayak.
- Golf: Brookfield West Golf Course is the closest golf course, and the award-winning Golf Club of Georgia is just 20 minutes away.
- Tennis: The Brookfield Country Club offers tennis and golf. Wills Park also has a tennis club.
Health and Safety
Arbor Terrace - Crabtree residents can rest assured that they're close to the best of Alpharetta's health and safety services.
- Hospital: Wellstar North Fulton Hospital is the nearest hospital (3.2 miles away).
- Pharmacy: Walgreens is a 6-minute walk away.
- Police Stations: The Alpharetta Police Department is 4.5 miles. Alpharetta residents have a 1 in 1,856 chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime.
- Fire Stations: Alpharetta Fire Station - 85 is 3 miles away.
For devout residents, there are many places to worship in Alpharetta, GA, and the nearby vicinity.
Christian Religious Institutions
- Baptist: There are 20 Baptist churches. North River Baptist Church is an 8-minute walk away.
- Catholic: There are 16 Catholic churches nearby. St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church is a 15-minute walk away.
- Christian Scientist: There are two Christian Scientist churches. First Church of Christian Scientist is 2.6 miles away.
- Episcopal: There are five Episcopal churches. St. David's Episcopal Church is 4 miles away.
- Lutheran: There are eight Lutheran churches. Cross of Life Lutheran Church is 2.4 miles away.
- Methodist: There are six Methodist churches. Christ United Methodist Church is 3 miles away.
- Mormon: There are two Mormon temples. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is 4 miles away in Roswell, GA.
- Non-Denominational Christian: There are 18 non-denominational churches. The World Harvest Church is a 12-minute walk.
- Presbyterian: There are eight Presbyterian churches. The Alpharetta Presbyterian Church is 4.5 miles away.
- Seventh-Day Adventists: There is one SDA church in Alpharetta, which is the Alpharetta SDA Church.
Non-Christian Religious Institutions
- Buddhist Priory: Jun Dung Sa Buddhist temple is in Lilburn, GA which is 40 minutes away.
- Hindu Temples: There are six Hindu temples. Shiva Vishnu Mandir is 6 miles away.
- Islam Mosques: There are eight places of worship. The Islamic Center of North Fulton is a 5-minute drive away.
- Jehovah's Witness: There's one Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Alpharetta, which is 2 miles away.
- Jewish Synagogue: There are 18 synagogues and congregations. Temple Beth Tikvah is 4.7 miles away.
- Quaker Meeting House: The closest is the Atlanta Friends Meeting in Decatur, Georgia, which is about 45 minutes away.
- Unitarian Universalist: Unitarian Universalist Atlanta Metro-North is 1.5 miles away.