Addington Place of Alpharetta - Alpharetta, GA

Keep searching!

Management continues to change, several Ex. Directors have come and gone. The industry is totally out of control, can basically charge and do whatever they desire. Caregivers are underpaid and it shows in their attitude and work. Most of them spend their time on their phones or socializing with each other. Turnover is rampant. Residents are on their own. You can walk into the property without anyone saying or doing anything to you. Most of the time no one is in their office. Totally paying for an overpriced apartment with meals. Moved my mother out and into another state where people really care.

My Mother Being Cared For Well Here

I do think this was a good move for my mother. They have a super staff, I know she is being cared for very well. The staff have been very helpful and attentive to her and her needs. She seems to have adjusted well to it, and she likes it. It is a nice looking community, everything is very well maintained. I know she is safe and in good hands here. Overall this is a community I would recommend.

Good Experience With This Home Care

We used this home care agency for a little while. It was a good experience. We had one issue with one of the care givers , but overall we were pleased too. I would consider using this home care agency again. It was a good experience and I would recommend this home care.

The Start For My Parents

My parents were getting good care and safety for while living at this community. It was pretty clean all around the place. My parents thought the meals were great and seemed to enjoy what was provided. They did enjoy the activities that were available. I would recommend this place to others.

Very nice facility but takes the mildest versions of memory care. So if you are expecting to see someone be in one place to the end Benton House is not your pick. It is pretty dramatic to move from one facility to another so always ask if they have end of life care. This one truly does not

Loved Mike, the director. Seems very much in control and on top of things. Seems to genuinely care and has experience. Is Citidal graduate, so likely well disciplined! Community is clean and inviting. Gorgeous community areas including family kitchen. Small library/media center. On busy street with no good views. Interior court yard with no trees. Rooms okay. Staff to PT 1/8. Nice staff, awesome cook. Memory unit for transitioning. Possibility.

Benton House

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Benton House of Alpharetta hopes you had the opportunity to tour our new community additions including our recently completed courtyards with lovely water fountains and shaded seating areas where our residents can socialize outside on nice days! Please know we do have apartment model facing the enclosed courtyards too. Benton House invites you to be our guest at one of our upcoming events where you can truly experience the wonderful community life at Benton House of Alpharetta! Thank you again for your time. –Benton House of Alpharetta

Review of Benton House of Alpharetta Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Alpharetta, GA

New construction, beautiful complex. Extremely small, but could possibly work. Closest property to me.

Benton House

Benton House of Alpharetta thanks you for your time and for sharing your experience. Please know the construction at our senior living community is our exciting expansion! Our senior living community will still be all on one level but soon there will be even more apartments to tour and select from. You can see our progress on the Benton House of Alpharetta Facebook page and we hope you will come and visit again when our expansion is complete!
- Benton House of Alpharetta

Nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. This looked like a very nice community, it was clean, and the staff all seemed friendly. Our only concern was that they seemed a bit expensive for what they provided, compared to some other options we saw in the area.

We have been so happy with our experi...

We have been so happy with our experience. My mother in law is in the memory care facility and is doing very well there. Staff is nice and the food, service and cleanliness is wonderful. Very pleased

Benton House

Thank you for sharing about your mother in laws positive experience at Benton House of Alpharetta senior living community! Please know our team is always available and happy to help if you have any questions! Thanks again for your time.

It’s very expensive...

It’s very expensive, going up every month and I’ve only had my loved has only been there for been for three months. Before you place a loved one here, really ask about the prices of things! There is an outside area for residents to enjoy. I haven’t had a chance to try the food yet. I haven’t had any concerns about the laundry or the parking.

happy

very good so far. only been there 4 days

Benton House of Alpharetta is NOT for Pets

My mom was there about 6 weeks when we were given an ultimatum about her dog. Holly, the marketing specialist, had assured me they were pet-friendly, which did not turn out to be the case. They had a policy, so they were tolerant, but not helpful. The director, Tim, gave me a couple of choices which were unacceptable financially, so A Place for Mom sent me to Bickford of Alpharetta, where my mom has been for over 8 months and we love it! They are wonderful and extremely helpful with the dog, taking him out 2 or 3 times a day - at no extra charge. While the staff and accommodations were lovely at Benton House of Alpharetta, I would NEVER recommend it to anyone with a pet.

The director Julie was very...

The director Julie was very helpful and patient in answering our questions. The facility was beautiful and well maintained. The residents appeared happy and there was a warm sense of 'family'. The workers were kind and helpful and truly seemed to know and care about the residents. This facility was not large, but that seemed to enhance the caring atmosphere.

Beautiful, New Facility

Benton House is very nice. It was a very new facility which I think for a lot of people would be appealing but to me, I feet like they were a inexperienced because they were so new. I just related more to another place, one that has been in business for a while. This is going to sound terrible and I don't mean it to but I didn't want my mom to be like a guinea pig for a brand new place that's working kinks out.

It was a beautiful place. When you look at if from the outside it was an absolute pristine place but that wasn't as important to me.

Welcome to the new Benton House of Alpharetta! An elegant senior living community full of warmth, decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.

Benton House of Alpharetta enjoys a full community life with a customized social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking classes and more for our residents’ preference!

We are happy to show you a variety of apartment styles in Assisted Living and in our Memory Care Neighborhood. Residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own.

Benton House of Alpharetta offers a full array of services including medication assistance, enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff. We value providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!