Arbor Hills - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

Still adjusting but lovely place

The community is a 4. I would score [Removed] and [Removed] a 5. I haven't spent a lot of time with [Removed] but I have heard of some of things she has done for other people.[Removed] tries to get my mother involved in activities. I was there this weekend and they had an exercise class. She was encouraging my mom to join in. Overall it's been a positive experience.The building is so nice we are thinking about renting a space so we can have our Thanksgiving dinner here. The one thing my mother has mentioned is she likes carrots but not for almost every meal. They could improve the food with more variety and options. We chose Arbor Hills because it was the most economical option and it was very nice.

Community Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Arbor Hills Independent Living. Our staff strives to provide the best care possible and always love to hear encouraging feedback. The Community Director and our wonderful cook staff recently sat down to look over our menu and make minor changes to help make our residents happy. We apologize if she feels as though she is having carrots every meal and will make sure that is not the case moving forward. Currently we have a nice meal select, including dishes like Pork Schnitzle, Cornish Game Hen, BBQ Chicken to Prime Rib, Shrimp Cocktail and Pot Roast! Yes, our Social Kitchen space is a wonderful place to host a Thanksgiving dinner or other family events. If there is ever anything you need, please feel free to contact our staff and the Community Director.

The best place around!

We have not had any problems with this community. They have been doing a great job with my loved one. He likes the food just has not started getting involved in anything yet. We went here because we felt comfortable here and the community was clean. I also liked that it was on my compute home and to work. It was convenient and by far the best place that we had seen.

Community Director

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that your loved one is enjoying his new home.

Sitting along a serene lake, Arbor Hills provides the perfect residence for active seniors. Residents can choose from spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, which provide peaceful, private space. The apartments feature walk-in closets, washer and dryer hookup, refrigerator, induction cook-top stove, microwave, spacious cabinets and gorgeous views.

Arbor Hills fosters an energetic environment where seniors spend time socializing with new friends of similar interests and engaging in a wide range of fun events and activities. Residents also enjoy relaxing while the friendly staff takes care of cleaning and preparing meals.

As a locally-owned and operated organization, we understand the importance of family. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our independent senior living residence today; we know you’ll love it as much as we do!