Arbor Hills - Lakeland, FL has yet not published prices.

Excellent

When you first drive into the place it reminds me of a beautiful Fl, plantation mansion. There's rocking chairs on the porch for the residence to relax in the fresh air over looking the pond, under the beautiful Fl oaks. When you walk in, your greeted with a smiling face. [Name removed] makes you feel like being welcomed home. The whole place is bright and spotlessly clean. The residence's rooms are clean, and bright and very well equipped for independent luxury living. There are day rooms complete with kitchens for family's and residents. There is an ice cream parlor that will take you back in time. .there are activity rooms where residents can relax and do puzzles, play bingo, play cards, and wi bowling. The dining room is like a luxury hotel. well lit, comfortable, with lots of room for wheel chairs and walkers to move around. The food is excellent. I have had the pleasure of eating there myself. Even Christmas dinners, with live entertainment for the residents and they're family's. They have easy access buses that take the residents to doctor appointments, and shopping trips to the local stores. [Name removed] is one of the drivers, and he is loved by all. He caters to all his passengers, not just drive, but a real chauffeur. All the staff is friendly, polite, professional, and caring. They have a maintenance person that is right on top of everything. My wife and I have visited and observed many of the local retirement and nursing facilities. Arbor Hills is by far the best place we found to be home for my wife's 86 year old uncle. He Has made many friends, and is very comfortable, and happy there. We highly recommend this place to anyone who has a loved one in need of independent living

Great place

I wish I could give it 10 stars. I became the guardian of my 83 year old uncle 3 years ago and moved him from NY to Florida from a very unhealthy living situation. I had known Arbor Oaks (excellent place) from car shows and watched Arbor Hills being built. I had owned my own service business for 28 years and am very picky. Especially when it comes to family.
My uncle loved Arbor Hills and his apartment immediately. All of Arbor Hills has a homey feel and the awesome staff welcomed him with open arms. Their are so many activities on and off site. The food is very well balanced for health conditions and tastes good. I have eaten there several times for lunch. He made friends. The staff was always caring and helpful to him and to me. The administrators are good and always someone at reception desk to watch monitors, necklace monitors and answer calls.
I can say with certainty that the owners are committed to the health, welfare and happiness of the elderly or older citizens in their facilities. Their mission is very successful.
My uncle lived in Arbor Hills for 2 1/2 years. He is 86 now and needs much more care. I didn't think about any other facility than Arbor Oaks Behind the scenes, the staff worked diligently to get him there. He had been in hospital. They were awesome! For my uncle, it was a seamless move. They helped me immensely. I have reviewed Arbor Oaks too,
I have no regrets choosing Arbor Hills and would encourage anyone needing a lower than assisted living facility, but they can't live alone, to definitely check out Arbor Hills. It's the best choice, by far, from all I looked at.
I have no doubt that I would choose Arbor Hills for another family member or loved one. That has to be the highest praise I can give.

Still adjusting but lovely place

The community is a 4. I would score [Removed] and [Removed] a 5. I haven't spent a lot of time with [Removed] but I have heard of some of things she has done for other people.[Removed] tries to get my mother involved in activities. I was there this weekend and they had an exercise class. She was encouraging my mom to join in. Overall it's been a positive experience.The building is so nice we are thinking about renting a space so we can have our Thanksgiving dinner here. The one thing my mother has mentioned is she likes carrots but not for almost every meal. They could improve the food with more variety and options. We chose Arbor Hills because it was the most economical option and it was very nice.

Community Director

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Arbor Hills Independent Living. Our staff strives to provide the best care possible and always love to hear encouraging feedback. The Community Director and our wonderful cook staff recently sat down to look over our menu and make minor changes to help make our residents happy. We apologize if she feels as though she is having carrots every meal and will make sure that is not the case moving forward. Currently we have a nice meal select, including dishes like Pork Schnitzle, Cornish Game Hen, BBQ Chicken to Prime Rib, Shrimp Cocktail and Pot Roast! Yes, our Social Kitchen space is a wonderful place to host a Thanksgiving dinner or other family events. If there is ever anything you need, please feel free to contact our staff and the Community Director.

The best place around!

We have not had any problems with this community. They have been doing a great job with my loved one. He likes the food just has not started getting involved in anything yet. We went here because we felt comfortable here and the community was clean. I also liked that it was on my compute home and to work. It was convenient and by far the best place that we had seen.

Community Director

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that your loved one is enjoying his new home.

Sitting along a serene lake, Arbor Hills provides the perfect residence for active seniors. Residents can choose from spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, which provide peaceful, private space. The apartments feature walk-in closets, washer and dryer hookup, refrigerator, induction cook-top stove, microwave, spacious cabinets and gorgeous views.

Arbor Hills fosters an energetic environment where seniors spend time socializing with new friends of similar interests and engaging in a wide range of fun events and activities. Residents also enjoy relaxing while the friendly staff takes care of cleaning and preparing meals.

As a locally-owned and operated organization, we understand the importance of family. Give us a call to schedule a tour of our independent senior living residence today; we know you’ll love it as much as we do!