We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Annette's Place is located near a mall, shopping centers, parks and recreation centers. The facility is licensed to provide services to five clients. The facility has an appearance and atmosphere to make loved ones feel warm,safe, secure, comfortable, as if they were in their own surroundings. As health care provider all staff caring for families have years of experience, credentials, and understanding on how to care for each resident individually. There are three private rooms and a fifth bedroom is semiprivate, two bathrooms, wheelchair accessible, dining area, sitting room, and a kitchen where residents can also eat.
Annette's Place is in memory of my daughter.