Alice Josephine Assisted - Waldorf, MD

Quality Care

Outstanding facility and staff. I knew from the first day my sister would be well care for and loved. I was not disappointed. Highly recommended!!!!

impeccable

Ever since day one everything with Alice Josephine Assisted has been absolutely impeccable. I have no complaints about the place at all. The people, the place, and everything is outstanding and I would highly recommend them.

Alice Josephine Assisted Living facility has been proudly serving seniors and their families since 1999 and has good reputation with the State of Maryland and county regulatory agencies. A close working relationship with physicians, healthcare professionals and nearby hospitals.

We recognize that every individual ages differently, so our staff are prepared handle a variety of needs, whether they exist now or develop over time.

Each resident at the facility is a unique individual, and we think and care for them as such. We listen carefully to their needs and wants and we want all of our residents to feel a sense of well- being.

We encourage independence and socialization. Our facility provide warm, home-like environment and give personal care to each resident. Our residents have touched many lives as children, parents, professional and most importantly, as individuals who deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.

Our staff are warm, engaging individuals with big hearts who lend bright dimension to the facility. They are respectful of each resident's different interests and their levels of ability to function in an assisted living environment.