The Charleston Senior Community - Waldorf, MD

The tour went very well. There is a wide range of activities to choose from and be involved with. The rooms are very accommodating. There are numerous sitting areas to either watch television or areas designated to just sit and talk/socialize with others. The dining area is very large with many tables. The staff was friendly.

relatively new facility-<2yrs;spacious areas;many amenities;on Staff Dr;Is a Memory Care type facility

relatively new facility-<2yrs;spacious areas;many amenities;on Staff Dr;

Mom's Good Care

We like this community for the great care that is being received. The staff is nice and caring. We like the cleanliness and the fun environment. They have activities out of the community. We like that they have nice trips away from the community. The community is clean and we like that she is happy here in here the new home. We would recommend the care at this community for other families.

Doing well

My mom is doing great here she is settling in nicely. Mom likes going to the dining area and the food and she is starting to take an interest in the activities that they offer to the residents as well. The community is very nice

This place was really nice. The staff seemed friendly. There is plenty for residents to do. The rooms are also nice, just enough space for what my mom needs. Seems like mostly everything that the seniors need is right there in the building.

Nice Tour

Very nice tour. Clean Community.

Mom is doing well at the Charleston. I am pleased with the care she is receiving. The people are very friendly and helpful. My only negative comment is that on a few occasions she has waited almost an hour for her meal to be served and it has been cold. That being said, I am happy with the care and sleep easy at night knowing she is safe and well cared for.

Feels Like A 5 Star Hotel!!

I am very happy with my decision to chose The Charleston Senior Community for my father. The place is kept clean at all times. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The meals are very good. They are cooked by a chef and the dining room is set up very fancy. The place looks and feels like a fancy hotel. I have already recommended them to friends and will continue to do so.

We like this community!!

The staff are very attentive and we have good communication. The staff learned our names quickly and check to see how the family is doing. The community is clean and well taken care of. The food is pretty good. They offer activities and outings. I would recommend this community.

Good Care

This is a nice clean community. The staff is great, but small improvements with w the nurses could be worked on. The rooms are a little on the small side. Activities are offered to help stay active. I would recommend this community for a short stay for others.