Canterbury House Assisted Living - Temple Hills, MD

Visited on July 17, 2017. House in excellent condition, room very clean, warm and inviting. Excellent staff.

Not Quite What We Wanted

The tour was good and I did not see anything bad. The person who gave the tour was professional and knowledgeable about the community. They did not have a private apartment available and I noticed the rooms were in the basement.

We are pleased all around!

My mother in law has settled into this community nicely. They offer some daily activities. She seems to like the food as I have not heard any complaints. I would recommend this well taken care of community. The staff are attentive, helpful and make everyone feel welcome.

As far as I can see the staff was very friendly the place was clean

As far as I can see the staff was very friendly the place was clean. I was there to see breakfast and lunch. It seems to be pretty good. I don't know if they take the residents on outings, but it would be nice if they were able to do that.

Located in Temple Hills, Maryland, in a quiet community. Canterbury House is situated in central Prince George’s County, only minutes from Washington DC and northern Virginia. This ranch style home is very comfortable and homey. The home has 8 spacious private bedrooms. Canterbury House is committed to providing quality, loving care to those who need assistance with activities of daily living. A Registered Nurse and a Geriatric Nurse Assistant on the premises operate the home.