In Loving Hands - Fort Washington, MD

We Needed A Private Apartment

We toured In Loving Hands and we liked the smaller setting. It was a professional experience while seeing all they have to offer. However they did not have a private apartment available.

Making my Dad comfortable in his final days of life

THe staff was great with my father during his short time at In Loving Hands. MY Dad was not aggressive with the staff while they washed or changed him. I wish we had known about In Loving Hands prior to my father's transition. It wasn't far from my parents home and my Mom didn't have to drive the beltway. the staff was friendly and demonstrated a true since of caring for my dad. THey made my Dad comfortable during his last days. The assisted living facility is very homey and they engage the patients and is very clean. I plan to volunteer some of my time to the assisted living facility in the future and have been referring others to the facility!!!!

A Positive Care Home

My father is doing very well here at this personal care home. The home is well maintained, they do a good job with keeping everything nice and clean. They have a pretty good staff here, we've had minor problems with the staff, but they are good at what they do. There are limited activities offered, but they have great events for the family. The meals are good. I know he is being cared for well. Overall I would recommend this personal care home.

Nice place, overall

Overall we're pleased with how things have turned out at In Loving Hands. The facility is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly, and my loved one is always clean and well cared for. My complaint would be that there isn't much in the way of activities for the residents, my loved one is used to being a little busier.

5 stars

We're very pleased with how things have gone with In Loving Hands, I'd give them top marks across the board. It is a nice looking, clean place, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone looking into care in the area.

At In Loving Hands Assisted Living Facility, our mission is to provide quality care in a home like environment. All residents will be treated with respect and dignity. When individuals can no longer live independently, we are an option to consider. We are able to assist with all levels of care.

In Loving Hands offers exceptional one-on-one care plans for residents based on their needs. At In Loving Hands, caregivers are warm, compassionate and have a low patient to staff ratio. Unlike most assisted living facilities, In Loving Hands, is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse with years of experience in Home Care, Critical Care and Emergent Care, ensuring professional medical care on a daily basis instead of every 45 days like other assisted living facilities.

The home is a 3yr old ranch style home with basement and elevator to come, with tastefully furnished rooms to provide the utmost comfort. Residents are encouraged to bring memorabilia to personalize their rooms. The home is a located in Fort Washington Md. minutes from the new National Harbor, and 20mins from downtown Washington DC. There is a common area for watching television in the main living area. On the lower level of the home, we have a media center, gym and theater room. During winter months, residents can sit around a warm, cozy fireplace while engaging in conversations with other residents or relatives, or engross themselves in a good book. Our facility offers a physically safe and sanitary environment. In Loving Hands is licensed by the state of Maryland. Our staff is trained to provide the elderly with the attention they require. There is 24hr supervision at the facility.

Services Provided