Anguilla Cay Senior Living - Lantana, FL

CAN'T REACH THIS PLACE

We have tried for several days to call this facility to make an appointment. THE PHONE NUMBERS ARE ALWAYS BUSY
[removed], [removed]. WOULD BE AFRAID TO PUT A LOVED ON OR ANYONE IN A PLACE THAT YOU CAN'T GET A HOLD OF.

For those on a tight budget - but make sure you visit

I am looking for a place for my parents and went on a tour. I think this is one of the lower cost facilities, and it was one of the first places I looked. It was a small place, only 28 residents and the staff seemed very caring - there was a family atmosphere. There needs to be some updating as the apartments looked like a mish-mash of furniture that people had left behind, and looked very tatty, and I could see things that needed repair. There is no pool, but they do have a gazebo outside with grill and tables. There are not much grounds to speak of and could use some landscaping. It is right against the I-95 wall so lots of road noise. They had car service and seemed to try hard to accommodate the individual needs of residents. If you can afford more I would keep looking but if you are stuck within a budget I would consider it, but certainly visit and make sure you drill down on the details.

A place to tour

I toured this community for care for my father. I did not like that it was by the freeway. The community needed some small improvements. The staff was nice and friendly. I found that this community was lower cost compared to other communities. I would recommend families to take a tour before making a decision. I did not like the area surrounding this community.

5 Stars !!

They are caring for my grandmother very well at this community and I am very pleased. She really likes it at this community and has adjusted well. The staff is wonderful and very helpful whenever she needs them. They offer great activities through out the week to keep the residents busy. The food is great and she really likes the meals. Overall, everything is working out well and I would recommend this community.