Elite Senior Home Care, LLC - Greenacres, FL

Elite Senior Home Care, LLC - Greenacres, FL has yet not published prices.

Hometown Professionals
We know home is where the heart is and that is why Elite Senior Home Care ensures clients and patients that they will have our full attention with their in home care. Our reputation has been built on the success and quality of our staff and their dedication to the art of caring services

Our staff continually strives to make Elite Senior Home Care an industry leader in providing private duty and skilled nursing services. Elite Senior Home Care is not a branch of a national company or a franchise operation, we are locally owned and operated. Hospitals, hospice care and families can trust Elite Senior Home Care to provide a high level of professional caring services.

Greenacres is a city of approximately 37,500 residents located in Palm Beach County, Florida. The city motto, ""A Good Place to Live,"" says it all.

- Walkability Score: 34

- Average Age in the Zip Code: 36.1 years old

- Senior Housing Facilities in the Zip Code: The Meridian (Low-Income Apartments Ages 55+), Windsor Park (Active Living Seniors Aged 62+ Community), Maralago Cay (Active Living Seniors Aged 55+ Community), Fountainview (Active & Assisted Living Senior Community Seniors Aged 55+), Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach (Assisted Living), Arbor Oaks at Greenacres (Assisted Living), & Cresthaven East (Assisted Living).,

- Average Weather Info: The average weather in Greenacres has temperatures ranging from 67 to 83 degrees Fahrenheit with 41% more precipitation each year than the national average. The month of June is when Greenacres gets the most precipitation, which is around 8.7 inches.

- Veteran's Facilities in the Area: Palm Beach Vet Center (Health Clinic)

Transportation

Greenacres is a very transportation-friendly town to help seniors get where they need to go. Residents in Greenacres have options available to them in virtually all areas of transportation.

- Busses: Greenacres is serviced by the Palm Tran Bus Service of Palm Beach County.

- Trains: There are three Amtrak train stations within 30 miles of Greenacres city center including the West Downtown Palm Beach Station & the Florida East Coast Railway track.

- Taxis: South E&B Transportation Services, Florida Sedan Service, PBFC Local Yellow Cab Services, Ocean Cab 24 Hrs., Yellow Cab Taxi, and Freedom Cab & Limo

- Ride Shares: Both Lyft and Uber operate in Palm Beach County

Health & Safety

Greenacres is serviced by several local area hospitals and has a significantly higher crime rate than the average American city.

- Hospitals in the Area: Lake Hospitals of Palm Beaches, Palms Wellington Surgical Center, Select Specialty Hospital, Surgery Center at Wellington, and Wellington Cancer Center

- Crime Rate in the Zip Code: On a scale of 1 to 100, Greenacres ranks a 59 whereas the national average is a 38.1.

Sports & Leisure

One of the best parts about living in Greenacres is the large variety of things to do. The amenities are among some of the best in the area and the activity options are virtually endless.

- Golf Courses: Poinciana Golf Club, Palm Beach National Golf & Country Club, Forest Oaks Golf Club, Banyan Golf Club, Fountains Country Okeeheelee Golf Course, Atlantis Country Club, Atlantic National Golf Club, and Club Palm Beach Par-3 Golf Course (great for novice and beginner golfers)

- Tennis Courts/Clubs Nearby: Mark's Center Tennis Courts, Tennis Learning Center - Okeeheelee, Village of Wellington Tennis Center, and Oaces Tennis at Palm Beach

- Gyms Nearby: Adonis Fitness (Full Service Gym & Aerobics Club), Roses Poses (Yoga Studios), and Jazzercise

Shopping & Entertainment

Whether you enjoy shopping, going out to eat, or going to the movies, Greenacres provides you plenty of options. Simply choose what you enjoy.

- Clothes Shopping Nearby: Marshalls, Anime Clothing & Accessories, Macy's, Venus Women's Clothing, PIP Clothing, Anthony's Ladies Apparel, Bealls Outlet Store, Weze Wear, and Fashions for U 2

- Grocery Stores: Walmart Neighborhood Market at Greenacres Plaza, Jumbo Supermarket, Target, Green House Bazaar, Publix Supermarket at Riverbridge Center, Green Acres Food Market, House of India, Publix Supermarket at Military Crossing, Supermercados El Bogedon #4, Ed's Fast Food & Deli, and Farmers Market

- Movie Theaters: Phoenix Theaters at Lakewood Plaza and Lake Worth Drive-Ins

- Libraries: Palm Beach County Libraries locations at Jog Road, Summit Blvd., and Cherry Road, Lantana Road Branch Library, and Palm Springs Public Library

- Senior-Friendly Hair Salons: Distinct Hair Salon, Bella Blue Hair Salon, Eliza & Janet's Hair Salon, Garden of Beauty, Dapper Barber Shop, Babushka Beauty Salon, and New Creations Hair Design

- Area Attractions: Mounts Botanical Garden, Okeeheelee Park, John Prince Memorial Park, Okeeheelee Nature Center, Lake Charleston Park, Calypso Bay Waterpark, Lake Lytal Park, Commonwoods Park, Seminole Palms Park, Buttonwood Park, West Boynton Park & Recreation Center, and Greenacres Community Park

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Meal Preparation
  • Home Health Aides
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Amazing Agency

First let me say that five stars aren't enough for this agency. We started using Elite Senior Home Care for my dad in October, 2015. From the beginning, they were wonderful. Everyone I dealt with, from [Removed] and throughout the company, were extremely accommodating, caring, friendly and competent. I am so fortunate to have chosen Elite.

My dad wanted to remain in his home as long as possible. He was experiencing dementia and required someone there for him several times a week. The aide was wonderful to dad. She drove him around, helped with chores in the house and even brought him home cooked meals sometimes. She was always available to speak with us and called us if we needed to know something. We trusted her completely.

As my dad got worse, we required more hours. Elite always took care of our needs. We even went to 24/7 coverage at one point, and during major holidays. Elite provided the care we needed on extremely short notice. Everyone at Elite worked together very well to give my dad the care he needed. They were amazing. They went so far above and beyond our expectations. I couldn't possibly ask for any better service.

It is now 2 years since we started working with Elite and they are still helping us. Elite's dedication to their customers and their caring and understanding manner have always been amazing. I am SO impressed with this agency. I have trusted them with my dad's life and I have never regretted it. Quite the opposite: I am very thankful.

Fantastic agency!!
I have nothing but good things to say about them. Very professional and attentive to my mother. No comparison to last company we worked with.
Great care, keep up the good work Elite!!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure to help!

Excellent choice for mom.

[Removed] is awesome. Very responsive to my mom's changing needs. Never questioned any personnel changes or last minute cancellations on my part. Would recommend Elite highly.

One Word "Fantastic"

The staff is very well trained and respectful, which I find incredibly important. It's kind of complicated to get things started and work out care options afterwards, but given adequate attention things run very smoothly. I've had less positive experiences with other providers.

The service quality experience is great and everything that I expected. They help me when I have a question or concern. They try their best to make sure that I'm satisfied. They are also very affordable. Overall, I am VERY happy I went with Elite.

Reliable and Dependable

[Removed](spelled wrong?) our caregiver is very good. She is reliable and dependable. She anticipates my Mom's every need. I just now asked my Mom how would she rate her care and Mom said, "Definitely a five-star rating!" She plays cards with her and takes her shopping and to her scheduled appointments. She always provides good quality care. She helps out around the house sweeping, mopping and even sets the table. She represents herself and Elite Senior Home Care well by her clean appearance and positive attitude.

Overall Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

So far everything is working out well since my mother started home care services with this agency. We had one care giver that wasn't the best, but the care giver she has now is good. She is taking good care of my mother, and her needs. So far I'am satisfied with the services they have provided my mother with. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure to help!

Elite Senior Home Care Standards.....

Currently in on-going negotiations to arrive at understanding of mutual expectations which up to now
has changed based on which caretaker was engaged for the two days ( Tue and Thu). Apparently expectations were not explained to the replacement caretaker prior to being sent out to the client. This I believe is a missing piece of any new relationship. I feel it is the responsibility of the Agency to advise caretakers on what is expected while on site and a general profile of the client to ensure a better interaction between caretaker and client with full knowledge of personalities......demeanor, language difficulties, elderly are some times a little impatient, but prior knowledge of this can certainly mitigate misunderstanding and increase patience. Quite frankly I find it difficult to believe that these factors are not part of the training and engagement instructions to caretakers.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure to help!

Senior helper in home care

Very informative, responsive and willing to make necessary changes as needed. It is early in our relationship, so I am not able to give more detailed experience.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you for your review!

The Best!

Elite Home Care is the best. The CNAs that took care of my Dad did so with the upmost respect and love and patience.
We could always reach Elite at any hour and they promptly and consistently provided the care we needed for Dad. Elite is a very reliable company and we are grateful to have found them. Thank you Elite!!

Good Home Care

I had a very nice experience with this home care agency.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you, much appreciated!

Great Experience

Great service and very easy to work with. The owner [Removed] is very on top of my mother's services. Could not be happier with the amount of care my mother gets and she loves her caregiver. Definitely recommend this company to anyone!!

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your kind words. It is our pleasure!

I would like to say that everything was excellent. The care givers were prompt in their arrival and everything was fine. I have no complaints.
Many Thanks,
[Removed]
5 Woods Lane, Boynton Beach Fl,
"Hunter's Run"

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you and the Mrs.

Christine

Good Experience With This Home Care Agency

We have a good experience with this home care agency. They have been very good to work with. The care givers mainly help out with personal care for my mother. They do good job caring for her and her needs. They listen and follow my care plan for her very well. I know she is in good hands when they come to help. This is a good home care agency, and I would recommend it.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your review. It has been our pleasure!

Pretty Good Experience

So far it has been a pretty pleasant experience with this home care agency. The care givers they have sent out have been good. My parents enjoy the second one they sent out, she is working out well. The owner was kind and helpful. A place for mom was great with all the help they have provided. It is still a work in progress.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for the review. It is our pleasure working with your parents!

We're fairly new to this agency, but thus far they've been very nice, and the 2 aides we've had have been very friendly and diligent. My mom is happy with them.

Thank you so much!

These folks are great. Dolores went above and beyond to help my sister. It is comforting to know she is in good hands, especially since I am many states away

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for the kind words. It is our pleasure.

These folks are taking great care of my sister. Dolores went above and beyond when I needed them to start. Being many states away, it is comforting to know she is so well cared for.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure working with your sister.

Christine was very responsive and understanding of my mother's needs. She set up a plan to identify 2 potential caretakers that my mother and I would interview. They listened and were responsive to what was needed. So far we are very pleased.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your review. The pleasure is all ours, we are happy to be working with you and your mom and hope to have a continuous relationship with you both.

We will use this service again if we can!!

Elite Senior Home Care is a class organization. My mom's caregiver was wonderful and we wish the service could have lasted longer. Unfortunately mom is in the hospital due to no fault of Elite and she may not be able to return home once she is released. If she is released we would be happy to use this service again.

Elite Senior Home Care

We look forward to working with you again as well.

A sincere thank you for everyone you did for our family

We had several very difficult and challenging months with my father, and Christine, Delores and Norma were with us every step of the way providing support for both our dad and our family, too. They were attentive to his needs, and went above and beyond to help with advice and whatever help we needed for problems we encountered along the way.

We are grateful for their help, and would recommend their work to any family with a senior who needs everything from a little help to 24/7 care.

Elite Senior Home Care

It was our pleasure to take care of your dad. Thank you so much for your kind words Dave.

They were wonderful and so patient with us.

They were wonderful and so patient with us. We were trying to decide which way to go with it, and they have just been great! I definitely think they should get a good score.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much, we appreciate it.

They are working out quite well.

They are working out quite well. I would give their service a 4.

Elite Senior Home Care

We work hard to give clients compassionate care that meets their needs. Thank you for your review!

Top notch care!

We have been using Elite Senior Home Care for several months now, since my Mom broke her hip. I cannot say enough good things about this service. Christine and Delores are a delight and so hands on. They've both been to the house several times and care so much about Mom. The Aides they have provided have been great. And they made sure that if Mom was not happy with one, for any reason, that would find another that suited her better. And they have. They check in with me and Mom and even paid Mom a visit on Valentines Day, with goodies! Bottom line, I would not entrust Mom's care to anyone else. They are like family.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you Bev! It has been our pleasure working with you and your mom. We consider you and your mom as part of our extended family as well and look forward to being here for all her needs. We appreciate your kind words.

Huge relief!

We had been working through another agency that was totally non-responsive. I went online and found A Place For Mom (remembered Joan Lundens commercial). Within 30 minutes of my inquiry, I was contacted by Elite Senior Home Care. We just hired an aid last week, and my mom really likes her. Losing your memory is just about the worst thing that can happen to someone, and to find an aid you can trust of course is crucial. Elite Senior Home Care was able to provide us with incredible care and we can't thank them enough for their help.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you Ellyn, we appreciate the kind words. It is our pleasure to work with you and your mom. Marie enjoys working with her. We are happy that we have been able to help and look forward to a lasting relationship with you both!

Great service!

I contacted your service over a weekend. Within a short time on the same day, I received a call from Christine of Elite Senior Home Care. After listening to my needs regarding care of my sister she quickly put me at ease about the service.

We met the next day. My sister's concerns were quickly met with understanding and comfort. The caregivers of Elite Senior Home Care were truly professional and a joy to have in our home.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your kind words Dan! It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your sister. You were both wonderful to work with and the caregivers loved working with you as well.

They are good to work with.

They are good to work with. The young lady they send out is very nice. Christine and Dolores, have been wonderful to work with.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you very much we appreciate the review!

Highly Recommended

Working with Elite Senior Care has been a very positive experience. Since having them come in and help my Mom has gotten stronger and she enjoys the company. The staff are great and very easy to communicate with. I really appreciate the fact that they are very attentive although we had one caregiver that fell asleep on the job. Since replacing her things have gone smoothly and I couldn't be happier.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your kind review. Elite has a very strong policy about sleeping on the job and we will not tolerate it. We enjoy working with your mom and are glad that we were able to make a smooth transition in the caregiver's replacement. Our priority is to keep our clients safe and happy.

It was good while it lasted

Although we are no longer using the agency it was good while it lasted. My dad really enjoyed having the company but he ended up needing more care so as a family we decided to move him to a facility. Even now he asks for his caregiver. They took the time out to read to him and just converse with him which he really enjoyed. All in all things went well.

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with your Dad and we hope everything works out. If we can ever be of assistance, just let us know!

Christine

Great Agency

Great people, everybody is very close in the office and supportive of one another - Young company, everyone is very high energy - My mother is content with the level of service she has received from Elite

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the kind words. And if there is anything more we can do, please just ask!

My Mother's Care

I would highly recommend the services of Elite Senior Home Care. The care service is top notch. They provide my mother with 24 hour in home care. My mother, who is 88, had been living on her own and doing well – until she fell and broke her hip. When she was able to go home after rehab, she needed 24 hour care and Elite was their to provide her with 24 hour care the moment she was released from rehab. The caring staff was able to take care of her every day needs as well as escorting her to all required doctor appointments. The level of care that the staff and management provided has been excellent and given me such peace of mind. I know that my mother is in really good hands – Thank you Elite for such great care for my mother. Doreen J

Elite Senior Home Care

We appreciate the review Doreen and we are so happy to be working with your mom, we love hearing all the stories.

Thank You, Elite Senior Home Care!

My Mom needed home care in South FL, and I live in Chicago, so I needed to find a trustworthy Home Health Care Agency to take care of her, and I must say that Elite Senior Home Care stepped in and has done the most amazing job which is so comforting to me and has made this process so much easier for my Mom and our family. I am so grateful for them!

Elite Senior Home Care

Thank you Teresa and your mom is a peach to work with, We appreciate the review!

Client

I am very happy with the care that I receive! Elite Senior Home Care goes above and beyond my expectations! I refer them to all my friends and family, I couldn't have found a better company. The owner is great at making sure my needs are met.

Thanks Tom, your a great client to work for ;) Were here for you anytime

Client

Superb service! Christine is the owner and she personally comes to my home periodically to check on my services with her caregiver. I feel so blessed to be working with a great company who cares about me and how I am doing and whether I am happy or not with their services. I have been with other agencies that treat you like your just another person not caring about my needs!
" I have had the best experience with this company and strongly refer them to anyone looking for companionship."

Elite Senior Home Care

And it is a pleasure working with you as well. We are honored to be working with you, your a beautiful person inside and out! Thank you for the review Ann