Cresthaven East - West Palm Beach, FL

Comfortable senior apartments overlooking a beautifully landscaped courtyard will have you saying now this is HOME! Having assistance with the daily routine of living can make all the difference for our residents. Nothing is worse than having to live in a hospital like atmosphere simply because you need some help with daily living. Our senior apartment community is built around a courtyard that has been designed with our senior residents safety and comfort in mind.

[Removed]

This place is a [Removed] it is old and outdated the memory care part is dark and dingy I would not even put my [Removed] in this place

A nice your

This was a nice community but seemed too busy for my father. His room would have been on the second floor and it would not have been safe for him to get around. The activities would have been offered. We did not to get to see the meals that would have been offered. A clean community. We would have liked him here if it was not for the second floor. Overall highly recommend for care and value to other families.

Unhappy ex reisdent family.

My mom been there for 1 years at first the experience was very nice but then she had escape from the facility walking in front of everyone, even the receptionst no one saw them. They where walking toward Purdy when I turn to ask her nurse they guaranteed me my mom was inside then I reasked the same, the same answer. Your mom is inside dont worry, when I got closer to the pick them up on my car with my mom's nurse in the car the first face I saw was my mom she was in the security unit all nurses running out of facility walking. I understand that can happen to anyone but they do not give medicaine to the patients if they refuse to take, they bath 1 or twice a week if that if the patient doesn't want they will not bath them. All the personal belonging like pictures are gone and they cant find them. When they want to get rid of a patient they send to JFK and then they state they cannot come back to facility. They have the hospital choose a facility, they want unless you put your feet down and say no and let them know youll find a place. they will do whatever they want . Im sorry at first everything was nice until they replace every nurse that really took care of the patients to put nurses the ones that don't really care. Im glad my mom is gone safe and taken care in other facility where they take a shower everyday and eat homemade food and have a lot of patience with the patients. They find ways to make sure the patients take the medication in a sweet and correct manor. I would not recommend it but what I do recommend is to also go a little more often. then before so you can see what others and me are talking about its not just the money but quality care and love. what you do that makes the difference like the nurses that are no longer there anymore which made the facility what it use to be a loving and beautiful atmosphere and love the patients.

Very unimpressed! Steve Delach did not know we were coming. Receptionist tried to tell me I didn't have an appt so I showed her My Search. She then trashed A Place For Mom. She tried to get someone to show us around. We waited another 10 minutes and was told she was coming. In those 10 minutes, the receptionist was extremely rude to 2 residents and one of the staff. We walked out and told her that there is no way I would leave my mom there. The place is very dated and old.

It's a warm environment. I'm very happy we found it.

The staff are wonderful. They take good care of my dad. It's a warm environment. I'm Very happy we found it. It has been a really good experience. Everyone has been very friendly and nice. The value is excellent. The care services are great. The Cresthaven East is a really nice community. We are very pleased with it. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a really good community. It's great.

A nice place. It just needs updating.

I think its a nice place. Its a little old. It could use a little updating. For the most part it's a nice place to live in. The only thing is that the rooms could use updating and the facility itself could use some fresh paint. Other than that, my mother is very happy there. It has been a great experience. There is also a lot of activities to keep the residents busy.

We didn't really like it very much.

We toured here when we were looking at options to consider. We didn't really like it very much. It wasn't the best fit for us. We were also concerned about pricing and the expense.

Stay clear

My mother is a resident here and this morning she called because there was a leak in her apartment. So far 2 maintenance people were in in the last 8 hours and they still haven't done a thing to fix the water. It is coming into her kitchen and washroom. She can't even use the facilities without slipping and sloshing through water. It seems the facility doesn't really care about the living conditions there and certainly don't care much about the folks that have to live there. My advise it to stay away. There have been numerous issues here including terrible food and a huge staff turn over. Best advise is to run away.

This was not a very good experience.

This was not a very good experience. They weren't very attentive at all, we were only there a short time, less than a month, and there were missing items, and injuries. They have cement steps that aren't blocked off, so anyone can fall down the steps if they went wandering. They were very friendly when they showed us around, and everyone seemed happy there, that's why we chose them. But the week we took her out someone else was taking her loved one out too, I spoke to them and they had a similar situation. It was clean enough and the staff was friendly, but just not attentive at all.

Mom made a new friend while she was a...

Mom made a new friend while she was at Cresthaven East. She didn't have any complaints, and she thought the dining area was beautiful. She did, however, lose a favorite pair of pants which they never were able to help us find. Overall, her experience there was quite positive.

I really want to thank A Place for Mom for the great job helping me locate places close to home which do provide respite care. Your help really saved me a lot of time I would have had to spend looking, calling, researching, etc.
Thank you so much!!

I liked the location, and they were negotiable with the price.

I had an ongoing issue for a few years, I have had an issue with one person there. I've been in the bathrooms, and there's dirt there, behind the doors, and the frames. I liked the location, and they were negotiable with the price. The food is pretty good.

Enjoyed the tour. They were...

Enjoyed the tour. They were all very nice and professional. Still too early to tell so early in our search if this is the place. Will have to go back a second time during an activity event and lunch.

Loved the community, loved ...

Loved the community, loved the staff. Have to wait for Mom's condition to worsen but this is where I want her when that happens.

broad offerings

Cresthaven East provided the best compromise between my father's medical needs and my mother's social needs. They were able to closely monitor his diabetes and provide seamless care as his dementia deepens while giving her the the support in day to day activities and social interaction she requires.

Not for Us

I was not impressed with the facility itself. That doesn't mean it wasn't good. It also wasn't as close to my house. Didn't like the atmosphere as much. There were a lot of factors that went into the decision.

Great Care Services

This community is an older community so it does look more run down and not as well maintained as others. It is like a motel type community where you have to go outside to get into the rooms. The rooms themselves are really nice but the actual community could use a little updating. Although the community isn't very good looking the care services really make up for it. They seem to be able to take care of the residents appropriately and deal with the issues that come up. It cost about $3,000 a month.

Very depressing.