Parkside Inn - Boynton Beach, FL

Safe loving Home for my Mom

The care and loving staff at Parkside are priceless. My Mom moved in in May and she is high maintenance, the administrator and aids are giving her all the love and attention she requires. It's not a fancy place but the value is in the staff. The Home is clean, safe and loving home for my Mom. It's a home where the clients that live there are catered too. Great Value too!

Great place

All the staff are friendly and wonderful to talk with.
My mom has been treated wonderfully. Extremely happy
With everything they have done for her. Excellent care. I am very glad that a place for mom recommended this facility.

Very Happy Place for Dad

My dad lived here for 7 years. He was happier than he ever could have been at home. The staff became his friends and his "other" family. No revolving door. Staff is pretty stable, works there long periods of time, some have been there since the beginning of his move-in, and they ALL get to know each resident. The $value$ is great, not just comparible but actually LESS than the other places we looked. (Also recently looked for a friend's parent and we still couldn't find a better monthly rate!) There is so much LOVE AND CARE involved. It isn't a huge place, but in my opinion that's better! It is clean, doesn't smell like urine (like many other places!) and the food is good! It is hard to have various activities for diff levels of Alzheimer's Disease, but at this place they group the folks up by their dementia "level" so they can participate in diff things and also socialize. I was very happy with my dad living here, up until the very end.

First Person View

Alright I had visited a friends father here, while I was looking to place my grandfather. From the second I walked into the facility, I was shocked of how nicely it was run and home-likeit was. It wasn't like the major franchise ALF's and really cared to my friends dads individual needs. I highly recommend it mostly because its standard of care and really nice enviorment.

This place needs to be close down,

Very Well Run and Organized

I think it is very well run and very well organized. They have friendly and caring staff who truly live up to the motto of caring for dementia with dignity.I am just not sure if my father-in-law is getting his pain medication as needed, so that is the only thing that worries me. I give it four and a half stars overall.

Thumbs up for Parkside!

My Mom was living at an ALC, and needed to move to memory care. What Parkside lacks in the modern country club setting you find in most of the facilities, it makes up for in level of care. They are not corporate owned, Seema is the Owner, very hands on, and is willing to do whatever it takes to make your family member and you comfortable. My Mom is a picky eater and she had the Chief sit down with my Mom to find out what she liked and they made it for her. There are activities everyday, and the staff is very helpful and outgoing. Parkside is clean, not fancy, but I feel my Moms level of care is better here than any of those fancier places, and we have been in two others. Price wise you can't beat it, and I also believe care wise you won't beat it. It's a gem.

Resident is treated like Family

Parkside Inn met all of my expectations for our parent.

The entire staff is friendly and helpful.

They present a family atmosphere- so appreciated!

Seema who is in charge is very nice and helpful and jelly and most of the staff are caring.

Very short experience, but a good one

My loved one was only here a very short time due to a medical emergency, but our experience was a positive one overall. It is a nice looking place, and the staff were very helpful and friendly throughout her short stay.

Parkside Inn is a friendly and secure community specifically designed for those who live with Alzheimer’s disease or related memory impairments. All services are personalized for each resident and are provided by associates specifically trained to work with those who have memory loss.

Our well-trained and caring staff implements various activities throughout the day to stimulate communication, socialization and function. Each day we offer an all encompassing activities program, including exercises to enhance the mind and body.

Parkside Inn offers a full community of common areas and apartments. It has a well-appointed dining room and activity center. The comfortable common areas and spacious apartments provide ample space to walk, enjoy socialization, or private time.

The 24/7 caring associates anticipate the needs of residents and provide support with activities of daily living. From housekeeping, meals, laundry and individualized personal care to medication assistance and meaningful activities, Parkside Inn is a specialized community for memory-impaired individuals.

Please contact us today, schedule a tour, join us for lunch, or all of the above. You are always welcome!