Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

Pacifica is difference from any memory care I have yet to tour. I am in love with the cottage style set up and that the residents can go outside at their will but still be safe and secure.

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

This place had everything I was looking for in a community. Safety, great care, friendly staff, lots of activities and freedom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

They took excellent care of my mom while she was there. Great community and very friendly staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

This is the community I would want for my own family if they has dementia. Love the amount of freedom and independence the residents have while being both safe and secure.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

While living here my dad was very happy. Pacifica offered lots of activities to keep him active and engaged.

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

I love how passionate the staff here are. They are always helpful and kind, while going above and beyond.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

Amazing memory care without the feel of a memory care. The residents have beautiful courtyards where they can walk and relax.

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

I am impressed with all the new renovations that Pacifica has done. As well as all the homey touches throughout the community. Great job, keep up the good work.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

The staff here from day one has helped to make the transition for my mom into the community a breeze. They gave my mom lots of extra attention the first few days which make my mom feel right at home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

My aunt loves to tell me about all the fun trips they take. Her favorite had to be Lion Country Safari but she also loves her monthly lunch outings.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are very happy to have provided your Aunt with such a positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

Beautiful community full of smiling faces. Great staff, very patient, caring and understanding.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

I am so impressed with this community as a whole. My favorite thing is that they don't predetermine limitations of what the resident can still participate in. I went to visit my uncle once and they were all at the table painting.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The events here are absolutely amazing. My family and I came for their Thanksgiving celebration. There was an amazing spread of food in each cottage. Managers helped serve and hosted. Such a thoughtful touch.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. We are honored among top senior living communities in the nation and named Caring Star for 2 years!!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Amazing food. I have had dinner here with my dad a few times and it was always so delicious. Lots of variety, great flavor and healthy portions.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Came here for a marketing event. The staff were all very pleasant. Beautiful community. Great food, had lots of laughs. Very good overall experience.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

This community has a huge range of level of care. I feel comfortable knowing that when my mom declines they will still be able to take care of her.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My grandmother is a resident here. I cannot even to begin to explain the peace of mind I have knowing my mom is here. She is cared for so well.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I came in and was immediately greeted by [Name removed] the receptionist. She was so friendly, personable, and helpful. Kudos!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

This is the type of community I would want to be in if I develop a memory care issue. I love the amount of freedom the residents here have.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

One of the best communities in the industry in my opinion. Very unique concept. Very compassionate staff.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I was concerned when looking for a place for my father that he would loose a lot of his independence. However, that has not been the case. He is thriving at Pacifica Palm Beach.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Love the open courtyards with a secured gate so they can work outside or sit on the patio whenever they want to.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I came for the "Spring into Magic" marketing event. I was given an excellent tour of the community from [name removed] the marketing director. I feel in love with the concept behind the community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The staff here are so friendly and welcoming. Very beautiful community. It really feels homey and not like a facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Facility staff are so nice and make you feel like family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach! If you ever need anything from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica is an incredible place for services. My 93 year old dad has never been happier. the staff are very attentive and work hard to fill the day with activities. He loves the food and is taken care of well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Keep up the great work. you are the most amazing, kind, & wonderful staff. Thank you!

Pacifica Senior Living

Yisa, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Spoke with community relations director and was given the tour of the facility. She was extremely pleasant and most helpful. I could sense that she is very good at her job and takes pride in her responsibilities here.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

This is very hard for me. I know my parents need a secure community for their safety. But I am an only child and I am not doing very well handling this. But Pacifica is definetly helping me deal and reassuring me I made a great choice.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate your feedback and even more appreciative of your trust in us! If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I love the individual type homes for my mom. I feel that it gives them security and an at home like feeling.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words. We strive to provide every resident with a home like feeling! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My visit today to Pacifica was one I did not expect. I was very apprehensive but found my anxiety to be less than what I expected. My father seemed quite comfortable with the surroundings which put me at ease.

Pacifica Senior Living

Happy to hear about your positive experience and hope to have many more in the future! If there are any other services we can provide for you or your father, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

It was time to start looking for my father. The memory loss was increasing I visited Pacifica and was extremely impressed with the atmosphere and moved dad in.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The kitchen, living room, and dinning room felt just like "moms" own home. The caregivers I met on my tour seemed very attentive to the residents that were there and who also met my mother.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My mom has gotten very, very forgetful and has fallen several times. The Doctor had mentioned now is the time to start looking. I toured Pacifica and I like what I saw. I hope to move mom in soon.

Pacifica Senior Living

We're glad you were able to visit a location. Please feel free to reach out if you, or your mom, have any questions as we'd love to be of assistance! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I work in the industry and have seen a lot of different communities but this one is one of my favorites. The staff here are pleasant and professional.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The front office staff were exceptionally nice and pleasant. The receptionist is always smiling and so welcoming.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

The level of care that Pacifica provides my dad is exceptional when I stop by my dad always looks his best. The caregivers are so attentive to his needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud of our community and support staff. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website, [removed] Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I knew it was time to start looking for my parents. I chose Pacifica because I happen to live in Lake Worth. I toured the property and I was extremly impressed with what I saw. The cottages were far more impressive than the other communities I toured.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think about our locations. We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I really am impressed in the way Pacifica honors their residents religious holidays. They threw a lovely Passover Seder for the Jewish resident in the community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking time to provide such amazing feedback. It is our pleasure to honor our residents' religious holidays and ensure they feel comfortable and happy doing so!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

A friend of mine's dad was at Pacifica but has now passed away. I visited him several times and was extremly impressed with what I saw. I am now at that crossroad in my life and will be looking into Pacifica shortly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach! If you have any questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Pacifica has a great courtyard for each cottage. Lots of activities for the residents to do. My mom loves the music therapy that comes twice a month.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We can't wait to see you and your mom again soon, have a great day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

Great food, events and staff. They have great food alternatives if your loved one is as picky as mine.

Pacifica Senior Living

Happy to provide great food alternatives to please our residents and guests! Glad you had a great experience. Thank you for the amazing review.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I was always very pleased with the level of care my mother received while living at Pacifica. The staff was always so nice and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there! We're so happy you put your trust in us and thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I love how when you go in the cottage smell clean and odor free. It is amazing how you fell so welcomed.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

I think it's amazing how this community is set up . Each cottage looks the same to help make transitioning easier if they need to move for level of care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families and to make transitions easier. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living

My father loved that he was able to walk outside and sit on the patio on a nice day. It was great that he could still enjoy this freedom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are always more than happy to help!

I found the cottages to be very open and resident friendly. I loved the idea of the doors to the cottages to be unlocked so residents could wander around the outdoor gardens. The outdoor gardens are a protected area as the gates are code locked instead of the cottages.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

After touring many communities I know I have finally found the right one. This community has the best of everything great staff, happy residents, delicious food and lots of thing for residents to do.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

I feel comforted knowing that my mom is in a safe and loving environment. Also, I love that she can go out in the courtyard and take a stroll.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Love that the residents aren’t just mixed all in. Instead they are separated into different cottages depending on level of care this allows residents to make friends that are on a similar functioning level.

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

We could not be more pleased with the quality of care our mom has received at Pacifica. The staff is awesome, the room is homey. The food is amazing and the grounds are gorgeous.

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

You can tell the staff really care for the residents and that it is more than just a job. Also there is always something fun going on.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

You are greeted by smiling staff who aim to make the process as simple and painless as possible. They truly care for their residents and strive to exceed expectations.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

This community is great they really focus on the residents and how to best care for them. Here the residents are truly happy and at home.

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Wow! What an amazing community, the decision to place my loved one in a community has been very difficult for me. I am so thankful for Pacifica and love that they made things so simple.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

I love that Pacifica honors holidays and birthdays of their residents. I also love that they encourage individuality and offer many activities and outings to suit the interests and abilities of each resident.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Love that the residents are offered a wide variety of healthy food options. I also love that there are always alternative. Food choices available if they resident does not like what is on the menu that day.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

This community is amazing! I love the idea of the cottages and that the resident are placed based on level of care.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Love all different treatment methods that are available to residents such as physical therapy, music therapy. Also, love that residents are able to makes the space their own by bringing their own furniture and setting the room up the way they feel comfortable.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

The community relation director [Removed] not exceptional she truly makes the move in process a breeze. I went for a tour today with her and absolutely loved the community.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Here the staff take the time to get to know the residents and families. They often reminisce with residents to help encourage memory retention.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

The staff is always so friendly and helpful. The community is always so clean and well maintained.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

This is such a beautiful community. I absolutely love the atmosphere here. The staff [is] kind and friendly. Also, the food is delicious and fresh.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

From the moment you enter Pacifica Senior Living, you feel at home. The residents are comfortable and often enjoying different scheduled activities.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Such an amazing facility! The staff are great, so friendly and caring. I love that they have activities that are designed to keep residents active.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

This is such an exceptional community. The staff here makes the transition into the community easier for both the residents & family. They ensure the residents feel comfortable and at home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

I am amazed by everything that is included for such a reasonable cost. I love that the food here is both delicious and nutrients, However I think my favorite part of this place is the caring and compassionate staff.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations and we thank you for sharing your experience. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

This community is one a kind. The atmosphere isn't stuffy like a facility rather it's laid back and feels like home. The staff here are exceptional and knowledgeable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach!

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

Love this community! The scenery is gorgeous and I love that the residents get to enjoy the outdoors. This community has a wide variety of activities for residents.
Also, I really like that you are able to furnish the room however you like to make your loved one feel right at home.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach - Greenacres, FL

The residents seem very happy. The community look very pleasant, the grass were well cut and the road way and pavements were also clean. I also like the road . What the residents ate looked really delicious. The caregivers and maintenance worker were well manner and very alert while doing their jobs.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach Greenacres, FL

Looks like a nice community with a friendly staff. The residents look happy and seem engaged in their activities. I like that they also get to go on day trips to the water.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

Review for Pacifica Palm Beach

What I love about the pacifica senior living is that the cna's treat the residents like part of there family. In how they interact with the residents with loving concern and appreciates their residents. I know my mom is in good hands if she needs the help if I can't be there.

Review of Pacifica Living Palm Beach

I think the layout is ideal for a memory care facility. All on 1 level. Can't imagine how terrifying it would be to a person with dementia in a elevator - which button to push.

Activities are appropriate to mental level. All residents are encouraged to join in. Most of the aides are delightful and play with the residents - encouraging them to use their brains. My husband is here since March 2015.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to everyone, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach! We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Review of Pacifica Palm Beach

Staff is very friendly and helpful. Facility was clean and most importantly, the residents were very happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again! Thank you again for the great review!

I work in the industry. It is very safe clean and people love another. They have a lot of activities.

anonymous

Good place and very friendly people. Very clean and professional staff.

So far I like what I see

The staff have been doing well with helping my loved one adjust to living here. The staff seem to be knowledgeable about memory issues and know what to do. They have started to help her participate in some of the activities offered. The community is well maintained and the grounds are nice.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with your decision. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. Did you know we have a Facebook page that we share our daily activities to? We've found that its a fun way to see what your loved one has been doing during the day, and a great way to stay involved. Thank you again for your review!

Amazing

This is an absolutely amazing facility where residents are truly at home. Here the staff truly cares for their residents it's more than just a job. Also, I love that every day there are activities going on to keep the residents engaged and active.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Amber for your positive 5 star review, your opinion is very important to us. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Love, Love, Love!!!!

Love the atmosphere that the cottage setting promotes. Also, their amazing staff provides the best possible care for its residents. Love that residents have the freedom to go outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review Juliet. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Beautiful Place Lots to Love

This is a beautiful place to live with lots of friendly, smiling faces there to greet you. It also has great amenities for the residents to enjoy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed review Alexis R. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Amazing Community

Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach is an amazing community that provides an exceptional array of activities for their residents. The activities help to insure that the residents stay active and engaged. I love the atmosphere it makes you feel right at home. Then there is the dedicated, caring and compassionate staff that truly goes the extra mile.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We have a fantastic Executive Director and support staff. She and the dedicated team genuinely care for all our residents, and their families. We have engaging and interesting activities in our homey cottages for our residents. We're happy we could meet your expectations and we are thankful you shared your experience!

Better care ahead

I did not like this community. We found a mouse in his air vent. The staff were rude and not helpful. The management informed us that he was injured in his wheel chair that he did not have. They did not follow up with family on the care that he received after being in the hospital. They lack communication. My father was not placed in the correct area of the community due to he was able to do alot on his own without assistance. I would not recommend this community to other families for care.

Pacifica Senior Living

We'd like the opportunity to discuss your review, so if you're willing, please contact our Executive Director at [removed].

I Am Happy With The Community

The care has been good for my mom. It is working for us and she is calm. I like the care that is provided. My mom is living in a safe and clean community.

Pacifica Senior Living

We always love to receive great feedback. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Thank you!

Good Level Of Care

I think they have a high turnover, so I would think that possibly there could just be something to keep retention. It is pretty good though, it is a difficult situation, but at that level of care the staff is doing a good job.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review.

Excellent!!!

There is no one that came close to the very personal involvement with each of the residents that I found at Pacifica Senior Living. My father really was never happier and was never as content as he is now. This is entirely due to the Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach atmosphere. The meals are excellent. There is so many activities. They even had an Easter Parade. I would highly recommend this community. It is great.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with our community and the staff! We completely agree and we are very proud of our community and our staff. We recently started a Facebook page and try to post daily updates of the engaging activities that the residents are doing. Please feel free to check it out! Thank you again!

Keep searching...

This facility would lend itself to residents who are in the last stages of dementia, who don't require a great deal of stimulation. My husband is currently a resident and due to his energy and activity level challenges the facility and it's caretakers. The activities are less than fulfilling for someone who requires more stimulation and actual participation; i.e. their mainstays are bingo (every Tuesday), sing-alongs, trivia, coloring, etc. Very simplistic. If there is nothing going on, the residents who can, congregate outside in the yard or walk in circles. The meals seem to be OK, although my husband still has a good appetite and could probably eat more if offered. As with several of the men there, he is bored, confused, but bored. If you have a more active family member, I would suggest Arden Courts in Palm Beach and Delray, or Morselife and Palm Beach. I've toured more than 15 facilities and the two I just mentioned seem to provide the best and most effective care. My husband will be moving to the MorseLife facility very soon.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience at our Palm Beach community. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We wanted to let you know that we are constantly striving to improve our programs and activities for our residents. We want our residents to feel cared for, engaged and to enjoy life. One change we recently made is adding a new Activity Assistant and her focus will be on those with earlier Alzheimer’s. We are sorry to see you go, and hope that you and your husband are happy in the community you choose.

Very nice place!

I think they do an excellent job overall at Pacifica Senior Living. I really like the way the community is set up, with numerous different cottages that contain a few residents. The entire community is very well kept and clean, and the staff all seem very friendly and caring! Really the only issue we've had is that our loved one was supposed to be put in a cottage with other high functioning alzheimer's/dementia patients, but many of the residents in her cottage are far beyond that level. That makes it a little hard for her to socialize, there is really only one person she can have a conversation with.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our community and the staff. We are dedicated to the care and well being of our residents and it shows. Please feel free to contact Winsome M., (he is our Executive Director) with your questions/ concerns. We are here to provide the best possible experience for your mom and we want to be sure that you and she are happy.

like the place and the people

Overall it has been a very positive experience with Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach. I have been a little concerned with one particular worker, which I am working with them to address and am hopeful everything will be straightened out and resolved.

I like the place and like the people. It is an adjustment to be sure, but mom is getting adjusted.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and takes your concerns seriously. Please feel free to reach out at any time, we are here to help you and ensure the best possible care for your mother. We look forward to speaking with you.

Review of Pacifica Senior Living Palm Beach Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Greenacres, FL

Good first impression from the website. Very close to Mom's residence now.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate you taking the time and we hope to see you at our Holiday party this year!

Liked this facility and the...

Liked this facility and their approach to memory care. Residents are grouped according to degree of dementia/Alzheimer's. Neat and clean.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate it!

For Alzheimer's Care, There is No Comparison!

This is the second time we have had a parent live here. Wish we could have had them at home, but it's not safe anymore.
They do a great job here with Alzheimer's residents and the Administrator, nurses, and Activity Director are "hands on" and each very capable and kind.

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you so much for this positive review. We are honored that you trusted us to care for your parents. We understand the responsibility and the unique needs of the loved ones who suffer from this disease. We treat our residents with warmth, love, dignity and respect.

Could use more actvities

At the level of care for my loved one – I’d maybe put the activities at a three and a half. I was really hoping for more activities. Overall we were really pleased with them. The food was a three and a half.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration. We want our residents to feel comfortable, engaged and cared for and to enjoy their days with us. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our community overall and hope that you will reconsider your 3 stars after we implement your suggestions. Please feel free to stop by and say Hello next time you are in the community. We would like to show you around and discuss your concerns.

It feels like home

I’m telling you! I’m a nurse for 34 years and these people are caring! They truly enjoy the residents. It’s truly amazing to watching. I quit worrying because I can see how well they take care of my mom. The food is always hot and fresh. I love that place! I love the whole concept. It feels home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your honest and positive review. It means a lot to us to have you post such a heartfelt review of our community and home for your mom. We work very hard to provide a safe, warm, loving home for all our resident and it is so nice to see such a lovely review. P
lease say Hello next time you are here. We would love to say Thank you in person!

Happy

I’m very happy with this community. Everything is good so far. They’re a clean community with a friendly staff that takes care of what they need to take care of. It’s worth the cost. This community provides memory care.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! We are extremely proud of our community and staff, they work very hard to provide a comfortable, clean and inviting home for our residents. We post weekly updates on our Facebook page and invite you take to a look!

Please don't send your loved one here

This facility completely hid many of their faults when we visited. Their concept is fantastic. However, they r not completely honest nor do they disclose everything. They do not let you tour all of the cottages. They will evaluate your loved one at their worst and put them with inappropriate peers. If your loves one improves, as mine did, they do not work to move them into a higher cottage- as this "is a process". My mother, when improved, spoke of being stripped down and not allowed to dress herself. I pulled my mother out as soon as I could. Also, if you are looking for a private pay facility- do NOT go here- it is definitely primarily government assisted. There are so many nicer places!!

Clint Dockery

I am sorry for your experience with us here at Pacifica Senior living. We strive to create a lifestyle of independence in a exit controlled, home-like environment. The community was built and designed to accommodate residents with memory disorders. Our staff receive on-going specialized training and think of our residents as extended family. But we realize that even with the best effort, an individual with Alzheimer’s disease may no longer be able to safely and practically remain in their current environment. Making a decision regarding a change in residence for your loved one is an important process. Please feel free to contact me at [removed].

Winsome McLeod
Executive Director

Love the Layout

My mother has now been at Pacifica for 2 months and we love it! My brother is moving up to New Jersey and discussed moving my mother. Yet upon checking similar living facilities as Pacifica in New Jersey I found that nothing even came close to Pacifica. Pacifica has their dementia unit segregated into three sections, beginning, intermediate, and advanced. Each section houses a maximum of fourteen residents housed in ground level cottages catered by 2 full time 24 X 7 care takers all enclosed in a secure compound. Residents have the capability of strolling from one cottage to another within the floral/treed compound. Pacificia actively keeps their residents involved with various events helping to stimulate their mental capabilities.

Hi,
Thank you so much for your honest, detailed and positive review! We understand the disease and work hard to make daily living as comfortable and interesting as possible for our residents. We enjoy working with our residents and we are very proud of our community and staff. Thank you again and we look forward to saying Hello, next time you are here with us at the community!

Very Organized!

My friend likes Pacifica very much. It is an excellent place. They have seven different units and place the residents in units according to their ability. There are only seven residents in my friend's unit. They all eat in the dining room. There is also an rec room for activities. There is a nurse on staff 24/7. For the price, you can't beat it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate it!

Nightmare!

The whole experience was very aggrivating. The treatment was zero and the worst thing was that her engagement ring disappeared and everybody is pleading the fifth. Nobody returns a phone call. There is no activity, no socializing. They just sit on a couch and sleep and drool. If you are not advocating, nothing gets done. It was a nightmare.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Would you please call the business office at your earliest convenience to discuss this matter?

Specialized Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss issues. (Respite Care available.) Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE
• Visiting Speech Therapist
• Visiting Psychiatrist

OTHER SERVICES
• ECC license
• X-ray, lab, dental and eye services available on site
• Respite Offered