American House Lloyd's Bayou - Spring Lake, MI

Great place. Very nice apartment-like rooms and good feel in facility. Lovely wooded surroundings and apartments have pleasant/peaceful balconies. W&D in each unit. This would be Independent Living with services added when needed - medical team on property. Can stay in place as needs increase. Many employees been with company for many years.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community! We appreciate your feedback.

Great [removed] Very nice apartment-like rooms and good feel in facility. Lovely wooded surroundings and apartments have pleasant/peaceful balconies. W&D in each unit. This would be Independent Living with services added when needed - medical team on property. Can stay in place as needs increase. Many employees been with company for many years.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community! We're glad to hear you're pleased with American House Lloyds Bayou and we appreciate your feedback.

Went Out of Their Way

When you get inside of this community it gives off the appearance as a assisted living community. The dining area almost reminds me of a cafeteria setting either in a hospital or rehab center or in a hotel that offers free breakfast. The common area was nice but again it didn't feel personalized or homey. The staff was extremely helpful when they told my husband and I that they didn't have any openings they suggested another location and they even called over there to see if they had time to give us a tour which they did and we ended up moving to that location.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your review of our community and for taking the time to tour with us. We appreciate your feedback.

My Thought Of The Tour

This looked like a well taken care of community when we visited. The people we met were friendly and helpful. They seemed to offer some nice amenities. This community may be worth taking a look at.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us at American House Lloyd's Bayou. We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear you were happy with our community.

Mom is Happy

Everything is working out very well for my mother with her move to this community. It is a very nice place with lovely people. The community is always neat and tidy. She enjoys the activities they offer. The meals are very good. I know she is happy, and comfortable here at this community. They have provided me a peace of mind know she is happy.

Friendly Community!!

The staff where all very friendly during our visit, they made sure to give us a detailed tour with lots of useful information about there community. The residents all seemed to be enjoying them selves and where involved in various activities throughout the building.

It's a nice place. The people are nice.

It's a nice place. The people are nice. I'm not thrilled about the location, but that is just personal preference. The only issue we had was getting the wiring set up for the phone and the cable and things.

Very nice facility. Very clean. Food was good.