Freedom Village at Holland a CCRC - Holland, MI

We toured this community. the staff was nice and they seemed to care about what we needed for mom. The community was clean and the had a lot to offer. The menu was appealing and they offered a list of activities. We did not want a community that was big for my mom.We would recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

Clean Community!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she made the move into this community. Every time I have gone to visit I have been pleased with what I have seen and think the staff do a great job maintaining the facility for all of the residents. She seems be comfortable in her new living environment and has no problems with how things are going. I would recommend it to anyone interested in a place for there loved one.

Terrible new staff and management. It is obvious they only care about the money.

Nice place, overall

My loved one is having a little trouble settling in, but I think Freedom Village at Holland is doing a good job overall. It's a clean, nice looking community, and the staff have all been very friendly so far. They seem to have a good variety of activities and services they provide for their residents, and they also do a good job with the food!

This facility is a buy in. ...

This facility is a buy in. This would not be an option for my parents.