Awesome care

I love Goodlife Senior Care for my step mom. It is VERY clean...no bad odors. Staff is very professional and attentive. The director, [Removed] is awesome. Such a help to our family

Highly dissatisfied

I can't really speak on any of the specific ratings because my dad was here for 4 hours before we were called to come and get him. They advertise themselves as memory care and we were told they could handle the behaviors we specifically told them about. They asked us to come and get him 4 hours after we left. We were told he went into another patient's room and hit a worker. Turned out, the worker admitted that he did not hit her and she didn't know what to do. They kept the $338 we paid them for the end of the month. They said he could come back after treatment in a mental health facility but we declined due to the fact we were fearful of them doing the same thing to us again.

Amarillo Good life is great! I'm very...

Amarillo Good life is great! I'm very pleased with the staff and services. There has been a major turn around in my mother in law since being here. She's taking again and happy now. She's doing great. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Looked nice during our tour

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. It was a nice looking place, and the staff seemed friendly. We didn't feel it would have been the best fit for our loved one. This community is a smaller residential type community, and though they could handle memory care patients they did not specialize in it. We were more interested in somewhere with specialized memory care and activities.

Mom's first week and a half has been ...

Mom's first week and a half has been great. I don't see how we could have put her in a better place, and Amarillo Good Life Senior Living would probably have stayed under our radar if not for your recommendation. THANKS!

Nothing but a good experience! The fo...

Nothing but a good experience. The food is absolutely great! The people are very kind and considerate! It's a smaller home with only 15 residents, but it's very nice. It's well kept and extremely clean. Everybody seems to be receiving the absolute best care, and it's just overall a very nice place.

This one is a for sure NO

This one is a for sure NO

Good Life Assisted Living is a 16 bed assisted living facility with a home-like atmosphere. We are big enough to offer everything a resident, or family needs, but small enough so that everyone knows everybody on a first name basis. Good Life has great food like most places claim, but maybe we are a little different. Our food is MADE FROM SCRATCH. We will put our food up against anyone anywhere. We are very passionate about the care that we provide, and it shows the minute you walk through our door.

Come by and visit us, taste our food, and talk to our residents.

“Providing The Good For Every Life” License #103381