Autumn Leaves of Amarillo - Amarillo, TX

Autumn Leaves of Amarillo - Amarillo, TX has yet not published prices.

My tour

This looked like a very nice well taken care of community. The person that took us on tour was very friendly and helpful. This community seems to offer some daily activities and some nice amenities. This community was just a little higher priced than what we were looking for.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves and for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Everything is going great!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into the community. The staff are all very helpful and I am comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in activities from time to time with the other residents.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents. We're pleased you are enjoying our meals. Our chefs enjoy cooking up delicious dining opportunities.

Really impressed with the Home-Like lifestyle and residence.

Very impressed! Clean, inviting, homelike. Small enough for very personalized care.

The nurses and administrators I met were kind, professional, and obviously cared for their residents.

They had a system for maximum freedom for residents, including outdoor gardens in a closed courtyard, but also to keep the wanderers safe.

The food was really good, and I thought their ideas of a room for meals with visiting family and for occasional "parties" and "fancy dinners" for the residents was a great idea.

I also liked hearing they have community service days, outings, gardening, crafts and many other activities to keep life interesting and encourage relationships and exercise.

I really wish there were an "autumn leaves" in Colorado, for other relatives of mine should the need arise!

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

I really liked it and thought it would be a good fit for mom. but I think it is out of our budget.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

Comfort For Mom!

I really liked the exclusive package deal that this community offered us. From my mother's move in date till now everything has been going good. The staff take good care of her. I have had a chance to try meals with her they are tasty and healthy. The community is up-kept and most importantly she is in a safe place.

We Are Happy With Our Choice

This is a clean and safe community. My dad likes the meals that are served to him. There is activities available for the residents to participate in. My dad's room is a good size and a good fit for him. We are very happy with my dad being there. Everything is great.

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! Thank you for your kind comments. We're so pleased you and your dad are having such a pleasant experience. Our staff is committed to creating a loving, supportive environment for all of our residents.

5 stars all the way for Autumn Leaves of Amarillo!!!

I can not say enough about how good this community is. Mom is participating in activities she has not done in years. The food is excellent they offer snacks during the day and the food is fresh. This is a brand new clean community. They offer 3 dining rooms that allow residents that need different types of assistance to eat together. The staff are fantastic and patient with my mom.