Santa Fe Place - Plainview, TX

Santa Fe Place - Plainview, TX has yet not published prices.

Santa Fe Place is located in Plainview, Texas less than one mile directly south of Running Water Draw Park. Our beautifully landscaped community beckons visitors and residents alike to come inside and enjoy our hospitality. Our caring staff delivers quality care in a comfortable home like environment.

We encourage our residents to socialize with each other, staff members and visiting families. We provide comfortable lounges that are perfect for fireside chats as well as spaces for card and domino games. For those wishing more active pursuits we offer Qigong and a walking club or gardening in our enclosed courtyard. Residents with a more literary turn will enjoy our cozy library and those seeking creative outlets will be very happy with our large activity room filled with craft supplies. Evening often brings musical entertainment, either from visiting groups or just residents gathered around our piano for a sing along.

We have both studio and one bedroom apartments that are suitable for either single or double occupancy. Apartments are equipped with:

•Private bathrooms
•Walk in showers with built in safety features
•Emergency call system that is interfaced with staff pagers
•Large windows
•Wall to wall carpeting
•Built in bookshelves
•Large closets and other storage spaces
•Individual controls for heating and air-conditioning
•Cable and telephone hookups
•Weekly housekeeping and laundry service

We offer onsite physical and occupational therapy as well as assistance with medication and other daily tasks. We accept respite and short term stays as well as urgent placement residents. Our personal care staff and registered nurse are available 24 hours a day.

They have everything we are looking for!

This facility is everything that I was looking for. They have a medical staff on site at all times and they do a really good job and medicine distribution. The community is very secure and they have a keypad that you have to type a code in to get in and out of the facility. When you first walk in you notice that it is very friendly, bright, clean, and welcoming. The other great thing that I like is my Parent’s always have something to do. There is an activities director who schedules field trips like going to the museum, Sunday brunches, and to other places in town. There are also things in-house like family nights, movie nights, bingo, and local churches come in to do bible study. I would recommend this facility.

Care and comfort

We toured this community. The staff were helpful and were able to answer the questions we had. We liked the cleanliness of the community. They offer a good variety of meals. We saw the activities that are offered for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved on

Best Choice I Could Have Made

I am really glad I chose this community for my mom. She had a rough start settling in and adjusting but due to the helpful staff, she is doing much better. She is slowly getting into the social environment of the community making new friends and doing activities.
Mom seems to be liking the food. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend them.

I am so happy with these arrangements. I am impressed that this quality of environment is available.