Conner Place - Canyon, TX has yet not published prices.

Fabulous

Conner Place is the most awesome place in the world. The people there are so very nice and caring, and the staff is fabulous. The food is very good, and they have so many activities. My loved one is pretty active, and she is really enjoying her social life. I think the thing that really stuck out to me when I first toured was the homey feeling and the smell. It smells clean there, not at all like an institution. I would certainly recommend Conner Place to others.

My Aunt is happy here

We had to move quickly on placing my Aunt in a new home and the Director [Removed] was so wonderful and accommodating. She came in on Memorial Day weekend and that was great. The community was very clean. Everyone looked happy, the staff has been attentive to her. They have a nice courtyard area. Lots of social activities and she loves going to the beauty salon to get her hair done. She is adjusting very well and I would recommend this community.

Got Healthy Enough to Go Home Again

This place is incredible they provide wonderful care. My mom was only here about a month and a half and in that time they got her healthy enough that she could move back to her own home again. Mom kept very busily during the time she was here either doing bingo or going to exercise classes or enjoying movies there was always something to do. The food is really good they offer different options to choose from. The community is in a familiar area close to moms church friends to visit. I would recommend this community to anyone

Very clean, home like atmosphere. Very small room size.

Review of Conner Place Assisted Living in Canyon, TX

very nice facility. Clean and many happy residents .

Conner Place is a blessing!

Conner Place is clean, inviting, friendly, and wonderful. The staff is incredible and we are so grateful for the care they provide for our dad. He is happy and healthy. We couldn't keep him at home any longer and the Conner Place answered or prayers. Thank you forall that you do. (Including the line dancing. . .that's his favorite!)

Excellence

The care and compassion of the staff at Conner Place made my mom's transition to assisted living easier than we thought was possible.

Conner Place has been voted one of the top assisted living communities in Canyon Texas!

We are located less than one mile south of Palo Duro Creek and two miles north of West Texas A&M University. Our dedicated staff goes out of the way to treat each resident like family and to enrich the lives of all who live here.

Our goal is to help each resident thrive and flourish through a combination of care services and activities:

•Respite and short term stay
•Registered Nurse is always available
•Assistance with daily tasks if needed
•Medication and chronic disease management
•We offer pet therapy as well as being pet friendly to resident’s pets
•In house activities include happy hour, Monday night football parties and karaoke
•Off site activities include picnics, golf outings, visiting historic downtown and the nearby Palo Duro Canyon scenic preserve
•Fitness room is available for individualized exercise programs
•We have space for onsite therapy
•Transportation provided for group activities
•Home visit program available

Our registered dietician plans appetizing and nutritious meals and snacks. Everyone finds their way into the dining room when the aroma of barbecued chicken wafts down the hall. If you prefer something with a little more spice our chefs make authentic burritos and enchiladas. We also have wonderful desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth, everything from pineapple upside down cake to peach cobbler and caramel brownies. Alternate meals and snacks are always available. Of course your friends and family are welcome to join you for a meal and we can provide overnight accommodations for them also.