Brookdale Sleepy Hollow - Amarillo, TX

Brookdale Sleepy Hollow - Amarillo, TX has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Sleepy Hollow - Amarillo, TX

Excellent care

My sister and I moved our Mom to the memory unit in July 2016. She had lived at the Brookdale Medi Park several years before this move. We liked the care she received there and knew she would continue to get the care she needed in the memory unit. We would recommend anyone needing memory care for their loved ones to consider this lovely community.

Best in town!

This community is a wonderful place. Any time I’ve gone to volunteer everyone is happy and smiling. The staff is attentive and friendly. The executive director is always out and about visiting with everyone. When I need a place for my family Brookdale Sleepy Hollow will be my first choice.

Just like home

When I first pulled up to the facility I couldn’t help but notice how well it looked on the outside. Once inside, it was even better. Not only was the staff friendly but the residents were as well. Though I was there for a visit I felt right at home. As everybody was apart of my family.

Loving care from Memory Care

When my sister and I moved our mother to Brookdale's Memory Care we were worried as to the quality of care she would receive. We have found the staff to be wonderfully loving and caring. [Name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] and the rest of the staff have been very pro-active with her daily care and needs. While our mother can not participate in many of the activities, the staff always includes her in what ever the activity is. [Name removed] has been very helpful with any question or concern we might have. My sister and I made the right choice in choosing Brookdale Sleepy Hollow.

Nice place for mom and dad

My mom and dad moved into Brookdale SleepyHollow about 10 months ago and it has been a very positive experience for the most part. They moved here from another facility in town that was supposed to be very upscale and fancy but turned out to be really horrible. Sleepy Hollow is a breath of fresh air compared to the other place they lived for 6 months.
The staff is all very pleasant and always help when they are asked. The food is good and the variety seems to be good as well. Their room is spacious and comfortable.
They seem to have a wide variety of activities as well which residents can choose to participate in our not. Phone calls and inquiries are always returned in a timely manner.
Overall, we are pleased with our families decision to have my parents live at Brookdale SleepyHollow.

My Mom loves Sleepy Hollow!!!

My Mom absolutely loves her new home. My brother recently visited and commented that she seems very happy and Comfortable in her new place. The staff is awesome and our Director [Name removed] has become my Mom’s very best friend. There are great activities that Mom gets to participate in and she brags about how “home cooked” her meals are and she eats very well. I am in the senior housing profession and I know excellent when I experience it and we are receiving excellent care from [Name removed] and her team. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone needing great care for their loved one.

We found the staff here to be exceptionally friendly and welcoming. They were prepared to answer any & all of our questions without hesitation. The facility was clean, neat, & homey. The residents seemed happy & content. The only drawback to the facility was the fact that they did not have one bedroom apartments & we don't know if a suite will fit our needs. The grounds were very neat & the neighborhood was quite. We really liked this place.

A good tour

We liked this community when we visited. The staff we met were nice and the community was taken care of. They offer some nice amenities. This community did not have an opening when we toured it.

Peace of mind

Brookdale Sleepy Hollow is providing exactly what we wanted for the care of my mother-in-law. We know we had definitely made the right choice when they didn't hesitate to call us in the middle of the night to let us know she had fallen and had taken her to the emergency room to have her checked out. We have seen the meals they provide and the food looks good. Our primary concern was that she is in a safe and secure environment and Brookdale Sleepy Hollow is giving us that peace of mind we were looking for in a community.

Care and Communication

This is a nice community. I like the staff and they have been friendly. They do need to work on some communication issues. The community was clean and maintained. The community did not give the assistance we needed as soon as possible. The menu was good and the car was nice and we liked that they did offer her a lot of activities and she liked the trips away from the community. We would recommend this community for the care and the value.

they Charge a Community Fee

My step-daughter spoke with a representative from Brookdale and they were able to give a nice experience but after hearing not good things we did not pursue. We were told about a community fee that had to paid before moving in. We also knew that they were farther from where we live. Not a good fit for this family.

Healthy Meals !!

My loved one has really been pleased with the food they provide at this community. They offer a large range of options for the residents as well as fresh fruit and different snacks throughout the day. The program director has really been great at encouraging my dad to get involved in different activities as well as involving the family as much as possible. I am very pleased with everything this placed has provided for my father and would defiantly recommend them.

Has A Lot To Offer!

One of the things that really got my attention about this community was the safety of all residents. They all had a pendant in case of a fall or if they needed something the care staff would know where they were. It was a nice place, very clean and had a positive atmosphere. They had meal plans and activities available. I would recommend a tour of this place to family and friends.

Pleasant Tour

My tour I had with the community was very pleasant. The staff was all very informative and answered all the questions my wife and I had for them. The facility was a little to large and overwhelming for my loved ones liking

Healthy Meal Options !!

The meal options they provide are wonderful, they have lots of fresh vegetables and a variety of healthy choices for my loved one to choose from. The staff team has been excellent at making sure my spouse is comfortable and feels right at home.

This was not a good community for us!

This community has a high staff turnover. My mom did not feel comfortable here as the caregivers kept changing. She was not getting out and being active. The food was not very good.

The community is clean and I would recommend it!!

My mom is still trying to get settled into the community but we know Brookdale Sleepy Hollow was the right move for us. She does not participate in any of the activities yet. The staff are very well trained, compassionate and empathic. The food is wonderful. I appreciate the help I received from A Place for Mom.

It was okay, but not the best match for our needs.

We toured here. It was okay, but not the best match for our needs. We ended up choosing a different Brookdale. It was nice, but the location wasn't the best for us, and a different location happened to be a better fit.

Toured, nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another Brookdale community, but we still have our eye on this one if memory care ever becomes a necessity.

Liked this place very much. Planning on visiting the sister community, more along the lines I'm looking for. More retirement home, less nursing home.

They are pretty good. I would give them a five.

They are pretty good. I would give them a five. Mom doesn't complain about the food, they always have snacks, she is pretty happy with that. They were pretty comparable, maybe even a little less than others in the area. We are pretty happy with it.

The care has been very good over there.

So far so good. The care has been very good over there. It's always in fairly good shape there. I feel very confident we found the best place for her. She likes the other residents. She likes most of the personnel, though there have been one or two people that have upset her. However they handle it right away if we bring anything up. The residents complain that the food isn't very good, but I have tasted it and it's always been good to me.

Care for parent under guardianship

Parent has been very difficult to deal with for over 3 years. Guardianship awarded this summer. Seville Estates has welcomed parent with consideration and excellent care in spite of early combativeness on parent's part. Staff state they find her very easy to get along with. Care is apparently going very well vis a vis medical care and treatment. Children are relieved at not dealing with parent on a daily basis.

My mother has lived at seville sinc december 2013 and enjoys it because she always has someone to visit with. She has expressed a desire for more activities. She has also not always been completly satisfied with the food but is not losing any weight which when she was at home she was because she wasn't always eating. Her overall health is better now than when she moved in and I do not worry about her falling which she was doing at home. In my opinion it is a good place for her to be living at this time of her life.

Very nice

I've only toured this facility and their more advanced care is a little more then my mother needs right now. It was however a very nice facility and if mom needed that level of care I would be very comfortable placing her there. It is a very clean, we'll laid out and homey place. The staff seemed very caring and well managed.
Pay a visit, you won't be disappointed.

Very nice community!

So far things have gone very well at Emeritus! We love it, and our loved one seems very happy here! It's a very nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. I really feel like they go above and beyond when it comes to fulfilling the needs of the residents and their families. The staff here really seem to know all the residents.

Very friendly and personable staff

They do an outstanding job across the board, I'd rate them 5 in every category. The facility itself is clean and well kept, the staff are friendly, and the care and activities they provide are excellent. You can tell the staff here honestly care about the residents, it isn't just a job to them.

Liked this one

Liked this one

My Mother is Doing Very Well There

They're understaffed right now but they are doing a fantastic job with what they've got. I just happen to know that they're understaffed. My mother just thinks they hung the moon! She's doing very well there - much better than she was at home with help.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.