Always There Assisted Living - Citrus Springs, FL

A good place for my mother!

My mother has been there for a little over a month and it has been a good experience so far. The home is in a quiet culdidsac, and they only have 13 residents. It is more of a family approach and they have all of the residents together. The ladies there seem to really care about their residents, I am happy with the care my mother is receiving.

Homelike friendly atmosphere, good value

Always there was suggested along with several other facilities in the Ocala region. After a series of visits, I decided on Always There for my 95-year old mother, who has severe memory problems but is still physically mobile. I was very impressed by the friendliness and work ethic of the staff, and found that the cost was very reasonable considering the services offered.
Always There is a small facility and the activities available are relatively limited compared with larger institutions, but this consideration was not important for my mother, who is quite happy to spend her time on the screened porch, but might be a limitation for other senior residents.
Always There is a homelike facility, that gives one a good feeling the moment you step in the door. I don't regret for one moment placing my mother there, and recommend the facility without hesitation.

Small size allows for more one on one time.

Things are going well with my father at Always There Assisted Living. The small size of this assisted living community allows for more one on one time with the staff and residents. The food is pretty poor though.

Great Place for Dad

This is a small and personal Living Assistant which is a relaxed and calmer then the larger ones and perfect for my father. The staff is caring and excellent.