Cheap food

Alta Ridge used to be very nice until a corporate takeover. Now the food budget is bare bones and while the cooks are good, the meals are mostly packaged frozen stuff like corn dogs, chicken nuggets and tater tots. I hear the equipment is also bare bones and broken. Dont come for the food.

Great respite stay!

My mom's respite stay went great at Alta Ridge! The staff were attentive and took great care of her! The meals were also great and very healthy. I have no complaints about her respite stay!

Nice Community

I toured this community. It was alittle smaller then what we were looking for. The staff was very nice and answered all the questions we had. My parents wanted a homie enviroment. This is good care and great staff to assist needs for loved ones.

Alta Ridge Assisted Living is a unique combination of housing with personalized care designed to respond to individual needs and to help with the activities of daily living. Alta Ridge offers a supportive, residential setting which will help to improve the residents quality of life and also help them maintain their maximum level of independence. When needed, secure care is available for your peace of mind.

We offer a homelike atmosphere where every resident receives 24 hour individualized care. We help in a warm and caring manner with the little things that are important to our residents. Long corridors and permanently closed apartment doors will never by found at Alta Ridge. We want every residents to know “our home is their home”. Our specialty is care for dementia and wandering. All of our communities are secured.