- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
The right place!
I have to say that me and my family were worried about putting our loved one in here, but this place has been wonderful. My loved one loves this place. She has gotten involved with the exercise club and some of the other activities. We just really couldn't ask for a better place. This community is very structured which is what we like.
They are very clean. However, there was a bleach spill that stained because it didn't get repaired right away. They have a lot activities. The dining room is a lot of hard surfaces so anyone with a hearing problem may difficulty hearing while eating with others. There is a lot of noise in the background dining are that did not make it very restful or peaceful. They were very accommodating and they worked with us very well.
Nice looking place, modern furnishing
We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought All Saints Assisted Living was a very nice looking place, overall! The facility and its furnishings all seemed very modern and well kept, and the place was very clean. They are definitely worth a look if you're looking into care in the area!
Positive feedback from fami...
Positive feedback from family. Will be trying to find a good time to bring Mom for her look and inputs.
Was this review helpful?
lovely new facility good la...
lovely new facility good layout, able to help family provide transportation to medical providers but no on site care, RN business hours and 24/7 on call, nice large rooms, only one or two males on floor, in the time we were there did not actually staff interact with a single resident other than our tour guide, we need tor provide all falls prevention stuff, showers across hall from room
Was this review helpful? 1
Spirited Senior Living! That’s what you’ll find at All Saints Assisted Living. Choosing assisted living means choosing to live life on your terms even if you need some additional support. At All Saints, we see the whole person and the relationship between their social, emotional and spiritual needs and their overall health. Our experienced nurses, care staff and activity staff work together to give residents a renewed zest for life. They accomplish this through engaging social opportunities and round-the-clock health care of the highest quality when and if they need it.
All Saints Assisted Living is located in Madison, WI. The city is the Wisconsin State Capital famous for its Dome. The area is rich in history, art, shopping, and dining.
- Population: The population for Madison is around 252,500 people. The average of the residents is around 30 years old. It is a popular place for young families.
- Walkability: The walk score for the city is around a 49. Some areas are easy to get around on foot while many require a car.
- Senior Facilities: there are many senior services and facilities in the city.
- Weather: The weather in Madison is warm in the summer months. The hottest days are in the 80's with averages in the 70's. Winter months can be cold with averages in the teens.
There are many things to do in the city. Residents can visit the Capitol Building, one of many museums, or do some shopping. There are also many outdoor activities to do.
All Saints Assisted living offers transportation services to their residents. There are other options of transportation available as well. The city has the Metro Transit System of buses for transportation and seniors get discounted fares. Some other means of transportation are:
- Madison Taxi: cabs available for rides in and out of town.
- Badger Cab Co.: cabs available for rides in and around town.
- Gallant Knight Limousine, Inc: Limousine services.
Madison, WI has several outstanding medical facilities. Residents can find a primary care or emergency center easily.
- UW Health at the American Center: advanced hospital and wellness center for a wide variety of medical needs.
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veteran's Hospital: an enormous full-service Veteran's Hospital and a network of providers for a variety of needs.
- Select Specialty Hospital: acute recovery hospital for post-surgical and rehabilitation care.
- Wildwood Family Clinic: primary care providers for routine family care.
Sports & Leisure
Madison Senior Center is a great resource for new residents to this area. It offers tons of information as well as a calendar of events. Activities like fitness, games, and outdoor recreation can be found here along with many other programs.
Golf courses: There are many options in the Madison area for golf courses. Some of the top public picks in the area are:
- Bridges Golf Course: 18 hole challenging golf course with a restaurant.
- Odana Hills Golf Course: one of the most popular courses in the state. 18 hole course.
- Glenway Golf Course: scenic and challenging 18 hole course.
There are too many tennis courts in the city to list. Visitors can find lists of parks with a variety of courts at the City of Madison website.
Some other outdoor activities in the Madison area are:
- Dane County Farmer's Market: recognized by USA Today for being one of the most historic markets. A large variety of items and fresh produce for sale.
- Chazen Museum of Art: large collect from ancient times to current.
- Wisconsin Historical Museum: historical items and exhibits for the city.
There are tons of options for shopping in the Madison area. Clothing, household items, and a variety of goods can be found at the many malls and shops.
- East Towne Mall: popular stores and restaurants.
- Greenway Station: 35 national retailers and restaurants.
- Johnson Creek Premium Outlets: a large collection of outlets for great bargains.
- West Towne Mall: popular stores and restaurants.
There are also many grocery stores available from basic to gourmet.
- Metcalf's Market: a full-service grocery store with produce, deli, seafood, and more.
- Willy Street Co-Op: full grocery services with locally grown and natural foods.
- Woodman's Food Market: a grocery store with usual items, produce, and deli.
- Wholefoods Market: natural grocery items and goods.
The city offers all of the popular fast food chain restaurants if residents need a quick bite. Chick Fil A, Firehouse Subs, and Five Guys are all available. There are some really great options for family-style dining as well.
- Sardine: bistro that serves French cuisine.
- Bassett Street Bruch Club: vintage diner with a variety of American favorites.
- Heritage Tavern: upscale dining American classics and brunch.
There are several options for residents to see newly released movies in the city.
- Marcus Point Cinema: movie theatre chain with impressive sound.
- Silver Market Square Theatre: movie theatre offering latest releases.
- AMC Dine-In Madison: large theatre with jumbo screens and dinner and drink service.
- Overture Center for the Arts: live performances in a variety of shows.
- Atlas Improv Company: Improv comedy theatre group.
Residents can also visit the Madison Public Library to pick up a good book or enjoy the resources.
There are many religious services in the city. These are some of the churches that are close to All Saints Assisted Living.
- Lake Trails Presbyterian Church: place of worship, open to the public.
- Diocese of Madison: Catholic church.
- End Time Ministry Baptist Church: place of worship.
- New Testament Christian Church: place of worship.
Madison is a great place to retire to. It has everything for amenities that a person could need and much more.