Alder Bay Assisted Living - Eureka, CA

Sophisticated and upper crust community

This facility is very sophisticated looking and they look more like condos. It was a very upper crust community and it didn’t feel as homey to me. The staff was okay and they offer a lot of activities like bingo and exercise. It is a lot more expensive here and they weren’t comparable to what the needs of my Mom are. I would recommend this community to other families.

Jill Chuculate-Welch

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear we weren't the right fit for your Mom. We sincerely appreciate that you would recommend us to other families. Although we do our best to meet the needs and desires of all families we encounter we also understand that we may not be the perfect fit for all. Please know that should you need any other resources or support on this journey with your Mom we are happy to be of assistance.

Review of Alder Bay Assisted Living Assisted Living in Eureka, CA

The independent living units were 2-story units above the garages. I am trying to decrease the number of stairs and this would actually add an additional set of stairs. Unless my needs/desires change this would not be appropriate.

Jill Chuculate-Welch

Thank you for your review. We understand stairs can be tuff to navigate for some. If you would like some assistance finding a senior living solution that may be a better fit please reach out to our Administrator and she would be help point you in the right direction with a few options.

Very greatful

I am very pleased with the service and care.

Jill Chuculate-Welch

Thank you for the review Sam. We are happy that you are please with Alder Bay Assisted Living.

Awesome Community

It is an awesome community. They have been so good to our loved one. They are very helpful and accommodating. The have not faltered a little bit. They are open to suggestions and they really listen to the customers. I have nothing but praise for them right now. Monthly is about $3,200 for semi private. I would recommend this community to anyone.

At Alder Bay, our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day.

Alder Bay is the home of a unique, Balance Fitness program designed especially to strengthen the core muscles needed for improved balance and gait. We have an active resident council and several employee programs designed to attract and retain compassionate, quality staff.

We offer three 2-bedroom, 2-bath retirement apartments with full kitchens, laundry facilities, and the option of garage parking/storage. In addition, residents living in the retirement apartments receive special placement on the assisted living waiting list should the need for additional services arise.

We could tell you why we're different, but we'd like to invite you to EXPERIENCE the difference! Join us today for a complimentary meal and personal tour. Also ask about a FREE short stay to try us out!