Brookdale Fortuna - Fortuna, CA

Brookdale Fortuna - Fortuna, CA has yet not published prices.

Warm, friendly, and sunny

I have been extremely pleased with this facility thus far. It’s very warm and sunny here. The staff has been wonderful in accommodating us and they are just so friendly. The community has a lot of activities like going to see plays, bingo, cocktail hours, and exercise classes. The facility is very reasonable in price and it just looks nice here. It’s warm and decorated well throughout the seasons. It’s not clustered here and there is no odor like you would expect from an assisted living facility. I would recommend this community to other families.

Doing Very Well

I am out of state but every time I talk to my brother he is telling me how much he likes it there. He is able to interact with the other residents and do the activities which make me very happy. He says he is liking the food which is good. The staff has been wonderful they are kind and keep me informed as they have a concern.

TLC Care

This is a great community for my mother's care. I like the staff and she is happy that they are caring and very attentive. The menu is good and she likes the variety.of the meals that are healthy. They have nice activities and the community is very clean and maintained. We would recommend this community for good care and a nice value for other families.

Excellent Facility!!

My dad seems to be very happy and comfortable in his new living environment. This is truly an excellent facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. He has a lot of privacy with his apartment, there is a personal bathroom for him as well as a television which he really likes. The only complaint he seems to have is they do not have very much variety with there food selection. My dad says they serve a lot of fish and he is not the biggest fan of that. Other than that its been a pleasant experience so far.

I thought the rooms were descent sized, I liked that only the roommate shares the bathroom. The staff was friendly. The outdoor space was great.

I came here because I needed to be closer to my son, and needed a good place for my husband. He is happier here than Merrell Gardens where we lived before. Just my personal preference, but I do wish they had more vegetables with their meals.

Located close to medical professionals, hospital, parks and shopping, making it a perfect location for retirement and assisted living.

Wonderful opportunities await in our Retirement Cottages for seniors who desire an active, independent lifestyle. Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom retirement Cottages have full kitchens and garages, with month to month rent and all utilities paid except phone and cable. Our cottage features include weekly housekeeping with bed and bath linen serve, apartment and landscaping maintenance, one meal per day, transportation one day a week, and a 24 hour emergency response system.

Our Assisted Living Community is designed for senior adults who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle but may need some additional assistance to do so. We have one bedroom and studio apartments with monthly basic rate. In addition to Basic Services, Sequoia Springs offers Personal Assistance Plans for those who need additional help with their daily routines.

Our Memory Care Community staff is dedicated to our life engagement philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well being of every individual. Our Life Engagement programs are developed around each person’s interests, abilities, past history and routine. Engagements flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills.