We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Horizon Village is the unique retirement community of Southern Oregon! We attract persons of independent spirit and nature, and coordinate all levels of all services for them in their individual cottages. Our community consists of a Norman Rockwell-like setting, with 50 cottage-style duplexes and four individual three bedroom, two bath homes. The duplexes range in size from one bedroom/one bath, to 2/1 and 2/2 floor plans-each unique. Some have fenced yards for pets and some have views of the surrounding mountains or back yard water features.
Each cottage has its own unique floor plan, is all one level, has skylights and a gas fireplace, attached garage for added convenience and safety, private patios with yards or decks with great views! There are many safety and "special needs"-friendly features such as sit down showers, wide doors, door handles versus knobs, one level to outside, and more.
We have a fabulous location, next door to RCC, minutes from shopping, restaurants, a movie theater, the YMCA and the Hospital. We are also just off 199West, which is the gateway to the Oregon Coast, as well as the Oregon Caves and many other natural attractions. Yet we are also close to the Britt Theater and Shakespearean Theater and other local famous attractions.