ADAMS PARC - Bartlesville, OK has yet not published prices.

A Job Well Done!!!

My family and I were fortunate to have the opportunity to work with the staff at Adams PARC following my father's recent fall, which left him with limited weight-bearing status after surgery. The nursing staff and therapy team were truly a blessing to not only my father, but to our entire family. We chose Adams PARC because they were able to offer him a tool in therapy that accommodated his limited weight bearing status, using the Alter G anti-gravity treadmill. He was able to get up and start moving a lot sooner with the use of this amazing machine. The entire team was motivated and driven to get my father back up and home so he could begin living his independent life again!! We are so grateful to Adams PARC for returning dad back to himself again!!!

Not best experience

I loved the look of the facility, the food was great. Nursing staff is great and cnas. Unfortunately I was there for just over two weeks and received very little therapy because they called me high risk. I have a rare disease and they more or less were not inclined to help me. They in fact kicked me out of the facility on a weekend when I can not walk and take care of myself. So now I am stuck at home trying to fend for myself with them trying to find a Long term Favility for me. I would recommend this place if you have a standard stroke or hip replacement but once you go off their comfort zone they feel uncomfortable.