Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Butler, MO

Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Butler, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, everything went well!

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The overall experience has been good and my loved one has not had any complaints about the meals.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one said that he has met some very nice people and the food is good! He also likes the physical therapy. The administrative staff is awesome and they've been very helpful. I really haven't heard too much information since the first day. I haven't been happy with the way his bathroom is but everything else seems to be okay.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one has not had any problems and really likes the food. The therapists have been doing well for him and he is making progress. Everybody is friendly, the nursing care is going well and the cleanliness is excellent! No one has called me or told me anything. They tell him and he tells me things.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one hasn't been there that long but she is still getting used to it. She likes the food and says it is good. Oh, the place is clean and well kept up. The only thing is that they really haven’t communicated much with me.

Butler Center is committed to accelerating positive, winning outcomes for our short-term recovery and rehab patients. We know you come here for one reason: to complete your recovery and rehab and return home. We aim to help you reach that goal. If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe, welcoming environment.