Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Butler, MO

Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Butler, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

Everyone there is super nice! My mom says the meals are good, but I have no idea personally. They've been really good about it communicating. My mom fell the first day she was there, and they were on the phone with me immediately. We had items that went missing, and they found them right away. They contact me whenever they changed my dad's medication or needs. Sometimes the floor is a little sticky.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

Overall everything was okay. It can sometimes take a while to get help or meals. Everyone is friendly and they clean every day.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The staff have been really friendly and tried to help as much as they can. They are very patient and understanding with my loved one and everything he's going through. They are feeding him well. They call anytime he has any issues and are constantly communicating about everything. My loved one wasn't getting the medication that he needed at first but I think there was some miscommunication about his charts.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

In the beginning, there were come communication concerns. I think it had to do with the facility's communication with the hospital. There were some tests that should have been run and were not. I voiced my concerns and since then everything has gone smoothly for him there.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

I would recommend Butler Center. Administratively I think they're on the ball. It's falling down on the communication between the nurses and the patients. I think that they need better staffing and supervision on weekends especially. The social worker was wonderful with help setting up all mom's home care. The transition went very smoothly thanks to her. Their rehab workers are fabulous. I went in and watched them work with her. They motivated her, they were just wonderful. They also made sure she came home with wonderful inhome therapy people. The nurses during the week are wonderful. Everyone I came in contact with during the week, even the contractors, were all fabulous.

Review of Butler Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

There wasn't anything they could have done better, it was just too short of a stay for us to really know what the experience was like.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall, everything went well!

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The overall experience has been good and my loved one has not had any complaints about the meals.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one said that he has met some very nice people and the food is good! He also likes the physical therapy. The administrative staff is awesome and they've been very helpful. I really haven't heard too much information since the first day. I haven't been happy with the way his bathroom is but everything else seems to be okay.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one has not had any problems and really likes the food. The therapists have been doing well for him and he is making progress. Everybody is friendly, the nursing care is going well and the cleanliness is excellent! No one has called me or told me anything. They tell him and he tells me things.

Review of Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one hasn't been there that long but she is still getting used to it. She likes the food and says it is good. Oh, the place is clean and well kept up. The only thing is that they really haven’t communicated much with me.

Butler Center is committed to accelerating positive, winning outcomes for our short-term recovery and rehab patients. We know you come here for one reason: to complete your recovery and rehab and return home. We aim to help you reach that goal. If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe, welcoming environment.