We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Abbington of Windsorwood Place - Coshocton, OH
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Doctor on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
- 4.4 of 5 average rating of 4 reviews
About Abbington of Windsorwood Place - Coshocton, OH
Windsorwood Place began operations in 1994 and was successfully owned and operated by the Guilliams family for a decade in Coshocton, Ohio. In May of 2003, Abbington Communities acquired Windsorwood Place and will continue the proud tradition of quality residential assisted living in Coshocton.
Winsorwood Place is a beautiful, single-story community consisting of 50 residential apartments, abundant common area amenities, an interior courtyard, and walking paths. The community is located in Coshocton, Ohio, on the corner of Browns Lane and 2nd Street, adjacent to the Coshocton County Senior Center. The community is within minutes of historic Roscoe Village as well as numerous dining and shopping establishments.
You will experience and appreciate the comfortable, family atmosphere unlike any other assisted living community in the area.