The Inn At Northwood Village - Dover, OH

It is a very nice place. More like a lodge than assisted living.

5 stars!!

The staff are taking good care of my husband. If I ask for anything they are quick to take care of it. They offer daily activities. He seems to like the food. The community is clean and I would recommend this community.

Fantastic Community

My mother really loves this community. Everything is very well and we are extremely satisfied. It is a very well-kept community, my mother's room and the facility is pretty well maintained. The staff is excellent, they have gone above and beyond my expectations for them. She is trying all the activities they offer. The food is fair, they do serve well balanced meals. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Better than expected!

My mother is doing awesome at The Inn at Northwood. The staff is great, she jokes around with the staff, they have all been really great. She has made a lot of friends there. It has been a super transition, I couldn't be more pleased. I would tell others not to be afraid, it really is a great place, better than you could expect. There food is good, my mother will actually turn down going out to eat with us because she'd rather stay and eat the food there.

Friendly, hard-working staff

Overall I think they do a good job at The Inn at Northwood Village. It's a nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and they take good care of the residents. My loved ones are having a little trouble getting settled in, but the staff here works hard to keep everyone happy, and they're trying their best to make my parents feel at home. I appreciate how reliably the staff stays in touch with us, as well. They'll contact you immediately if anything comes up!

Mixed experience

Our experience with The Inn at Northwood Village has been somewhat mixed. I think the assisted living portion of the community is great. It's clean, nice looking, and they provide a good level of care for the price. However, we had to start using the memory care section, and I don't feel they provide the same level of service there. I don't feel like the increased level of care is all they claim it will be, and many of the services, such as the food and activities are not nearly as good in the memory care section. That being said, the staff in both sections are friendly and hardworking, and do their best to look after the residents.

Dementia Care

When considering an assisted living facility for a family member, went on-line and reviewed the different facilities in our area. A Senior Care Advisor notified me via email and was able to answer all questions and provided listing for the different facilities, availability.
We chose Northwood Village because it was located near family, built in 2014 and had all the amenities we needed to make the transition easier for my mother-in-law.
Great staff and facility.

Great assisted living community

Great place to live. Clean, excellent care, always willing to help . I knew when I toured the community that my Dad would love it. Northwood is a family oriented community with all who live here looking after one another and caring about each other's well being. It's one big caring family. Very affordable too.

A Welcome Feeling

We are very pleased with the decision to place our mother at Inn at Northwoods. The staff is outstanding and have really gone the extra mile to make our mother comfortable and welcome.

Very non-institutional feel...

Very non-institutional feel. Very homelike and warm environment.