Cardinal Place - Cambridge, OH

Cardinal Place - Cambridge, OH has yet not published prices.

No place like Home

Cardinal Place is truly the best place to put a loved one who needs some assistance. My mother lived there for 6 years. When I first moved her in, we were debating about selling her house. She didnt want to give up her freedom. She soon realized she still could do everything she wanted and Cardinal Place took care of it all for us. The activities director always has engaging things for the residents to do, and everytime I'd go to see her that's where she was, with her friends laughing. It always smells good, and is clean. The staff are open minded, caring, and are more like family. My mom called it home when we were out, and that was what told me I made the right choice.

Ten years of happines

Ten year resident great staff, management and care. Good
place to place your loved one.

90 year old mother's care

I had to put my mother in Cardinal Place last spring and she rapidly regressed. I live in North Carolina so am unable to see my mom very often. From what I have seen and heard from other local visitors she is always cared for, clean, well fed and dressed. She has begun to show signs of dementia and now she requires being what her closer for her safety and the workers there have prevented more falls and injuries. We are very pleased with the care she us receiving from Cardinal place and Hospis. It is easier to deal with our distance apart knowing her Angel's are taking good care of her in our absence.

Review of Cardinal Place

Everyone in the community was very helpful. Even when I was not going to use them they helped me with the process to go to another place. The landscape and views are excellent. A happy place and I recommend it to anyone looking for assisted living.

Review of Cardinal Place - Cambridge, OH

My brother in law had nothing but good things to say about this community. We enjoyed all the workers and they always treated us with respect and much friendliness [Removed] always beamed when we asked how he was being treated.
He loved the place as well as my wife and I. All providers work fantastic all the way to the end.

5 Star? I would give 10 Stars for Cardinal Place!

5 Star? I would give 10 Stars for Cardinal Place! Not one person at Cardinal Place has disappointed me. It is clean, smells good and even the food is good.
All the people that run it and work at it are great. All the staff seem happy and I am happy to live here.

Amazing Staff

The facility is clean and the décor is nice. It has the feel of being a nice apartment building.
What really sets Cardinal Place apart is the staff. They treat the residents, family, and guests with care, compassion, and love. My father found a home at Cardinal Place. My family found peace of mind at Cardinal Place. Our only regret is not coming here sooner.

Best place for our Aunt!

Best place for our aunt! Cardinal Place and the employees have been a blessing for our family. When I moved my aunt there from CA, all she talked about was going back to CA. Now, she thinks it's the best place she could ever live! The staff is kind and they really care about her and her health. They are very patient and concerned with her, even though she can be a bit stubborn. The facility is clean, staff turnover is low, and the activity calendar keeps all the residents very busy. Cardinal Place has a wonderful group of employees who care about the residents and are a pleasure to interact with. This is comforting when you are faced with placing a family member into assisted living.

We all thought it was the best place we could have found for my husband.

Outstanding place to live

I enjoy living here very much. This is an outstanding place for me. Having no close family, I feel like I'm surrounded by the daughters that I never had. They treat me kindly.
The only complaints I have are about my own health. I have no complaints whatsoever about Cardinal Place. It's great.

Cardinal Place Review

The staff members at Cardinal Place are attentive, responsive to our mother's needs, and they take the time to get to know our family members who stop in to visit our mother. They encourage residents to develop friendships and interact with each other. The facility is bright and cheerful, the staff seem to love the older adults, and they are open to new ideas and suggestions to improve the residents' quality of life. There is a relaxed and welcoming environment in the relatively small facility that is very appealing and comfortable.

Making the difference

Sweet and helpful staff, beautiful community, delicious food, and engaging activities.

I couldn't have asked for a better place!

My loved one's stay at Cardinal Place was phenomenal! The facility was very well maintained and the staff were very friendly and they were sure to cater to my loved one's needs and requests. This was also the perfect location for us. I couldn't have asked for a better place!

My 90 year old mother has been at Cardinal Place 4 years. She has been in hospice care one year and although in decline, she sparkles and is thriving despite her dementia. I attribute this to the kindness of the staff and the small size of the facility. Mother never fells like just one more mouth to feed. She enjoys her days.

Very Pleased with This Community

This is a nice community, and my sister is doing well since her move here. I do feel she is safe, and in good hands at this community. They have a good staff, they are very helpful, and kind. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. They have activities offered for the residents. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is good. This is a community I would absolutely recommend, it is working out well for us.

Cardinal Place is an assisted living community located in the beautiful town of Cambridge, Ohio.
Our community is set in a quiet wooded area and resident rooms overlook the woods or our private interior courtyard.

We offer activities that foster independence, curiosity and a sense of adventure:

•Family barbecues in our quiet courtyard
•Gardening
•Sightseeing outings to nearby Amish country and Salt Fork State Park
•Afternoon trips to town for shopping or visiting sites such as the Hopalong Cassidy Museum
•Group transportation is provided to community events

Our spacious apartments and common areas offer luxury amenities designed for both safety and comfort:

•Ceiling fans
•Kitchenettes with refrigerator and microwave
•Safety features in bathrooms
•Individual climate controls
•Large picture windows
•Computer area with internet access
•Comfortable lounges for socializing or enjoying a quiet moment
•On site beautician
•Restaurant style dining room

At Cardinal Place your wellbeing and comfort are our number one priority. We offer respite and short term stays as well as urgent placement if needed. We have a full time registered nurse on site who provides clinical oversight and care coordination. We also offer physical, occupational and speech therapy. In case of serious illness or emergency Southeastern Regional Medical Center is only four miles away. Our caring staff can assist with daily activities such as medication management, chronic disease monitoring, dressing and grooming.

Cardinal Place offers a combination of services that will provide you with the security of knowing that your loved one is cared for in such a way as to promote both dignity and independence.