Brookdale Zanesville - Zanesville, OH

Brookdale Zanesville - Zanesville, OH has yet not published prices.

Seems like a very nice place. We were looking at the Clairbridge section. Residents seem week cared for and engaged in what was going on. They were eating dinner when we were there. Will definitely consider this option in the future. They are all self pay though and do not take Medicaid.

So far, very satisfied

We toured a lot of other communities and we feel we have made the right choice with Brookdale Zanesville. The staff is great. They are very friendly and caring. I feel comfortable that I can communicate any questions or concerns I have regarding my mom's care. We really liked the food when we first moved mom in. They recently just changed chef and my mom is not too happy with the food right now. Hopefully, the food will improve soon. They have excellent activities. I see the staff encouraging my mom and all of the residents to participate. It really feels like a family environment. We really like my mom's studio. It has a beautiful view and I brought all of her gazing balls and windchimes so it is really homey and comfortable. One of the "must have for mom" is a walking trail. They have a wonderful walking trail around the facility and a gazebo where she can get out and enjoy the outdoors. It is the number one thing that draws her out and she takes such pleasure in doing. They do offer transportation, but anything extra does cost. We got a good price on the cost because of the discount they were offering during the summer. We are very satisfied. I would highly recommend this community to others.

My tour

This seemed like a nice community when I visited. The people I met were nice and this would have been our second choice. The community looked clean and they offer daily activities.

It's okay!

This community was nice. I did not like the overall layout and I did not like the location of the rooms. I also did not like the location of the facility. It is way far in the cut. The staff was very nice and accommodating.

Piece of mind from far away

Very are gratefully pleased with them. They constantly give me updates about my mother.We live in North Carolina and they always call to tell us how she's doing and answer any of my questions. They've even called to let me know she has fell a few times and she wasn't hurt. When you toured the food was excellent and the community is very nice.

Great folks!

When I went to this community I felt like the nurses were super. They answered all of my questions and was very helpful. Mom seems to be doing well here and she likes it. They do a wonderful job with keeping me informed with what is going with mom as well. I like the communication.

Nice place!

They finally hired a program director and that made a big difference. Before they did not have very much of anything for the residents. The community is kept clean for the most part. There has been such a high turn over rate with the staff that I think that could contribute to the lack in some areas.

Doing just fine!

Everything has been going great with this community. Dad likes the food and is enjoying himself. They also provide a lot of activities for my loved one to get involved with. I like that they always have the community clean and not smelly like some places that I have been too.

I would recommend Brookdale Zanesville!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at Brookdale. She has made some friends while at meal time. Our experiences have been great with this community. The community is kept clean. The only thing I have an issue with is that they do not have her up and walking as much as they said they would.

Brookdale Zanesville. Ohio

Brookdale Zanesville is a LOVELY place. Tell you what, I wouldn't mind living there! It gives a good first impression, and it's even better once you start looking around. And it's more affordable than some of the other places in town. I am thrilled that my 91 year old mother can live here.

recommend

This is a refreshing place full of honest, hard working people. Our experience hadn't been great with another place in town, so we were very skeptical going in. We are so happy we tried again. Mom is safe and happy.

My family visited umpteen assisted living places, spent days weighing our options. We had a bad experience with another place in town. We all wish we would have just started with brookdale. Dad included. The residents are cheerful, happy and very very well taken care of. Staff is always ready and willing to help. Unlike other places in town. Food is like home meals with lots of options at each meal. Dad looks better than he has for 10 years. Thank you thank you brookdale!

Mom and the rest of the family are so happy here!

Mom was really against moving out of the home that she and dad built together 46 years ago. The management team ensured, from the moment she walked thru the doors at Brookdale, that mom felt at ease. Mom has become friends with a lot of other women who live there. She is the healthiest and happiest that I have seen her in years. My only regret, is that we didn't move her to Brookdale earlier. She still has a lot of living to do! Thank you Brookdale!

Brookdale

Over the top in helpfulness!! Staff is always available to answer questions & offer help. Residents are happy& encouraging.

Friendly staff, clean place

Overall I think Brookdale Zanesville is a very nice place! The facility is always clean and well kept, and I think the staff is friendly and professional. However, I will say that I think the nursing staff could be a little more on top of things.

Brook dale Zanesville is a great place.We visited several be fore we found Brook dale we felt right away this was the one. But we let Mom decide and she has settled in and feels right at home and she loves it.

Happy with the choice we made!

Staff is great and have patience to deal with my mother's shenanigans. Very experienced in dealing with people memory conditions. Can't really say about how she feels about it, because she doesn't have all of her faculties. Place is very clean. They are going through a transitional period since Brookdale is taking over. They are pumping a lot of money into the place for renovations and it is a well taken care of place. Staff is very friendly and provides a good experience for both the residents and well as their families. Very supportive about what the family is going through during time. Happy with the value of the community. Would have been paying a lot more money for a community in the original search location. The care services are great. I'm not sure if she actually participates any activities. Overall we are very happy with the choice we made.

Pretty Expensive

I think it's pretty expensive considering all he's getting is his meals and he was living in a little cubby hole. He was there for respite care for 3 weeks. His room was all the way down the hall and he has trouble walking so that wasn't great but I know it was all they had available. The food got shakier but then he's a meat and potatoes guy, not a health nut. I think they had some healthy stuff but then they were also having hot dogs and I thought, you know, we're paying the big bucks so I think they could have better food.

I noticed that the carpet needed to be replaced. It was worn and raised in places - that can't be very good for people who have trouble walking. Maybe they have replaced it by now.

very pleased with the facility Mom i...

very pleased with the facility Mom is still in Skilled unit and evaluations are being done today by Emeritus folks to determine level of care she will require

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.