Brewster Parke - Brewster, OH

Not right for us

I was not impressed with the building at this community. It is an older building and just did not have the feeling we were looking for. The people we met were nice.

Great care for family

I like this community for the great care and the staff that are very helpful and attentive. The food is very good and a nice variety. We are happy knowing that she likes the activities. We would recommend this clean and nice community to other families for good care and a good value

Great place

I'm so glad that Brewster Parke was recommended. I needed a place for my Dad and this couldn't have been a better place. In calling around I found everything to be way out of his price range. I called Brewster Parke and was able to tour it right away. The staff was was very friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questions. My Dad moved in a little over two weeks ago and loves it. We also found that a lot of the services are provided at other places cost extra. It is not expensive and they go a little further in their care. Dad loves it there.

I would recommend Brewster Parke to family and friends!!!

Mom was still settling into the community before she had to go to the hospital. The staff are good and very attentive to her and the family. The food is ok and they offer a good variety. She is not really a joiner so she has not yet participated in any of the activities offered. This is a clean and well cared for community.

Brewster Park has a friendly caring staff. The facility is clean and comfortable. The catered care facility is very welcoming and comfortable. The residents have many activities to participate in throughout the day within the complex and transportation is provided to the different activities. Residents also have 3+ opportunities to go on shopping and /or community activities. My mother belonged to a card club and her friends are able to come to her residence and play cards with her. Brewster Park also has beautician services on site who picks her up for her appointments.

My mom loves it here so far. They hav...

My mom loves it here so far. They have plenty of activities for her. The people are very friendly. The community is a beautiful place. Very Happy with this choice.