Twin Rivers Assisted Living and Memory Care - Richardson, TX

Twin Rivers Assisted Living and Memory Care - Richardson, TX has yet not published prices.

Nice facility. Pleasant staff. Well organized with staff stations on each wing. I would recommend.

So far, so good

We have just recently moved into Twin Rivers Assisted Living and Memory Care. We have one that is in the assisted living side and one who is living in the memory care side. So far it has been a good move for our loved ones as they are still settling in and adjusting to the schedules of how things are run. It is a very new facility. They also are adjusting how to run everything smoothly. It is a very clean and beautiful community. The staff is very friendly and easy to communicate with. We can just pop in and talk to the management about any questions or concerns, and they respond quickly. They offer a lot of activities. The staff encourages the residents to participate. The meals they serve look good and seem to offer a well-balanced variety. I would like to suggest to start meal times a little earlier for the early risers. We looked at a lot of communities, and so far we are very pleased with our choice.

great place

My father in law loves the food and he has made friends. You are able to bring your dog. The community is clean and well maintained. He likes to play the piano and I would recommend this community.

You must visit this Staff and community!!

My Mother was in another facility and I became very unhappy. They were over medicating her with out telling me. Twin Rivers was our first choice however it was not possible, they had not opened at the time we had to place my mother. We chose a different home that was very nice in appearance. Mom was there for about 2 months and I started to notice a rapid decline in her appearance and personality. To my surprise when I received the medicine bill I found that she was being over medicated. I spoke to the staff and doctor with no resolution and we immediately moved my Mom to Twin Rivers. Twin Rivers is unbelievable!!!! The Director [Removed] and the Memory Care supervisor [Removed], well to be honest ALL the employees are just so wonderful. My mom has done a total turn around, she is laughing, looks 100% better and this is only after one week. I have never met such caring people. This is the way that your loved one needs to be treated. I have never gone through this and you depend on the staff for assistance in all area's. If you are having issues with you home or looking for a home. Please do yourself a favor and go to Twin Rivers Richardson. This disease is bad enough without worrying about how you loved one is being treated.

A Caring, Compassionate Home for Your Loved One

My mother, who has advanced dementia, has received the most loving, compassionate care since moving to Twin Rivers this past spring. She is very content and enjoys the activities provided on a daily basis. My brother and I both feel complete confidence that her needs are being met on a daily basis in every area of her life. Additionally, they work well with family members to provide the best possible care available. We are extremely pleased and highly recommend Twin Rivers Memory Care!

We toured this facility and all I can say is WOW! We were extremely impressed with the rooms, dining area, and most importantly the staff. I hope they still have rooms available when Mom is leaving rehab... Would love for her to stay here!

Unable to see any apartments, but impressed with the enthusiasm of the two ladies in charge. This is a real possibility. Price is on target. I will have to bring Peggy here when the C of O is gained to see what she thinks.