Angels Senior Living at Palm Harbor - Palm Harbor, FL

Overall, I think that Angels Senior Living has been a pretty good choice for our family. The community itself is kind of dark and it’s not as bright and cheery as I would like, but the staff is great. The girls there do everything they possibly can to make my loved one’s stay as comfortable as possible. My loved one sometimes complains about the food, but it always at least seems complete and nutritious, and I like the activity programs they provide there

Hanging from the chandeliers!

The community was great and the staff was good. They answered all questions and took us around to see everything about the community. This was our first pick for our loved one. The reason we didn't go with it is because I didn't feel that they were as active as I would like. This place looked like an old mansion. The grounds look like a country estate with a huge fireplace in the front.

I did visit Angles at Palm Harbor and was greeted by Terri who was very nice and gave me a tour. I guess I should have went there first instead of [Removed]. To be honest I was not very impressed with the facility. Guess I was spoiled with [Removed]. Rooms seemed very small. Not much room to move around. Seemed mostly women only seen one man. They were having a social hour and there was only ladies there no men. Don't think he would like it there. Moving forward I think we would rather persue Grand Villa or maybe look at some other facility.