Woodlands Healthcare Center - Los Gatos, CA

Woodlands Healthcare Center - Los Gatos, CA has yet not published prices.

June 2017

I spent about three weeks at Woodlands in June of 2017. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The rehab area was very good. My rehab was two times a day(PT&OT) five days a week. All the people were very knowledgeable about what they were doing. I had at-home care for about two to three weeks depending on what your needs are. This option is not part on Woodlands but a private skilled nursing company provides this if you need this.The food was pretty good as I am a finicky eater. You can substitute some of the meals and someone can bring in food for you also.

Woodlands Healthcare Center is the premier rehabilitation and nursing facility in Los Gatos. We are the choice of many prominent physicians and surgeons in the area and we will do everything we can to help you to feel the same way.Our experienced, professional and caring staff provide amazing results in a beautifully remodeled facility, tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac. Whether recovering from surgery, injury or serious illness we specialize in making your stay personal, comfortable and effective.At Woodlands Healthcare Center, we believe the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to maintain high medical integrity, encourage strong team spirit and maintain clear, proactive communication for you and your family.