Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA

Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's a really good place to be a rehab. Everybody I talk to all says they are the best. Everyone is really nice. I like everyone there. My loved one is happy with all the food there.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The communication has been great so far from the facility! We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They remember from when my mother was there, and it was excellent care. They are at a high caliber here. The therapy is excellent, and I am very impressed with the therapists. The nurses are super and right there for my father. They do not let him get away with anything. The aides work hard. It is very clean. They check the toilet and trash. The level of communication is fine and better than the hospital. My father complains about the nurses coming late to help him, and the food is disappointing, but some of it is great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy is good. My loved one says he is getting better every day. He eats everything. There were a number of times when I visited that I asked the aide for help twice. I was shocked that they were chatting and not paying attention. When they helped, it was great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists seem to know what they are doing. The cleanliness is great, and operations has their finger on the maintenance of the facility. There is not a smell. The staff is fantastic, and they introduce themselves, but they are overwhelmed. It is inadequately staffed. The responses are not good at times. The response time is longer than five minutes. The nurses are not available all the time. There is a wait for prescriptions. They have to go through a process and lack follow-up. There are male CNAs changing females. The food presentation is lousy. They have never spoken to me. PT is very open to communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mother has to wait quite some time before she receives care when putting on her call light. This seems to go across the board in terms of using the restroom or getting help with other things.

Review of Park View Post Acute

This facility was incredible. A year prior, we had to take my mother to another facility, and we were really let down there. We were hesitant about her going to Park View because we felt as though facilities all might be similar. Park View was completely different - they made this a pleasant experience for both my mother and our family. The staff is very attentive and on top of it. They monitored her well and were also reactive. For example, if they saw that she was losing weight they would incorporate items into her diet that would help with this. We had absolutely no problems with the staff! My mother loved the meals! They could tell me the percentage of the breakfast and other meals she ate. If they thought she was losing weight they would up her meals. The facility does really well with communication as well. I just loved that they were able to tell me the percentages of what she was eating of her meals. Having this information available to me was such a relief.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everybody is so friendly and my loved one gets excellent care there. The rehab therapy is very good. The nurses are great. The staff are great. They always speak to you. The meals are very good. The communication is very good. They tell my loved one what they are going to do. We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people are so good, right there when you need them. There are enough nurses. The social worker lets me know anything I need to know.

So far, we are happy!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The place has really good help and is really clean. Therapy is good. The nurses are very good and in my loved one's room often. The staff is very friendly. It's very clean there. The meals are very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Its been wonderful! Of course my husband is anxious to get home, but really, I could not have asked for better. The meals are good. They taste home cooked to me, ya know, family style! The doctor has weekly get togethers with us to evaluate the patients and answer any questions, and I think that is great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have great service. The therapists take good care and it is a nice experience. The nurses and aides are excellent. The food is okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff has been really good. It is fairly clean. She does not complain about the food. The care is excellent. The staff is super friendly. It would help if my loved one had a little more privacy. Everybody needs to improve on communication, especially the doctors.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses are very good. There have been a couple of incidents, but overall it is good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have not heard any bad things from my mom. It sounds from her like everything is good!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The food is horrible. My loved one called for a nurse and took a long time to answer the call button. He just needed someone to help to go to the bathroom. I've never see anyone come by and check on him. The aides have been the most helpful. When dinner is brought to him, the lunch tray is still there. They only call for weekly meetings, and I expect more contact.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My main concerns pertain to the call light and the communication. It seems as though when my father presses the call light for help it takes a great deal of time for the staff to get to him, which leaves me worried. The bathroom cleanliness needs improvement. Also, the communication could improve. For example, last week my father had an incident and had to go to the ER. When I was sitting with my father at the ER someone from the facility reached out to me about my father missing an appointment. I had to inform the staff member that he was not at the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There are lots of people talking but things are not happening. Many times the nurses have made mistakes on my loved one's medication and she has had to keep track of it herself. The aides are very caring. The staff is definitely friendly. The quarantine room door is left open all the time. We've had problems with the meals. They are not giving my loved one what she's ordered. I wrote notes and talked to the dietitians and none of it worked. So she's not eating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is very tall and needs a different bed. We've been waiting several days for that to be worked out.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I was in there one day and they have a lot of patients. The call lights were going off and no one was helping the patients. I think the doctor there should talk with my mom's doctors before making changes to her medications. The rehab therapist I met was encouraging to the patients. There is only one nurse. The staff is very friendly. Meals need some improvement.

Park View Post Acute is your premier choice for state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in beautiful Santa Rosa, California. We have proudly earned a 5-star quality rating from CMS.
Our full-time, in-house therapy providers work closely with families and healthcare providers to create your customized plan and use a holistic, research-driven approach to therapy. Our friendly staff is at your service, and here to provide everything you need for a comfortable and healing stay.