Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA

Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They do a very good job and I keep choosing them. They are the best and most caring.

Review of Park View Post Acute

So far they've been doing really well. They got my loved one up and walking, which took less time than I thought it would! They had me on a phone call yesterday, with the therapist and social worker, and they gave me updates, I really appreciated that.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My wife did well with their therapy services. She's made enough progress with them that she will be coming home soon. Everybody is really nice there and has been throughout her stay. She is happy to be there. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is very attentive toward my loved one and they are doing a good job. I appreciate what they do.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was the best one I had been in. The nursing staff was great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Our experience has been good. The nursing care was good for the most part but today, my loved one was out of his medicine and it took a long time to correct that. Also, it has very limited parking.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The stay overall has gone well. The therapy is excellent! Availability can sometimes be an issue with staff members other than the CNAs. It can be time-consuming to wait sometimes.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Their nurse needs to read the instructions in the computer on how to administer medication to their patients. Their CNAs need to take care of the patient's personal hygiene, clean their dentures, wash their face, etc.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My friend was clean when we got there, but he hasn't been changed or moved as often as he medically should. I think things could be much better. The hallways are very cluttered and the staff is extremely noisy going down the hall. My friend's room is compromised on space because of his roommate's bed positioning. The Physical Therapist was very nice when he stopped in but wasn't able to accommodate his session timing requests like he said he would.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They gave us no notice that my sister was going to be discharged.

Review of Park View Post

Overall, it was pretty good! I'm pretty happy with the place! The exercise was good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything was clean, helpful and happy to be there! Everyone was friendly and positive which helps immensely! The nurses went above and beyond making sure my loved one got what she needed. When she asked for something it was there in minutes!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy has been very good. The staff have been there and have helped my loved one do what needs to be done. They are patient and understanding. A couple of the staff have gone above and beyond with my dad. It's clean. The meals for him, go up and down. He is a little on the picky side.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything is good! The staff is so friendly and helpful! The nurses are good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have areas for the patient to enjoy outside. They had a good physical therapy group there, and that's why my loved one went there. Their facility was certainly kept clean. They came in daily and also did a deep clean. They brought the list in every day for his appointments, so that was good. They brought a list for the menu and activists.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab therapists were great! They got my loved one walking. The staff was great and helped all of the times we were there. The nurses were very good and talked to us. They were always in the room cleaning. The food looked good. When we talked with them and they were great. They talked to my husband and communicated with him about her care. There was a customer serviceman at the desk was helpful.

Review of Post View Post Acute

I would recommend Park View to a friend. So far we have been satisfied with the care my loved one has received. I am assuming the meals are good because she would definitely complain about them to me if they were not. I communicate mostly through just my sister. We have been having some issues with my loved one's medication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people are taking good care of my loved one. They are all sweethearts. Sometimes the nurses are busy. It is very clean. She loves the food and it is pretty good. I would like her to have more rehab therapy.

Review of Post View Post Acute

The physical therapy is very good. The nurses were good but the food could be a bit better.

Review of Post View Post Acute

They have really good rehab there. They provide very good care. The staff are attentive and my loved one is always bathed. The aide's specifically, is very involved with his care. The nurses are really busy, so you don't get to see them as much. The rooms are clean, and where the patients socialize, that is also kept clean.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There is always someone pushing a broom, sweeping, and mopping the floor. The doctor and therapist come in every day to talk, so they are doing good on that. The certified nurse who looks after my loved one she gives me all the information I need. I think they could respond quicker to the patient's lights.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is getting her physical therapy and she likes that. One of the aides during the day was very helpful. She does not eat very much but it looked good. I did not see the doctor but the CNA updated me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I think they're doing quite well. I think the therapists are helping my daughter. They are really positive with her and aren't rushing her at all. They're very nice and communicate a lot with us. I do think that there aren't enough nurses. My daughter likes the food, she has eaten everything up. All the staff seems to be on the same page with my daughter's care. I would like to see the doctor more.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have no complaints. The physical and occupational therapy is going well. The staff care is mostly good. They are very busy and it can some time to get help and it has been good. The nurses I met have been great. It is good and clean. The meals are good. We met with the social worker and occupational therapist and that was good. I have not had to find anyone to get information.

Review of Park View Post Acute

So far things were good. My stepfather liked the physical therapy. The services are fine and the staff is friendly. He said the food is okay. I have not spoken with anyone at Park View.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses seem nice to me but I have not heard a word from anyone.

Review of Park Post Acute

So far, Park View has been pretty good. My loved one is much happier here than he has been at other facilities. I think a lot of times it comes down to them being short-staffed. They did a good job with the cleanliness. The communication can really vary. I really wish there was more direction from the facility on where and who to go for things. I feel as though it is hard to know who to reach.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The lack of communication and the care my loved one is receiving seems inadequate. No one greeted me or asked who I was and there did not seem to be anyone in charge. But the people on the phone are nice. The main areas are clean but things are old and out dated. He is happy with the therapy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My wife is getting better and everything is satisfactory. I have no problems so far. I am getting updated from my wife on her care.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I love Park View. They are A+ across the board.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one likes the staff, they're very helpful. Every time she needs something they're there to help. She's really happy with the nurses and she talks a lot about her Physical Therapist. I've met him and he's wonderful. She likes that there is a menu and that it's ala carte. There have been a few breakfast items she hasn't been too crazy about but she's liked most everything. The communication is really good. I've already received a call from the Social Worker.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have been in contact with people there and they are extraordinary. They take a lot of pressure off of things. My experience is with the nurses on the phone, they've been the absolute best. I know when my mother communicates with them, if she is in pain, they help her. They've been very accommodating. I'm out in another city, they've been very accommodating and reassuring. They've been very, very friendly and very helpful. When you are in another city, communication is all you have. If it's not clear and not open, that's when you worry and they've been helpful.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The personnel is very attentive and caring. The staff is very friendly. There was a staff member, especially, who gave great care and is attentive. The therapy has been fine but my loved one did not get physical therapy on the weekend. I did not think that much of the meals, they were presented unattractively but today was better. There was a nurse who was exceptional!

Review of Park View Post

It has been pretty good! The CNAs are excellent. I have a great rapport with the director of admissions. Some of the nursing staff are really great, some need some improvement in terms of handling things. It's pretty clean. It's hard to maintain perfection on the cleaning. Sometimes the garbage in the bathrooms can be changed more often and commodes cleaned more often. My grandmother is a picky eater but what I've seen, the portions and the food is pretty adequate. With me, the communication varies from person to person, but overall it's good.

Review of Park View Post

It seemed fine so far. They all seem great. The social worker is just really great about coordinating and keeping me informed. They have been fantastic with communication. My loved one likes some meals more than others.

Review of Park View Post

My loved one's stay went well!

Review of Park View Post

My loved one has been there before so it's familiar to her. She knows the people and they know her. I would recommend them. I feel like it's really geared toward the elderly and for that population, they're very kind and caring. The rehab staff has started on things right away, they're very encouraging but if she doesn't want to do it, she can opt-out. I think that's the policy or nature of the therapy. The aides are excellent. When she uses the call button it's the aides that come to help, not the nurses. It's kind of an older building but it seems clean enough and there are no noticeable weird smells. She loves the food and she loves that they bring everything to her and she can eat in her room. I think the communication is pretty good. The social worker is quite good. It's just the checking out part, from our prior visits, always seems to give me some hiccups. I always have to check and double-check stuff, and part of that is my mom's individual situation.

Review of Park View Post

The staff took really good care of my loved one and they were nice. It was clean and it was a nice place. They were nice to us and they went out of their way to help. The nurses were great but there was only one grumpy nurse at night time. He got along great with the nurse during the day and he really liked her. The food is not that great.

It all went well.

Review of Park View Post

We had a great experience.

Review of Park View Post

My loved one received a lot of attention and the staff was very friendly. It was very clean. She had ordered a meal last night for this morning, and it never made it to her.

Review of Park View Post

Overall, I feel like it's a good place. I feel like my loved one has been getting good rehab. I feel like the nurses are very responsive. He feels like the therapists are good. All the staff is really good. They are very friendly, very nice, and they seem to enjoy their job. It's a nice facility and it doesn't smell. It's well-kept and very clean. Overall, my husband says the meals are not bad and they give you alternatives. Today I having a conference with them, so I think that's good.

Review of Park View Post

They were really helpful. I've worked in convalescent and rehab places, and this is the cleanest I have seen. They were very communicative and they called all the time about everything.

Review of Park View Post

The people were very friendly and the therapists were great. They took the time and went through things with my wife to make her stronger. They obviously knew what they were trained for. The nursing staff was great, particularity, one nurse who was great. The staff care was excellent! The bathrooms could be cleaner. She was not happy with the food.

Review of Park View Post

The CNA's are very caring. They make sure my mom is extra clean. I hope to get the same nurse I love to help my mom but that does not always happen. Some are great and some are not so great. The updates are good and they answer my questions. The Doctor also updates me.

Review of Park View Post

The people are good in physical therapy! The staff seems friendly and they are good at attending to my loved one. The place always looks clean and it smells fresh. They have done a good job. My husband says the food is not good. They should provide pain medication and do not.

Review of Park View Post

I was happy my dad was going to Park View. They are very helpful and friendly. You can ask a question and they are patient. I am having a hard time reaching him by phone and he cannot reach the phone. I have not heard any complaints about the food and it is hospital food. I have not gotten any phone calls and they are not very communicative. I know they are busy and they operate with not enough staff. I understand they are overworked and I commend them for their attitude.

Review of Park View Post

The nursing staff was quite pleasant. One of the nurses was quite sociable and friendly when I was present. The room hasn't been air-conditioned. If they have it, it doesn't work as well as you would want it to on a hot summer day.

Review of Park View Post

The nursing staff does the best they know how to do. The staff does not react as quickly as they should. I don't like the idea of going to the bathroom without hitting the emergency button, and it takes forever for someone to get in there. It's not as clean as my house, but it is clean. The meals are not well prepared and I don't like having a sandwich for dinner. I've been told by somebody that I'd be going home soon but I haven't heard that from the social worker.

Review of Park View Post

The rehab therapy services have been good! I guess it's not as attentive care for my husband and that's part of the problem. It's more like a convalescent home to me than acute care. The nursing staff is just short and abrupt. They don't assist the rehab patients like him. And I think they are short-handed. It's taken several days to get his food together. They changed his menu yesterday. He hadn't been eating and no one noticed that. They never offered him choices for what he could and couldn't eat. Nobody's really communicated with me at all. Yesterday, my daughter called to get a hold of my husband, and two people there told her he is no longer there. That kind of stuff does not make sense to me.

Review of Park View

The occupational therapy was good but the actual physical therapy did not do anything for her. The staff was nice in general. The service there is terrible and no one came to help. A nurse refused to check her blood sugar level. She just said she looked okay. She gets more therapy at home now. She pushed her button for help and it took a while for help. She is supposed to have a certain diet and she was given food she cannot have.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one's experience has been fine and the staff has been friendly. The nurses are changing his bandages when they need to and the place looked clean. The alternative menu has been very good. What need's help, is the parking lot, there all holes all over the place.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are taking really good care of my loved one and she is happy there. The communication is going well and I get updates on her care

Review of Park View Post Acute

I've been very happy and my loved one has been very well taken of. The staff is very kind to him and everything worked out very well there. I think the therapists have been doing a great job, and he hasn't made any complaints about the food.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Things have been going well for my loved one. The plates always finished when he gets in there, so I guess he likes the food! The communication is good and the social workers contact me when they need to.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My grandma is really particular about certain things and the fact that she hasn't complained yet, says a lot. So far, the therapists are doing their best and the nursing care is great. The cleaning staff is on top of everything.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is doing very well. The nursing care is good and the meals have been fine.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The physical therapists are amazing people here and they have an amazing classroom. The meals have great flavor but the timeliness could improve. The guest tray is always late, so the patients and guests eat alone. Other than that, they have amazing people here!

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is doing better and they are doing the best they can for her

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are all doing the best they can for my loved one. The director of nursing is very helpful in listening and asks if everything is okay. The nursing staff is wonderful but they have a lot on their plate. There was confusion with the medication but the doctor was helpful with this. The communication is great. I check with them every day and they are receptive. Someone always answers the phone.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one's experience went well! The meals were good but she was served some things she could not eat.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff are very friendly and providing great care for my loved one. The rehab services are going well also. I don't know if they're communicating with her or not but I get my information from her.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one has been there before but he seems to like it there really well. He likes the people, feels well treated and cared for. He liked it so much I think he was sorry to leave. He likes the aides and they are quite good. The place looked pretty clean and there was no grime on the floor!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The physical therapy people and the nurses were great! The staff care could have been improved because sometimes I had to change my loved one when I came in. The communication was great, but the cleanliness and the meals could improve.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nursing care that they provided for my loved one was good. It seems as though they are understaffed. I believe they communicate mostly with my loved one. She handles her communication and always relays information to me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

She has trouble getting the CNA's to help her. One time, the physical therapists had to help her because she couldn't get someone else. She can not eat certain foods, and they gave it to her several times. The food isn't very good, and they don't have an alternative.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, our stay was excellent!

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one was there two years ago and now it is not as good but it is still really good. Their rehab therapy is really great and it is much much better. I talked to the physical therapist and he is really good. She is progressing. My loved one did not say anything bad about the staff and everybody is working hard. I am not sure but my loved one said they are so nice and helpful. They are alert and come to help her.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, our stay was great! The timing was an issue. My loved one had to wait several times for someone to help with the things she couldn't do herself. The staff were all kind and caring. The facility was clean. My mom said the meals were good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, our experience has been great! Some of the staff are really good and some not so good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I think their rehab therapy going fine and they are getting him up to walk. He is in the rehab section now and is going to long term after therapy. The staff is taking care of him. They were going to put a phone in his room and he does not have a phone yet. The staff has been friendly to me when I am there. They got a chair for me. The cleanliness is not bad and they keep it pretty clean. My loved one is on a special diet. He has not complained about it. Communication has been great. They have called me a couple of times.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, our experience was great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

We live real close and that is good. My mom seems to enjoy the physical therapy and is doing well. I have been here during the therapy. The staff seems to be very attentive. The nurses seem to be good. I think the communication has been good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is very good. especially since there are so many patients for every attendant. The nurses are excellent. I am on 5 different diets so my choices are very limited but it tasted good. Communication was not great. The doctor did not know when I was going home no one told me after their meeting when they all knew.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one was very happy with it. It was clean, very nice and detailed. She liked the meals and the schedule was kept on time with physical therapy. The communication needs to improve. They never called me, I had to call them and there was a lack of follow up.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one says the food is excellent.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff was friendly, attentive and answered all of our questions. The nurses were attentive and anything we needed they would provide it. My loved one liked all of the meals. The room was clean but the bathrooms were always needing something.

She loves the meals!

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are always calling me with any changes and they send me letters too. My mother can be difficult but the staff are doing fine. One of the nurses is really good, on top of things, and goes the extra mile. It is very clean. The meals look good but my mom is a picky eater.

Review of Park View Post Acute

We are so pleased with my mother's stay at Park View. I would recommend the facility! I was in there visiting with her throughout most of the time there and I was very impressed with the care. It really was great- no doubt! The nursing care is very good! It was such a relief when I found out the nurses had already scheduled her a follow-up appointment after the discharge. I really appreciated that. The meals were good but she griped. From what I could see the meals were all very well balanced. The communication could use a little improvement overall.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is happy with all of the people there. She would call me for help and then I would call them to help her. She is doing the therapy and she is complaining because she is sore and I told her that is their job. I talk to them daily and they tell me how she is doing. They are shocked at how well she is doing. They are pleasant and they have no problem helping. It is very clean but it needs to be painted. They clean the rooms daily. The food is not the best and she does not eat it half the time. The food could improve.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one said the meals were great.

It went well!

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are very friendly and the communication is excellent!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is fine and my loved one is always clean. It is pretty clean in there too. The nurses are fine but some of the nursing staff could

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy was very good for my loved one. It is very clean and the meals are pretty good. There is not anything bad with the nursing care but there wasn't a lot of interaction. I felt like we did not talk to the nurses very often because they were busy but we did see the CNA's.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses and aides really are on top of things. When my grandmother's call light would go on, they just came right in. I was very impressed! My grandma doesn't like the food there.

Review of Park View Post Acute

This is our third time using Park View. When my husband was told he needed rehabilitation services again he said right away, "take me to Park View." My main concern is that the facility really needs more help. When we call and for help, especially to the bathroom it takes a long time. It seems like the nurses have too many patients. The therapy services are really good. Every single staff member has been great. The staff all tries very hard but there are just not enough. He does not care too much for the meals but if you are hungry you eat. The communication is very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have witnessed good care for my loved one. The front desk people are nice and it's clean. He also likes the meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I am not there enough to know anyone in particular but as a whole, they have been great! I do know that my loved one is not too happy with the food. Park view's communication has been good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Of the other places I checked into, I was most impressed with Parkview. He was doing occupational therapy and physical therapy. It seemed to me that they were doing their job and they were consistent. The CNA'S sometimes they were really good. Some were more cheerful than others about the care. There were times when he pushed the button and sometimes took over half an hour for someone to poke their heads in. It had a fresh smell, some places are not that way. My husband said the meals were not great. He said if the TV's were better and the food was better it would be a pleasant stay. The only time I got information is is if I happened to be there. The speech therapist was very good about explaining things.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Sometimes she waits awhile to go to the bathroom but it is clean and nice. The therapists are encouraging and are upbeat. She needs assistance to the bathroom and they come by every two hours to help. Not all of them come back to help out of the bathroom. The bathroom is clean and smells clean. The meals are good but she is not eating them. They look homemade. The speech therapists and Doctor are good with letting us know how she is doing. The physical therapists are very good with updates.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is friendly to my loved one. The staff are be doing pretty well and we have seen a couple of nurses and aides that do really well in the evening. They do keep it clean in her room. Her bedding, the floors, and the facility are clean. She is not happy with the quality of the food but she is okay with it. She says there are not a lot of options. No one has reached out to me, and the questions I have asked, no one has gotten back to me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is very friendly. I think the care and the food could be improved.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The CAs are great but they get mixed messages and pass them on to my wife. If I ask two different people I will get two different answers and opinions. When we push the button they aides show up but we wait and do not hear from the nurses. Some of the meals are good. The communication seems to be scattered.

It was okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It would help if the nurses could pay more attention to the patients. I notice this throughout all of the shifts. When I call they are somewhat helpful they say they are going to take care of what I am asking.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's been frustrating to see how much has fallen through the cracks in the beginning. She arrived at Parkview during shift change which ended up being messy. The management has not been good. Her belongings went missing. Things such as not having a diaper on were overlooked. I feel like they just don't listen.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy services are going very well. They are giving my mom meals that her diet requires. In terms of the nursing care, it depends on who my mother has taking care of her. The facility does not have enough nursing help and there are way too many patients per nursing assistant. I understand that my mom is not the only person in the world but I still feel like the care could improve. The communication is not good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is unresponsive and inattentive. It smells and there is stuff on the floor.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There is always someone cleaning and checking on things. They are very good at keeping me informed. There is always someone there to ask questions, but sometimes they do not communicate well with each other about the doctors' appointments.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall it has been good for my sister. One thing I really like about Park View is that they have a walking area. The staff is very friendly. She had an accident and the nurses made sure to keep a better eye on her. When I needed help moving her, a staff member immediately came to my aid. The times I have gone to the facility it is always very clean. She eats the meals and that is great. They are doing well keeping my sister updated.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The overall experience is good. The staff is great and very kind to my loved one. The nurses are all good and the doctor keeps him informed all the time about his care.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff has given excellent care always to my mother. The nurses are excellent and are very friendly. The facility is pretty clean. My mothers' Doctor is a great communicator and we are very involved with what is happening with my mom. The administrator is friendly and takes care of my mom on a day to day basis. They all go out of their way to care for my mom.

It was good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The overall experience was great. I have not heard much from the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's a comfortable feeling for my husband being there. The aides are absolutely wonderful. They treat my husband with respect and care. It's very clean. When I have any concerns or questions, the gentleman in the office is very good. I feel confident that they are doing their jobs. They are working well with him. He always tells me he had a really good workout. He doesn't like the food, but I tasted it and it tastes fine. I wish there was more communication. I haven't gotten any calls from any doctors. When I go in and ask questions, they are answered. The people that are they are mostly not long term.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The first impression was very good and it was really clean. My loved one did not like the meals and the communication could use some improvement.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one has had really good care here. The rehab is excellent and they have done really good for him. The nurses are very sweet and helpful. The rooms and beds are clean. The communication has been great but he doesn't like the food.

Review of Park View Post Acute

So, far I am very happy. It's been pretty good, she seems okay with it and she is not the best person about exercising. It's a nice place. They have all been very friendly to me and my mom. It's clean and the meals seem to be okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was very nice and the staff seemed very attentive. They have a nice patio outside.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is great. I talked to two nurses and they are good. I think my mom is satisfied with the meals. The communication needs to improve because no one has called me to let me know how she is doing. I would want to be called if there was an issue.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It seems like a nice facility. I would recommend it. They are very friendly! It is very clean and the food is adequate.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was a good experience overall. The therapy is very good. The facility is clean. The food is good but my loved one is not eating well. The communication was over the top!

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, it was a good experience. Most of the staff are pretty nice but some not so nice. When my loved one has to go to the bathroom the staff would not come and I had to help her to the bathroom.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The experience has been good for my loved one. The staff are really responsive and keep me so well informed. I can see his improvements from the therapy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one said it is a good experience overall. She seems to be doing much better thanks to the therapy. She did comment that she likes some meals and some meals she does not like.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The experience has been pretty good! This place is pretty clean! The meals are all pretty good. They call me whenever there is anything serious going on but sometimes when I call the facility, I am placed on hold for quite some time when trying to get in touch with someone.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There were circumstances that my mother had to deal with, like her medication and her room being cold. My loved one said the therapy was great and the communication was good. They did not address an issue she had with her diet though.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, it's been good for my loved one. The staff is very friendly and are really working with her.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nursing supervisor is very personable and really tried to help my loved one. He said the food is very good. We discussed goals for him, but there has been a miscommunication with the facility and his hospital so it's been rough trying to accomplish these goals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

He has to wait a while when he has his call light on to get help and I think they are just understaffed. It is clean except in one area. I had to keep telling them the garbage is overflowing and that they were out of paper towels. They need to fix the corridor on the left that needs a little more work. The food is terrible.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The experience is not that good. They did not control her medications well from what the doctor prescribed. Yesterday we met with a lady who said she was a social worker but her business card showed director of activities. She spoke very rudely to my sister and my sister did not comprehend what she was asking.

Review of Park View Post Acute

At this point, it just seems like everyday something is not going well. The aides and nurses are very responsive. I like that the evening staff gives my husband a salad with his meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The meals are not great but some of the food was good.

Upset

My mom was transferred from having knee surgery first up on walking in felt nursing staff was not doing there job they were wondering around unprofessional not helping patients they were invasive and were more concerned about items my mom brought into facility than taking care of her first night my mom was there no pain medication no help supporting her to restroom it was a nightmare for her next morning I went to visit they transfer my mom to another room staff didn’t know what room she was in I was concerned finally found her when visiting she told me what had happened I started paperwork to have her discharged from facility she had to indure another night with same conditions screaming patients can’t forget food was terrible they messed with her room phone so she could not make calls or receive calls it was like being in prison finally she went home with me they made me feel like I was not looking out for her best but I can take care of her 100% better than they did I would never recommend anyone to this facility

Customer Service Director

Thank you for sharing your experience, we value your feedback. I’m very sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. Based on your feedback, we will do investigation and give our best to come with better solution. Thank you once again.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is very clean! I would definitely recommend the facility!

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from you and we hope that you enjoy all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nursing staff was attentive and understanding. They were open to what his needs were. The physical therapy was very good. The staff was very nice. Overall, it was very clean. He didn't care for the food very much. It's that kind of situation where nothing was going to taste good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was very good! The nurses were good but a couple of times she had problems getting medical help.

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from you about our facility and we hope that you enjoy all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They do a good job! I was actually at the facility myself and now my loved one is here. The bit of nursing she has had has been very good. They are always cleaning something and that's good to see! I did not find the meals to be appetizing when I was a patient but they have improved. I know her doctors does a good job communicating and she really appreciates that.

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from that you have enjoyed all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is a great place and it is easy to get to. The therapy is excellent and they have done a lot for him already. The therapy person is very friendly and very positive. The nurses are all great. The nursing assistant was always checking on my husband. The staff is very friendly. It is very clean. The food is very good quality and he cleaned his plate every day. The communication was generally good, despite a miscommunication about a medical issue.

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from you that your husband enjoyed all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The communication is great. We just had a care conference and another one today. The director is friendly and explains things clearly. She is welcoming and open. He is getting therapy at least three times a day and it is good for him. He likes his therapists. The nurses are great and respond if he needs something and are friendly and great. I have met some of the staff and they are sweet. They are very accommodating and flexible. It is clean. I have seen them clean once and they do a lot stuff. They helped him with laundry for his shirts. They do whatever they need. He eats in his room and the food is good.

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from you and we hope that your loved one enjoyed all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The whole experience was very seamless. Everyone I encountered was very professional and at ease working in stressful situations. It made us feel good about the people and the services. They kept it clean and her bed was spot on clean. The communication was good, but there was a miscommunication between the facility and my insurance. The facility was happy to give information to me and even though I was upset the facility was nice about it. The bathroom is shared by four patients and there was a bad smell.

Review of Park View Post Acute

At first I wasn't liking it, but after my father returned from a stay in the hospital, it has been amazing. One particular CNA is amazing. They keep it pretty darn clean. I don't smell urine, so that's a good thing. The food looks pretty good. They change it up often. Some of the nurses are pretty snotty and there are some that are great. The communication is not great and nobody is getting back to me about a test.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses have been super! One nurse in particular, has been so great and always returning my calls. The staff is very very friendly. The communication is bad. I have repeatedly asked to speak with the doctor and he still has not gotten back to me.

Customer Service Director

Thank you so much for the high praise on your experience with Parkview Post Acute, Santa Rosa. We are happy to hear from you and we hope that you enjoy all of the activities we offer. We believe providing a wide variety of activities for patients and residents to participate in can help the emotional recovery as well as the physical, and we are sorry to hear that you didn't have good experience with follow-up. We work hard to provide services to our patients but your encouraging feedback always motivate us to work harder to make it better.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, I would recommend this facility. However, there are a lot of organizational issues, regarding ordering and logistics. Some of this affected my loved one's treatment.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was not perfect but it was satisfactory. The therapy was very professional. The communication was pretty good. They frequently called me and invited me to meetings. My loved one had difficulty at times early on but they relocated her to a sunny side of a room and it was very nice. For the most part, she responded well to the medical staff there. There were only a few who treated her unkindly. She felt the food did not suit her much.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is good and very clean.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab is good. The staff seems really helpful. There was a physical therapist that was particularly helpful. It was very clean. It did not smell and I know that it is really hard to keep the facilities odor free.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It has been good and my loved one has been well cared for. There are some physical challenges with the building. He is doing great with therapy and he is very happy with it. When I visit him there I can see the improvement he is making. It's been great. The staff member that oversees his care was very helpful. She is the one that reached out to me to make the care meeting. She is lovely and my father really likes her. The food is always cold and he doesn't like it.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses seem to be nice. The staff are friendly. They are just so busy there that people like my mother gets lost in the cracks. The food is fine but they serve her in her room by herself which was a little lonely. The communication has been very bad. I had to be very assertive and aggressive to get any information. I have been very frustrated.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses seem okay and the staff is friendly. The communication is not good. There was confusion about logistics. It's very hard to communicate with the doctor. The meals did not follow her food restrictions.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mother has constantly complained about things since she arrived and they fix things for a little while but then it goes back. There have been problems with her medications. The rehab is disorganized. The staff is not very friendly. The meals are not bad. The communication is overall lacking in all departments. They could be more attentive to my mother as well.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything seems fine. It is clean. The meals are bland just like they always are in a hospital. They are not communicating and I cannot get the doctor to talk to me. I have been waiting for one week for the phone call. There is no communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mom really likes the food. They were really helpful and listen to all of our concerns. Therapy is really trying to get her up and going. The nurses are attentive and seem like they really care. They are all really good. And she could give them a run for their money sometimes. I don't think they sweep everything and the bathrooms could use more attention.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is lovely. They are very friendly. I requested a monitor for my mother and they just left it in the room. The meals are equivalent to tv dinners.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They do the best they can. No complaints. They seem to be proactive with sweeping and mopping the floors on a regular. The food is unexceptional. Typical from what you might expect from a hospital. On the other hand, my mother requests something else and they helped her with that. The only thing to improve would be communication with getting a hold of me to inform me of what is going on.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are the best. The take good care of my wife and are good people. Everybody in that place is very nice. They clean up everything right away. She likes the meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is happy there. They are very attentive and personable. They have communicated well with me. They are extremely friendly. My loved one enjoyed the meals. I am receiving phone calls and wish there was a regular protocol for more information.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I love Park view! I think this our seventh time here. Everybody, from the head nurse to the people who deliver the food or help go to the bathroom is very pleasant, friendly, and kind. They are all good workers and it's a good atmosphere. They are amazing! Its all very nice. If I have to ask about medications or anything, they really take the time and make eye contact to give me an answer. They are helpful and want to help in any way they can! It is really clean. There are no smells, and the tray is always clean. They do have a focus on keeping things clean. They have a variety of meals. They have a good selection. In the past, they have always worked with us with trying to get her more of what my mother likes. I would recommend them and I sing their praises frequently. The care coordinator is a great communicator and explains everything very clearly.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I am very impressed. They are very attentive. I am very happy It is very good in every aspect. My loved one is very happy. It's all clean. My loved one likes all the food. I had a meeting and they discussed everything with me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists do quite well. Everyone puts on a happy face. It's very clean and does not smell.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are giving excellent care. We are very happy. The meals were very good. We are kind of in the dark and asked questions about when my loved one is leaving and what to take home with us. I am waiting for a callback.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everyone is wonderful there. They are very attentive. Therapy was very good. Everyone was wonderful. Most information was given to me by my nurses. The food stinks.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I like the way the staff works together. They keep us updated. I have no complaints. They are very good. They do a good job cleaning. They all communicate well. There were a few times when certain things bothered me. Some people were too loud when I visited. The oatmeal is as hard as a rock.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I think it is very clean. The meals are good. There is good communication. The person that answers the phone is very kind and helpful. Most of them are really good. The only reason I would not give it a 5 is that it is too far away.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I am impressed with the occupational therapist. It seems clean.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab therapy is very good. The nurses are doing a fine job and give the medications on time. They are very friendly. It's very clean and they do a deep cleaning of the rooms. The food is good but it's not kept warm enough and cools off too much. Communication is not that good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Therapy is doing a fine job! I don't see anything wrong with it. The maids come in, sweep, mop, and do a good job! They are doing all they can to communicate with us. They do not have dietary restriction options available.

Review of Park View Post Acute

As far as I know, he is okay. There was one young man who was very helpful. The meals looked okay and my brother is eating. They are very good about communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I would absolutely recommend the facility! When I discovered my father had swelling, I mentioned it to the nurse and I was told she would make mention of it to the doctor. But a couple days later I asked about what had happened and I was told they weren't aware of it. Everything else was great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything seems to be okay and we don't have any problems. They are very friendly. They take care of any problems right away. They send her cooked cereal, my wife doesn't eat cooked cereal. Today they brought granola and yogurt. Communication is pretty good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It really it was a very good experience overall. The staff was all great. Everything I saw was always clean. Sometimes the meals looked unappetizing because they use a lot of gravy but overall the meals are well balanced.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are doing a good job. The nursing is superb. The staff is excellent and friendly. I am kept abreast of things. Not thrilled with the meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There was one person that was wonderful and went above and beyond. The doctor was great. The social worker was amazing. The food was not good. It was like egg salad sandwich on dry wheat bread, for dinner! There were some growing pains when we first got there. I felt like I really had to be on top of it but the people did respond. I went in there with concerns about these type of places, so I had my eyes on everyone all the time. There were a couple hiccups, but ultimately I was able to resolve those.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There are some that I really like and some that were not as helpful.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I thought everything was pretty good. I would give the OT and PT a five out of five. They were very nice with lots of people. They were warm and welcoming. I found it a little hard to get updates from the nurses. The food is not great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are proactive with communication. My loved one likes it there and I think the staff is attentive. They are very friendly. It seems very clean without being oppressive sterile.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They were excellent. They were always cleaning, but it did get a little dusty. The staff was wonderful. The place was antiquated. They didn't have anything up to date. The food was absolutely terrible. I did not think that they were healthy meals. They had canned vegetables and dessert so sweet that you couldn't eat it and served a lot of beans. I never knew what was going on.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one got good care there. It was a very nice place. It was clean and my loved one seemed to be comfortable. The building was older though.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's very clean. They did not they did not have a bed with rails.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Therapy is going very well. They are sensitive to his situation and why he is there. They are quite friendly. A few men on the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They kept me informed with a phone meeting. The facility is noisy, meals are late, meds are late and he has to go to the desk and ask. They were feeding him the things he cannot eat for 3 days before straightening it out.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They took very good care of my mother there. She liked it there and had no complaints. She liked the therapy. They were all very good and nice. It was kept clean. She said the meals were good. They were all very good at communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It just makes you feel comfortable when you go visit your loved one. The other patients look so relaxed and cared for. The administrative staff is very helpful. The nurses and aides are taking great care of my husband. It is clean and smells good. The OCs and PCs are a wonderful team. My husband is walking better. The nurses are very attentive. A wonderful and friendly staff that asks if I need anything. It smells good which is important. My husband eats 100% of the food so I know it's good. The communication is very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is a really good place. They are very attentive and take care of my mother's needs. It is a fabulous place and I would recommend it to anybody. They are excellent and skilled. They encourage her to do the exercises. It is just clean with no odor and they keep on top of it really well. Great food. They prepare good meals and if you need a special diet they can accommodate that. They are right on top of everything. The physical therapist and the staff are all very nice and pleasant. They treat me like a friend and say hello.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is excellent. They take care of people and bring warmth and are extremely good at what they do. I think the staff should get a raise. They feel like family and are not phony or irritated. They feel like they are taking care of someone they want to take care of. Excellent communication. I like the food, I really do. It is excellent. I would like to live here if I didn't want to go home.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one loves it there. It seems like they are always mopping or cleaning. They do not have any food options.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are attending to my loved one well. My loved one is improving. It is clean and does not have a bad smell. The front reception area is very clean. The grounds out front are well kept. The floors are clean. My loved one is eating and had some ham, potatoes, and pudding. They call and we are happy with the communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is very pleased with her stay so far! Everything I have heard about the facility has been positive. We are beyond blessed to have her at the facility! From my communication with the patient things seem to be going wonderfully for her at the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They've been taking good care of my loved one. The doctor filled me in and they keep in touch. Not too happy with the food, it's salt-free and just different.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists are excellent! They are very, very good. We are very pleased with everything there. The staff is very friendly. It is very fresh when you walk in.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I feel good about my loved one being there! They offered an alternative menu and the food has been nice! I talked to administration and they are open to what I had to say, its been really good dealing with the people and all. It was chaotic the first day but visited a few more times and it's been clean, nice, and really good!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses and caregivers were very supportive and caring. They are friendly, kind and compassionate. I like the administration. I like the nurse practitioner. They work hard cleaning. They were awesome and gave my aunt what she needs. They were very thorough. The nurse practitioner and CNA explained things to me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are all good about giving care. Therapy is very good. The nurses and staff are excellent. They are friendly. It is very clean. They provide eggs for him. Excellent communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is the best and they are very nice. Therapy is very good. Good nursing care. It is very clean, very good. They give good care and my loved one is very happy there. They are all eager to help. They are friendly. Sometimes short staffed on the weekends.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everyone there is responsive and helpful. It looks clean and smells clean. There is plenty of food. Very good at communicating and have called me a couple of times. Surprised so many different people called me. I'm very impressed. Haven't seen any of that but she has been pleased with the therapy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people were nice. The meals were good. It took a long time to answer the bell. I did not like the ants in her room.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Rehab therapy is very good. The meals are very good and arrive on time. I would recommend it for anyone needing rehab but no so much if they are needing pain medications. Some medications were missed. I had to call them and they are not good about getting back.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There is a lot of nice people. It looks pretty darn clean. They are shorthanded; too my patients. My loved one has to wait long for pain medication. The food is horrible, its cold when it arrives. Spotty communication but I'm not always easy to get a hold of.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Sometimes it takes a little long for response has been the only complaint. Pretty good communication even though I didn't hear back for when the meeting was and physical therapy could improve with communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have been great. They have a nice garden area and you can open the windows. It seems okay. They seem to be on top of her medicine. The communication is fine. It seems a little dingy and the bedside table was peeling and the lighting is dingy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is very good. The staff is excellent and friendly. Nurses are excellent. They have been very good at communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Rehab therapy is excellent and provides fantastic services. So many names that stand out; there's no way I could name any individually!! We had some issues and met with the director and our concerns seem to have been addressed. The shower is an issue that is ongoing.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is really good. They are very attentive and on the go. They are very caring. There is one aide who is very professional and she is very attentive. The staff is very helpful. It is very clean. The room needs some brightness. They need some cheery poster on the wall. It is a tight space with very little privacy. There is nothing on the walls in the rooms. We told the doctor my loved one was not getting Tylenol and she took care of this right away. It is crowded.

Review of Park View Post Acute

If I had a choice of facilities I would pick Park View. They are a great facility. It is a shame that they have two employees that do not perform like the rest of the staff. There is one main nurse that makes communication very difficult. When I call the facility especially if this main nurse is working I never got any callbacks. The rest of the facility has been great with their communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, the progress is going so well. They do a tremendous job and accommodate it with a happy attitude. It is remarkably clean! The patients are marginally capable of cleaning themselves so this is such a reflection on the facility's job they are doing. There is an emphasis on a healthy diet while still finding room to include flavor!

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's been good. The people are very very kind and my loved one has therapy twice a day. They are very friendly. It's very clean. The food has been okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The personnel is great here! My mother has a difficult time sleeping at night because of the noise levels. The nurses are very good but it can be difficult when they are understaffed. It is understaffed in other areas as well. It is an older facility. The bathrooms could use more attention. The coffee service vessels are not always the cleanest. The bedding is slightly tattered and there are some holes in the sheets. Overall the quality of the food is not great at all. When something is supposed to arrive hot it is sometimes ice cold. She had received a piece of meat that even I could not cut through because it was like leather. The nurses have too many patients per nurse.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is coming along with the therapy and is pleased with it. The staff is pleasant enough and try to be helpful. The cleanliness is up to date, the floor is very clean, they do a good job with that. My loved one seems to be left in the chair a lot with no food brought. My loved one called the caregiver in tears and it's becoming very unacceptable. It's a long time for issues to be resolved. The rooms are extremely small.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The facility is nice. The therapy staff have been dynamite. The nursing is excellent. The staff care is great. Everyone is really friendly and upbeat. Excellent. The portions are abysmal and skimpy. Communication has been terrible and I have not had the right forms in time.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is immaculate and they mop and sweep two or three times a day. There is a long wait for the meals and it is no one's fault. They are understaffed.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab therapy it is voted number one in our county. There is a special food program where they can choose and that my loved one enjoys. It took a while to get help at times. They need to spend more time cleaning.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are friendly. The meals could be better. They could be timelier with returning phone calls when we have questions. They lost clothes.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's a really good place to be a rehab. Everybody I talk to all says they are the best. Everyone is really nice. I like everyone there. My loved one is happy with all the food there.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The communication has been great so far from the facility! We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They remember from when my mother was there, and it was excellent care. They are at a high caliber here. The therapy is excellent, and I am very impressed with the therapists. The nurses are super and right there for my father. They do not let him get away with anything. The aides work hard. It is very clean. They check the toilet and trash. The level of communication is fine and better than the hospital. My father complains about the nurses coming late to help him, and the food is disappointing, but some of it is great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy is good. My loved one says he is getting better every day. He eats everything. There were a number of times when I visited that I asked the aide for help twice. I was shocked that they were chatting and not paying attention. When they helped, it was great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists seem to know what they are doing. The cleanliness is great, and operations has their finger on the maintenance of the facility. There is not a smell. The staff is fantastic, and they introduce themselves, but they are overwhelmed. It is inadequately staffed. The responses are not good at times. The response time is longer than five minutes. The nurses are not available all the time. There is a wait for prescriptions. They have to go through a process and lack follow-up. There are male CNAs changing females. The food presentation is lousy. They have never spoken to me. PT is very open to communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mother has to wait quite some time before she receives care when putting on her call light. This seems to go across the board in terms of using the restroom or getting help with other things.

Review of Park View Post Acute

This facility was incredible. A year prior, we had to take my mother to another facility, and we were really let down there. We were hesitant about her going to Park View because we felt as though facilities all might be similar. Park View was completely different - they made this a pleasant experience for both my mother and our family. The staff is very attentive and on top of it. They monitored her well and were also reactive. For example, if they saw that she was losing weight they would incorporate items into her diet that would help with this. We had absolutely no problems with the staff! My mother loved the meals! They could tell me the percentage of the breakfast and other meals she ate. If they thought she was losing weight they would up her meals. The facility does really well with communication as well. I just loved that they were able to tell me the percentages of what she was eating of her meals. Having this information available to me was such a relief.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everybody is so friendly and my loved one gets excellent care there. The rehab therapy is very good. The nurses are great. The staff are great. They always speak to you. The meals are very good. The communication is very good. They tell my loved one what they are going to do. We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people are so good, right there when you need them. There are enough nurses. The social worker lets me know anything I need to know.

So far, we are happy!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The place has really good help and is really clean. Therapy is good. The nurses are very good and in my loved one's room often. The staff is very friendly. It's very clean there. The meals are very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Its been wonderful! Of course my husband is anxious to get home, but really, I could not have asked for better. The meals are good. They taste home cooked to me, ya know, family style! The doctor has weekly get togethers with us to evaluate the patients and answer any questions, and I think that is great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have great service. The therapists take good care and it is a nice experience. The nurses and aides are excellent. The food is okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff has been really good. It is fairly clean. She does not complain about the food. The care is excellent. The staff is super friendly. It would help if my loved one had a little more privacy. Everybody needs to improve on communication, especially the doctors.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses are very good. There have been a couple of incidents, but overall it is good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have not heard any bad things from my mom. It sounds from her like everything is good!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The food is horrible. My loved one called for a nurse and took a long time to answer the call button. He just needed someone to help to go to the bathroom. I've never see anyone come by and check on him. The aides have been the most helpful. When dinner is brought to him, the lunch tray is still there. They only call for weekly meetings, and I expect more contact.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My main concerns pertain to the call light and the communication. It seems as though when my father presses the call light for help it takes a great deal of time for the staff to get to him, which leaves me worried. The bathroom cleanliness needs improvement. Also, the communication could improve. For example, last week my father had an incident and had to go to the ER. When I was sitting with my father at the ER someone from the facility reached out to me about my father missing an appointment. I had to inform the staff member that he was not at the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There are lots of people talking but things are not happening. Many times the nurses have made mistakes on my loved one's medication and she has had to keep track of it herself. The aides are very caring. The staff is definitely friendly. The quarantine room door is left open all the time. We've had problems with the meals. They are not giving my loved one what she's ordered. I wrote notes and talked to the dietitians and none of it worked. So she's not eating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is very tall and needs a different bed. We've been waiting several days for that to be worked out.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I was in there one day and they have a lot of patients. The call lights were going off and no one was helping the patients. I think the doctor there should talk with my mom's doctors before making changes to her medications. The rehab therapist I met was encouraging to the patients. There is only one nurse. The staff is very friendly. Meals need some improvement.

Park View Post Acute is your premier choice for state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in beautiful Santa Rosa, California. We have proudly earned a 5-star quality rating from CMS.
Our full-time, in-house therapy providers work closely with families and healthcare providers to create your customized plan and use a holistic, research-driven approach to therapy. Our friendly staff is at your service, and here to provide everything you need for a comfortable and healing stay.