Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA

Park View Post Acute - Santa Rosa, CA has yet not published prices.

Upset

My mom was transferred from having knee surgery first up on walking in felt nursing staff was not doing there job they were wondering around unprofessional not helping patients they were invasive and were more concerned about items my mom brought into facility than taking care of her first night my mom was there no pain medication no help supporting her to restroom it was a nightmare for her next morning I went to visit they transfer my mom to another room staff didn’t know what room she was in I was concerned finally found her when visiting she told me what had happened I started paperwork to have her discharged from facility she had to indure another night with same conditions screaming patients can’t forget food was terrible they messed with her room phone so she could not make calls or receive calls it was like being in prison finally she went home with me they made me feel like I was not looking out for her best but I can take care of her 100% better than they did I would never recommend anyone to this facility

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is very clean! I would definitely recommend the facility!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nursing staff was attentive and understanding. They were open to what his needs were. The physical therapy was very good. The staff was very nice. Overall, it was very clean. He didn't care for the food very much. It's that kind of situation where nothing was going to taste good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was very good! The nurses were good but a couple of times she had problems getting medical help.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They do a good job! I was actually at the facility myself and now my loved one is here. The bit of nursing she has had has been very good. They are always cleaning something and that's good to see! I did not find the meals to be appetizing when I was a patient but they have improved. I know her doctors does a good job communicating and she really appreciates that.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is a great place and it is easy to get to. The therapy is excellent and they have done a lot for him already. The therapy person is very friendly and very positive. The nurses are all great. The nursing assistant was always checking on my husband. The staff is very friendly. It is very clean. The food is very good quality and he cleaned his plate every day. The communication was generally good, despite a miscommunication about a medical issue.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The communication is great. We just had a care conference and another one today. The director is friendly and explains things clearly. She is welcoming and open. He is getting therapy at least three times a day and it is good for him. He likes his therapists. The nurses are great and respond if he needs something and are friendly and great. I have met some of the staff and they are sweet. They are very accommodating and flexible. It is clean. I have seen them clean once and they do a lot stuff. They helped him with laundry for his shirts. They do whatever they need. He eats in his room and the food is good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The whole experience was very seamless. Everyone I encountered was very professional and at ease working in stressful situations. It made us feel good about the people and the services. They kept it clean and her bed was spot on clean. The communication was good, but there was a miscommunication between the facility and my insurance. The facility was happy to give information to me and even though I was upset the facility was nice about it. The bathroom is shared by four patients and there was a bad smell.

Review of Park View Post Acute

At first I wasn't liking it, but after my father returned from a stay in the hospital, it has been amazing. One particular CNA is amazing. They keep it pretty darn clean. I don't smell urine, so that's a good thing. The food looks pretty good. They change it up often. Some of the nurses are pretty snotty and there are some that are great. The communication is not great and nobody is getting back to me about a test.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses have been super! One nurse in particular, has been so great and always returning my calls. The staff is very very friendly. The communication is bad. I have repeatedly asked to speak with the doctor and he still has not gotten back to me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, I would recommend this facility. However, there are a lot of organizational issues, regarding ordering and logistics. Some of this affected my loved one's treatment.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It was not perfect but it was satisfactory. The therapy was very professional. The communication was pretty good. They frequently called me and invited me to meetings. My loved one had difficulty at times early on but they relocated her to a sunny side of a room and it was very nice. For the most part, she responded well to the medical staff there. There were only a few who treated her unkindly. She felt the food did not suit her much.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is good and very clean.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab is good. The staff seems really helpful. There was a physical therapist that was particularly helpful. It was very clean. It did not smell and I know that it is really hard to keep the facilities odor free.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It has been good and my loved one has been well cared for. There are some physical challenges with the building. He is doing great with therapy and he is very happy with it. When I visit him there I can see the improvement he is making. It's been great. The staff member that oversees his care was very helpful. She is the one that reached out to me to make the care meeting. She is lovely and my father really likes her. The food is always cold and he doesn't like it.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses seem to be nice. The staff are friendly. They are just so busy there that people like my mother gets lost in the cracks. The food is fine but they serve her in her room by herself which was a little lonely. The communication has been very bad. I had to be very assertive and aggressive to get any information. I have been very frustrated.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses seem okay and the staff is friendly. The communication is not good. There was confusion about logistics. It's very hard to communicate with the doctor. The meals did not follow her food restrictions.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mother has constantly complained about things since she arrived and they fix things for a little while but then it goes back. There have been problems with her medications. The rehab is disorganized. The staff is not very friendly. The meals are not bad. The communication is overall lacking in all departments. They could be more attentive to my mother as well.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything seems fine. It is clean. The meals are bland just like they always are in a hospital. They are not communicating and I cannot get the doctor to talk to me. I have been waiting for one week for the phone call. There is no communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mom really likes the food. They were really helpful and listen to all of our concerns. Therapy is really trying to get her up and going. The nurses are attentive and seem like they really care. They are all really good. And she could give them a run for their money sometimes. I don't think they sweep everything and the bathrooms could use more attention.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is lovely. They are very friendly. I requested a monitor for my mother and they just left it in the room. The meals are equivalent to tv dinners.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They do the best they can. No complaints. They seem to be proactive with sweeping and mopping the floors on a regular. The food is unexceptional. Typical from what you might expect from a hospital. On the other hand, my mother requests something else and they helped her with that. The only thing to improve would be communication with getting a hold of me to inform me of what is going on.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are the best. The take good care of my wife and are good people. Everybody in that place is very nice. They clean up everything right away. She likes the meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is happy there. They are very attentive and personable. They have communicated well with me. They are extremely friendly. My loved one enjoyed the meals. I am receiving phone calls and wish there was a regular protocol for more information.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I love Park view! I think this our seventh time here. Everybody, from the head nurse to the people who deliver the food or help go to the bathroom is very pleasant, friendly, and kind. They are all good workers and it's a good atmosphere. They are amazing! Its all very nice. If I have to ask about medications or anything, they really take the time and make eye contact to give me an answer. They are helpful and want to help in any way they can! It is really clean. There are no smells, and the tray is always clean. They do have a focus on keeping things clean. They have a variety of meals. They have a good selection. In the past, they have always worked with us with trying to get her more of what my mother likes. I would recommend them and I sing their praises frequently. The care coordinator is a great communicator and explains everything very clearly.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I am very impressed. They are very attentive. I am very happy It is very good in every aspect. My loved one is very happy. It's all clean. My loved one likes all the food. I had a meeting and they discussed everything with me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists do quite well. Everyone puts on a happy face. It's very clean and does not smell.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are giving excellent care. We are very happy. The meals were very good. We are kind of in the dark and asked questions about when my loved one is leaving and what to take home with us. I am waiting for a callback.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everyone is wonderful there. They are very attentive. Therapy was very good. Everyone was wonderful. Most information was given to me by my nurses. The food stinks.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I like the way the staff works together. They keep us updated. I have no complaints. They are very good. They do a good job cleaning. They all communicate well. There were a few times when certain things bothered me. Some people were too loud when I visited. The oatmeal is as hard as a rock.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I think it is very clean. The meals are good. There is good communication. The person that answers the phone is very kind and helpful. Most of them are really good. The only reason I would not give it a 5 is that it is too far away.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I am impressed with the occupational therapist. It seems clean.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab therapy is very good. The nurses are doing a fine job and give the medications on time. They are very friendly. It's very clean and they do a deep cleaning of the rooms. The food is good but it's not kept warm enough and cools off too much. Communication is not that good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Therapy is doing a fine job! I don't see anything wrong with it. The maids come in, sweep, mop, and do a good job! They are doing all they can to communicate with us. They do not have dietary restriction options available.

Review of Park View Post Acute

As far as I know, he is okay. There was one young man who was very helpful. The meals looked okay and my brother is eating. They are very good about communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I would absolutely recommend the facility! When I discovered my father had swelling, I mentioned it to the nurse and I was told she would make mention of it to the doctor. But a couple days later I asked about what had happened and I was told they weren't aware of it. Everything else was great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everything seems to be okay and we don't have any problems. They are very friendly. They take care of any problems right away. They send her cooked cereal, my wife doesn't eat cooked cereal. Today they brought granola and yogurt. Communication is pretty good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It really it was a very good experience overall. The staff was all great. Everything I saw was always clean. Sometimes the meals looked unappetizing because they use a lot of gravy but overall the meals are well balanced.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are doing a good job. The nursing is superb. The staff is excellent and friendly. I am kept abreast of things. Not thrilled with the meals.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There was one person that was wonderful and went above and beyond. The doctor was great. The social worker was amazing. The food was not good. It was like egg salad sandwich on dry wheat bread, for dinner! There were some growing pains when we first got there. I felt like I really had to be on top of it but the people did respond. I went in there with concerns about these type of places, so I had my eyes on everyone all the time. There were a couple hiccups, but ultimately I was able to resolve those.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There are some that I really like and some that were not as helpful.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I thought everything was pretty good. I would give the OT and PT a five out of five. They were very nice with lots of people. They were warm and welcoming. I found it a little hard to get updates from the nurses. The food is not great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are proactive with communication. My loved one likes it there and I think the staff is attentive. They are very friendly. It seems very clean without being oppressive sterile.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They were excellent. They were always cleaning, but it did get a little dusty. The staff was wonderful. The place was antiquated. They didn't have anything up to date. The food was absolutely terrible. I did not think that they were healthy meals. They had canned vegetables and dessert so sweet that you couldn't eat it and served a lot of beans. I never knew what was going on.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one got good care there. It was a very nice place. It was clean and my loved one seemed to be comfortable. The building was older though.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's very clean. They did not they did not have a bed with rails.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Therapy is going very well. They are sensitive to his situation and why he is there. They are quite friendly. A few men on the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They kept me informed with a phone meeting. The facility is noisy, meals are late, meds are late and he has to go to the desk and ask. They were feeding him the things he cannot eat for 3 days before straightening it out.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They took very good care of my mother there. She liked it there and had no complaints. She liked the therapy. They were all very good and nice. It was kept clean. She said the meals were good. They were all very good at communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It just makes you feel comfortable when you go visit your loved one. The other patients look so relaxed and cared for. The administrative staff is very helpful. The nurses and aides are taking great care of my husband. It is clean and smells good. The OCs and PCs are a wonderful team. My husband is walking better. The nurses are very attentive. A wonderful and friendly staff that asks if I need anything. It smells good which is important. My husband eats 100% of the food so I know it's good. The communication is very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is a really good place. They are very attentive and take care of my mother's needs. It is a fabulous place and I would recommend it to anybody. They are excellent and skilled. They encourage her to do the exercises. It is just clean with no odor and they keep on top of it really well. Great food. They prepare good meals and if you need a special diet they can accommodate that. They are right on top of everything. The physical therapist and the staff are all very nice and pleasant. They treat me like a friend and say hello.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is excellent. They take care of people and bring warmth and are extremely good at what they do. I think the staff should get a raise. They feel like family and are not phony or irritated. They feel like they are taking care of someone they want to take care of. Excellent communication. I like the food, I really do. It is excellent. I would like to live here if I didn't want to go home.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one loves it there. It seems like they are always mopping or cleaning. They do not have any food options.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are attending to my loved one well. My loved one is improving. It is clean and does not have a bad smell. The front reception area is very clean. The grounds out front are well kept. The floors are clean. My loved one is eating and had some ham, potatoes, and pudding. They call and we are happy with the communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is very pleased with her stay so far! Everything I have heard about the facility has been positive. We are beyond blessed to have her at the facility! From my communication with the patient things seem to be going wonderfully for her at the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They've been taking good care of my loved one. The doctor filled me in and they keep in touch. Not too happy with the food, it's salt-free and just different.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists are excellent! They are very, very good. We are very pleased with everything there. The staff is very friendly. It is very fresh when you walk in.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I feel good about my loved one being there! They offered an alternative menu and the food has been nice! I talked to administration and they are open to what I had to say, its been really good dealing with the people and all. It was chaotic the first day but visited a few more times and it's been clean, nice, and really good!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses and caregivers were very supportive and caring. They are friendly, kind and compassionate. I like the administration. I like the nurse practitioner. They work hard cleaning. They were awesome and gave my aunt what she needs. They were very thorough. The nurse practitioner and CNA explained things to me.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are all good about giving care. Therapy is very good. The nurses and staff are excellent. They are friendly. It is very clean. They provide eggs for him. Excellent communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is the best and they are very nice. Therapy is very good. Good nursing care. It is very clean, very good. They give good care and my loved one is very happy there. They are all eager to help. They are friendly. Sometimes short staffed on the weekends.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everyone there is responsive and helpful. It looks clean and smells clean. There is plenty of food. Very good at communicating and have called me a couple of times. Surprised so many different people called me. I'm very impressed. Haven't seen any of that but she has been pleased with the therapy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people were nice. The meals were good. It took a long time to answer the bell. I did not like the ants in her room.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Rehab therapy is very good. The meals are very good and arrive on time. I would recommend it for anyone needing rehab but no so much if they are needing pain medications. Some medications were missed. I had to call them and they are not good about getting back.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There is a lot of nice people. It looks pretty darn clean. They are shorthanded; too my patients. My loved one has to wait long for pain medication. The food is horrible, its cold when it arrives. Spotty communication but I'm not always easy to get a hold of.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Sometimes it takes a little long for response has been the only complaint. Pretty good communication even though I didn't hear back for when the meeting was and physical therapy could improve with communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have been great. They have a nice garden area and you can open the windows. It seems okay. They seem to be on top of her medicine. The communication is fine. It seems a little dingy and the bedside table was peeling and the lighting is dingy.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is very good. The staff is excellent and friendly. Nurses are excellent. They have been very good at communicating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Rehab therapy is excellent and provides fantastic services. So many names that stand out; there's no way I could name any individually!! We had some issues and met with the director and our concerns seem to have been addressed. The shower is an issue that is ongoing.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff is really good. They are very attentive and on the go. They are very caring. There is one aide who is very professional and she is very attentive. The staff is very helpful. It is very clean. The room needs some brightness. They need some cheery poster on the wall. It is a tight space with very little privacy. There is nothing on the walls in the rooms. We told the doctor my loved one was not getting Tylenol and she took care of this right away. It is crowded.

Review of Park View Post Acute

If I had a choice of facilities I would pick Park View. They are a great facility. It is a shame that they have two employees that do not perform like the rest of the staff. There is one main nurse that makes communication very difficult. When I call the facility especially if this main nurse is working I never got any callbacks. The rest of the facility has been great with their communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Overall, the progress is going so well. They do a tremendous job and accommodate it with a happy attitude. It is remarkably clean! The patients are marginally capable of cleaning themselves so this is such a reflection on the facility's job they are doing. There is an emphasis on a healthy diet while still finding room to include flavor!

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's been good. The people are very very kind and my loved one has therapy twice a day. They are very friendly. It's very clean. The food has been okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The personnel is great here! My mother has a difficult time sleeping at night because of the noise levels. The nurses are very good but it can be difficult when they are understaffed. It is understaffed in other areas as well. It is an older facility. The bathrooms could use more attention. The coffee service vessels are not always the cleanest. The bedding is slightly tattered and there are some holes in the sheets. Overall the quality of the food is not great at all. When something is supposed to arrive hot it is sometimes ice cold. She had received a piece of meat that even I could not cut through because it was like leather. The nurses have too many patients per nurse.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is coming along with the therapy and is pleased with it. The staff is pleasant enough and try to be helpful. The cleanliness is up to date, the floor is very clean, they do a good job with that. My loved one seems to be left in the chair a lot with no food brought. My loved one called the caregiver in tears and it's becoming very unacceptable. It's a long time for issues to be resolved. The rooms are extremely small.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The facility is nice. The therapy staff have been dynamite. The nursing is excellent. The staff care is great. Everyone is really friendly and upbeat. Excellent. The portions are abysmal and skimpy. Communication has been terrible and I have not had the right forms in time.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It is immaculate and they mop and sweep two or three times a day. There is a long wait for the meals and it is no one's fault. They are understaffed.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The rehab therapy it is voted number one in our county. There is a special food program where they can choose and that my loved one enjoys. It took a while to get help at times. They need to spend more time cleaning.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They are friendly. The meals could be better. They could be timelier with returning phone calls when we have questions. They lost clothes.

Review of Park View Post Acute

It's a really good place to be a rehab. Everybody I talk to all says they are the best. Everyone is really nice. I like everyone there. My loved one is happy with all the food there.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The communication has been great so far from the facility! We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

They remember from when my mother was there, and it was excellent care. They are at a high caliber here. The therapy is excellent, and I am very impressed with the therapists. The nurses are super and right there for my father. They do not let him get away with anything. The aides work hard. It is very clean. They check the toilet and trash. The level of communication is fine and better than the hospital. My father complains about the nurses coming late to help him, and the food is disappointing, but some of it is great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapy is good. My loved one says he is getting better every day. He eats everything. There were a number of times when I visited that I asked the aide for help twice. I was shocked that they were chatting and not paying attention. When they helped, it was great.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The therapists seem to know what they are doing. The cleanliness is great, and operations has their finger on the maintenance of the facility. There is not a smell. The staff is fantastic, and they introduce themselves, but they are overwhelmed. It is inadequately staffed. The responses are not good at times. The response time is longer than five minutes. The nurses are not available all the time. There is a wait for prescriptions. They have to go through a process and lack follow-up. There are male CNAs changing females. The food presentation is lousy. They have never spoken to me. PT is very open to communication.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My mother has to wait quite some time before she receives care when putting on her call light. This seems to go across the board in terms of using the restroom or getting help with other things.

Review of Park View Post Acute

This facility was incredible. A year prior, we had to take my mother to another facility, and we were really let down there. We were hesitant about her going to Park View because we felt as though facilities all might be similar. Park View was completely different - they made this a pleasant experience for both my mother and our family. The staff is very attentive and on top of it. They monitored her well and were also reactive. For example, if they saw that she was losing weight they would incorporate items into her diet that would help with this. We had absolutely no problems with the staff! My mother loved the meals! They could tell me the percentage of the breakfast and other meals she ate. If they thought she was losing weight they would up her meals. The facility does really well with communication as well. I just loved that they were able to tell me the percentages of what she was eating of her meals. Having this information available to me was such a relief.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Everybody is so friendly and my loved one gets excellent care there. The rehab therapy is very good. The nurses are great. The staff are great. They always speak to you. The meals are very good. The communication is very good. They tell my loved one what they are going to do. We are very pleased.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The people are so good, right there when you need them. There are enough nurses. The social worker lets me know anything I need to know.

So far, we are happy!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The place has really good help and is really clean. Therapy is good. The nurses are very good and in my loved one's room often. The staff is very friendly. It's very clean there. The meals are very good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

Its been wonderful! Of course my husband is anxious to get home, but really, I could not have asked for better. The meals are good. They taste home cooked to me, ya know, family style! The doctor has weekly get togethers with us to evaluate the patients and answer any questions, and I think that is great!

Review of Park View Post Acute

They have great service. The therapists take good care and it is a nice experience. The nurses and aides are excellent. The food is okay.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The staff has been really good. It is fairly clean. She does not complain about the food. The care is excellent. The staff is super friendly. It would help if my loved one had a little more privacy. Everybody needs to improve on communication, especially the doctors.

Review of Park View Post Acute

The nurses are very good. There have been a couple of incidents, but overall it is good.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I have not heard any bad things from my mom. It sounds from her like everything is good!

Review of Park View Post Acute

The food is horrible. My loved one called for a nurse and took a long time to answer the call button. He just needed someone to help to go to the bathroom. I've never see anyone come by and check on him. The aides have been the most helpful. When dinner is brought to him, the lunch tray is still there. They only call for weekly meetings, and I expect more contact.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My main concerns pertain to the call light and the communication. It seems as though when my father presses the call light for help it takes a great deal of time for the staff to get to him, which leaves me worried. The bathroom cleanliness needs improvement. Also, the communication could improve. For example, last week my father had an incident and had to go to the ER. When I was sitting with my father at the ER someone from the facility reached out to me about my father missing an appointment. I had to inform the staff member that he was not at the facility.

Review of Park View Post Acute

There are lots of people talking but things are not happening. Many times the nurses have made mistakes on my loved one's medication and she has had to keep track of it herself. The aides are very caring. The staff is definitely friendly. The quarantine room door is left open all the time. We've had problems with the meals. They are not giving my loved one what she's ordered. I wrote notes and talked to the dietitians and none of it worked. So she's not eating.

Review of Park View Post Acute

My loved one is very tall and needs a different bed. We've been waiting several days for that to be worked out.

Review of Park View Post Acute

I was in there one day and they have a lot of patients. The call lights were going off and no one was helping the patients. I think the doctor there should talk with my mom's doctors before making changes to her medications. The rehab therapist I met was encouraging to the patients. There is only one nurse. The staff is very friendly. Meals need some improvement.

Park View Post Acute is your premier choice for state-of-the-art skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in beautiful Santa Rosa, California. We have proudly earned a 5-star quality rating from CMS.
Our full-time, in-house therapy providers work closely with families and healthcare providers to create your customized plan and use a holistic, research-driven approach to therapy. Our friendly staff is at your service, and here to provide everything you need for a comfortable and healing stay.