Vineyard Post Acute - Petaluma, CA

Vineyard Post Acute - Petaluma, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

I am so pleased and feel confident here. My loved one loves the care. She can't say enough good things about it! I wish my parents lived in the area so they could go there too! They've been great at communication! Everyone is so helpful and I feel so confident that she is well tended to.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

It's a great place. My loved one was very energetic in rehab therapy and they were working her. The staff all seem nice and friendly. The cleanliness seemed fine, and it seems new and clean. She doesn't like the food, but she likes different kinds of food. The communication is very good; if anything happens, they call right away.

I give them an A+!

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

They are good. The care is adequate, and they take care of my loved one. It is nice, clean and bright. It is better than most facilities. The PT is good. The nurses are fine, but there is not a lot of them. They are responsive, courteous and helpful. It is clean. People comment on how clean and well-maintained it is. They have Kaiser doctors there with good communication. The therapist gave me a good report. The doctor is very responsive.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

Rehab therapy is great. Occupational and physical therapy have been wonderful. The social worker, is great. The nurses are stretched too thin and not as friendly or as timely. They need more of them. The food is not very good; I am super unhappy with that. It is not edible or healthy.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

The concern was the call light would malfunction, and be on when patients didn't call, so when they did call, it took a very long time. The nurses are all excellent. My loved one liked the food there, it was good.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

I like the PT, but I am not happy with Kaiser. Otherwise, I don't have any complaints. It was chaos at first, but they remedied that. I love the rehab therapy. The nursing care and all of the nurses were good. The staff all treated me well. I'm a fussy eater but they tried to accommodate me. The communication was good.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

They could improve by getting her the supplies she needs, but they were not able to get the supplies after a month, or decent food. The rehab therapists' ability is excellent, but their willingness to listen to the patient is poor. Some of the nurses are bad; some are excellent. The cleanliness is awesome. The communication is not bad, the administrator and I have talked many times.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

They are chronically under staffed. My loved one waited a long time for help. She called me late at night stuck in the bathroom. They accused her of lying. The therapy was excellent. The nurses were great face to face, but the wait was way too long. The staff was great but there were not enough staff to help. They picked up the phone and they were responsive to me. She was interviewed by the dietary staff in the beginning, and she liked the vegetables, but she had to remind them about not being able to have dairy. There were not enough vegetables.

Review of Vineyard Post Acute

My sister has battled her medical conditions all her life. She asked for a treatment, and they refused because it was not the right time. She asked for pain medication and they waited until 5 AM the next morning to give them to her. She had to go to the hospital by ambulance. I picked up all her medications, except for the pain meds. The staff robbed my sister. I do not understand how they can steal your meds from you. The cleanliness is deplorable. It is filthy. There is stuff all over the floors. I would never allow my sister to go back there. The staff were not friendly, except one person, who was very pleasant. The nursing care was non-existent. They have 1 nurse on the floor, and the rest are aides. She had to argue with them to get a treatment. The food is the worst stuff she has ever seen in her life. She only eats fish, and they brought her beef every night. They did not listen very well.

Vineyard Post Acute is a CMS 5-star, 99-bed facility located in the quaint city of Petaluma, California. We are known for our warm and compassionate care, and our staff make sure the individual needs of each resident are fulfilled.

When you enter our community, you will instantly feel welcome. Our professional staff provide a full range of individualized care plans including rehabilitative nursing and comprehensive therapy. Our residents get the best quality care with the finest amenities during their stay.