Turlock Residential - Turlock, CA

When we arrived we were tol...

When we arrived we were told no one was expecting us and Melina the person who was going to give us the tour was off on Saturday. Despite this, the person in the medicine management room gave us a brief tour. Most of the residents were all sitting out in the lobby in their wheelchairs asleep. Strictly custodial care. This is NOT any place I would place my mother.

Every time I've been there it's very nice and clean, and everyone is really friendly. They have been able to take care of any issues that have come up right away. There seems to be an activities calendar taped up on her door, and it seems like they have a good variety. She doesn't seem to like the food, but we have a very high standard in our family, we were raised on homemade bread and jam.