Pacifica Nursing & Rehab Ctr - Pacifica, CA

Great rehab care

They did a really outstanding job. I liked that they were caring and aggressive with the physical therapy, they really kept Mom active. They did this with all of their patients, the physical therapy room was always busy. I also really appreciated that they noticed the therapist they had Mom working with wasn't getting the best from her so they took it upon themselves to find her someone more compatible.

EXCELLENT!

My father loved that place but he didn't need that much help and it was a lot more expensive but he loved it! He loved the people and the help. I guess because it is a nursing home they are there for him 24 hours a day and the people that work there were just so kind to him and my mom. My dad was there twice for rehab and he wanted to go back permanently when we needed to find a long term community for him but he just needed a little bit of help and that place is expensive. They were very accommodating to him. I did get married during this time and they were accommodating to let him out and let him borrow a wheelchair. They even packed him food to make sure he ate. The care was excellent!