Superb! [name removed] and [name removed] made me feel so welcomed that I wanted to forego my [date removed] and move in immediately! [name removed], that veggie Shepherd's Pie with green beans was the best meal I have eaten in a while. Thanks, and I enjoyed talking to my fellow female veteran [name removed] and seeing the "ladies's hall as I call it. [name removed], PhD, potential resident

Does Not Offer All Day Dining

The community was very nice it was clean and well maintained. However, once we saw the rooms I did not care for the room setup. They have the air conditioning/heat thing on the wall like you would see in a hotel room which I didn't care for. The staff that we met on the tour was nice but didn't go out of their way to make you feel welcome or answer any question you might have.

This a very nice apartment type living, which is very nice but not for us.

We were very pleased with the 1 bedroom apt. on the first floor of Jordan Oaks that had a wooded view away from the parking lot. The Legacy Staff, who provided PT and OT were very helpful and kind to my 92 year old mother-in-law who was able to manage independently for a year before a recent change in her physical and mental state. Doctors Making House Calls (with a Podiatrist) were regularly available when she needed it. Not the newest in town but a good value!

My tour

This seemed like a nice community when we visited. The staff I met were friendly. They offered different types of activities than what my loved one might have been interested in.

A nice assisted living community

This looked like a clean assisted living community when I visited. The residents at this community did not seem as active as the residents at the community we chose. The people I met were nice and helpful. The community is older and it did seem dark as it had dark wood and darker color paint.

Looks lovely, just not sure we don't need more care for our mom.

Very Helpful and Personable

Mom hasn't moved in yet but they are getting the apartment ready with handle bars by toilet and shower. They are helping out us out. I picked them because the distance is close to her family and the staff that helped us were very helpful and outreaching. It is smaller and the staff seem to help the resident more. When she move in they will set her up with a resident buddy to show her around, the activities, and trips out the community. They have an alert button set up and it's hooked with GPS. If help is need it will be sent. She really likes the place. Every time we have been going there, she is always meeting someone new there. Her apartment is perfect size, 800 sq ft one bedroom apt.

Happy for Mom

We had visited another newer retirement facility prior to Jordan Oaks. We were unsure after seeing the first facility.
After meeting the staff, some of the residents and touring the facility my mother-in-law was very excited and felt it was a good fit for her

Lots of space!

I took a tour of this community and I did like it for the most part. The community is a little older, but they always have it clean and neat. They also have nice rooms that are spacious that my loved and I liked.

Just a great place!

This place is fabulous. The staff is great and super caring and friendly. The activities were wonderful and the dining area felt like you were in a elegant restaurant. The staff did a great job with my loved one. I would recommend others if they are independent.

A quick visit!!!

This is an independent living community with amenities. It is an older building. The rooms were smaller and not well lite. They require a large up front fee. The staff person we dealt with was nice. The community was clean but not as open and light as I would have liked.

Holiday Retirement

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to come out for a tour and share your feedback with us after. We also appreciate you acknowledging the friendliness of our staff, and the cleanliness of our building. While we do regret the layout wasn't as open as you would like, we would like to thank you very much for sharing these comments with us. We wish you the best in your search, and if you change your mind now or down the road, we'll be here for you - with friendly staff still and a nice, clean community!

A Good Community

My father is doing well here at Jordan Oaks and I am very happy with our choice to move him here. The community is very nice looking and very clean. There was a little situation with the outlets in his room and we brought that concern up to the staff and they quickly fixed it so their responsive time is great. They do offer great activities for the residents and my father seem to have adjusted well with everything.

Jordan Oaks

My family has been more than pleased overall with Jordan Oaks. Kim and Steve Clardy the managers and Shelia, the activities director are really the basis for it. We love moms apartment and have grown fond of the other residents.
The food is exceptable. I would not rate it more than average. I feel there should be more fruits and vegatables offered. But, it is always hot and the serving staff are all very friendly. I would recommend it to others. Infact I found out after she moved in that I have 2 friends who have loved ones there also.

Great family atmosphere.

Nice, clean environment. Family oriented. Great staff!

open line of communication

At Jordan Oaks I really appreciate their open line of communication with me. The food is great here. I am very pleased overall with the experience. The staff are friendly. The facility is clean. I am very happy with everything really.

Very happy!

So far we have been very, very pleased with everything! The managers at Jorand Oaks are amazing and it's also in a good location.

Lori was very helpful & answered all our questions. The facility was very nice & everyone was friendly and helpful. It was not that far from home which is important.

Looked nice!

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. Jordan Oaks was a nice looking place! Everyone seemed very friendly, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. They are worth a look, if you are looking in the area!

All in all a wonderful place

My mother lived here for two years and my father in law for 6 months before he passed. This is a very friendly facility and if you are sociable you will have lots of friends and enjoy gatherings. My mom loved dressing up for dinner and playing cards at night when she was able. The one drawback is the turnover of the managerial staff. I noticed that there was a tendency to get worn down by the over 100 elderly people and their needs and wants and health issues.
Its understandable though. Perhaps if the managers weren't responsible for waiting on tables, pouring coffee etc for all the meals they would maintain a more interested attitude. There also are quite a lot of residents there who are sicker than Independent Living and who have assistance to keep them there. My mom was one of them. I had to move her to an Assisted Living place as if she fell they could only call 911 and were not allowed to help her up. I understand that and that is why we moved. Mom misses her friends at Jordan Oaks. They could spend a little more on the food quality there. I heard complaints about the meat being so tough they couldnt cut it and I saw some unappetizing meals. My mom wanted bacon and english muffins and they only got those once a month if that. Little things that old people like are important. They have a wonderful in-house therapy group Legacy that really cared for my mom on many occasions. Also Comfortcare who will check on your loved one in increments of 15 minutes at a time which was wonderful.

It's a good deal, and she got a good thing going there.

It's a good deal, and she got a good thing going there. They always have something going on and she is constantly getting invited to things. The food is pretty good, and balanced, I think that she would like some more vegetables, but I don't think everyone feels that way. The laundry lady is just perfect, and they do a good job cleaning her room too. I don't think there is anything that needs improvement. Everyone is very efficient, and they have different services onsite and those companies are are all good too. I think overall, the people are happy and there is a lot of laughter and friendliness going on.

Overall I am not very pleased. They haven't done the things they said they would do. The introductions and orientations, they haven't done anything they committed to do. There has been some recent turnover. They haven't had buses and transportation. I have had to initiate the on-boarding process. The food is good.

1 time community fee=1 mo.r...

1 time community fee=1 mo.rent+$600 2nd person fee p/mo. 3 meals p/day/cable included Mo.to Mo. rental agreement

Jordan Oaks

I just moved in this week and I really like it. All the staff and residents are very nice and helpful. My room is very clean. Their are so many food choices to choose. Some of the residents are an inspiration for me in their dedication to exercise daily. I sit at a table with a very sweet 100 year old lady that exercises daily. I am one of the younger residents here, but physically I am on some of their level. I hope to become stronger following the residents commitment to maintaining their health. I really do enjoy mealtime and conversing with the people at my table.

They were very disorganized, they did...

They were very disorganized, they didn't even have my mother down for her appointment and they greeted her as somebody else whose appointment they did have down. The atmosphere was not good either. I understand the resident managers have to take vacations too, but the lady who came in was dressed in a t-shirt and cpris, like beach capris, and this was an older lady; so my mother, being confrtoned with a person like that was disconcerting especially because people of her generation are well put together. The first thing I had asked the lady was the price of a one bedroom and she said she would have to go and look because it changes everyday and I didn't understand why she would even say that to someone.
My mother, who is a genuinly caring person asked if she could go to the bathroom and when I went with her she asked me if we could leave.

No Problems

My mom's only been there 3 months so I really haven't formed any opinions on way they could improve. We've had no problems so far. For us, the proximity is good. She definitely enjoys the prepared meals, especially the desserts. Their staff is friendly and their other residents are nice. She enjoys them too.

Nice, but too big. Long walk to dini...

Nice, but too big. Long walk to dining.

This is my first choice. Everything t...

This is my first choice. Everything that is important to Dad is in place. The apt available is a bit small for his furniture but a bigger unit will be too expensive for him. The Director has been wonderful in working with us and I hope this is where Dad will be.

Great location near Hemlock Park pres...

Great location near Hemlock Park preserve in Cary.

Nice,very nice

Nice,very nice

Nestled in the majestic beauty of the North Carolina countryside, you’ll be delighted by your decision to move in with us at Jordan Oaks. The air is pure, the winters are mild and Cary has been ranked the safest city in the south.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind