Stoneridge Gracious Retirement Living - Cary, NC

This community felt more institutional

This community has set meal times and they bring the food around on a cart. They only offer two entries and the food was not great. I did not get the feeling that all of the residents were not happy here. The community is nice, however it is not in an area that would work for us. The managers we met with reminded us of used car salesmen. This community did not seem like the right fit for us.

Mom Loves It

My mother is doing wonderful since her move to this community, she loves it. She is still getting adjusted, but I know she is in a good community. The staff is the best part of the community. They are very friendly, and polite. There are activities offered. She is pleased with the meals. I do feel she is in a good, safe community. I would recommend it.

Stoneridge

Excellent facility. Great Staff.[Removed] are excellent and [Removed] were so helpful in making our decision.

What I Needed

I was looking for a retirement home for myself and found one here. It is a reasonable price for my budget. The housekeeping is helpful to me and I get 3 meals a day. They have plenty of areas to join in activities.

Good Community My Father

Everything is working out very well for my father at this community. I know he is safe and in good place. They have a nice staff, they have been very polite and respectful. I haven't noticed many activities available for the residents. The meals are good, he is pleased with food. They do serve well balanced meals. He is doing well, and overall I would recommend this community.

Overall no complaints!!

I am overall very content with the experience my loved one has had with this community this far. She is enjoying the meals as well as the various activities they offer throughout the week. The staff have been delightful and have made sure she has made the adjustment comfortably into her new living environment.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stoneridge is managed very well!!

Mom was only here for a short time due to the level of care she needed. I would highly recommend this gorgeous place. The staff are extremely professional and very genuine people. The site has an activities director who is great at organizing a lot of activities. They have a chapel, exercise room, Movie theater and a game room. They offer a lovely selection of restaurant style food that tastes good. This is a brand new community and the layout of the floors and style of the rooms are very nice.

5 stars all the way!!!

I feel comfortable knowing my parents are safe at Stoneridge. The staff go out of their way to help and treat the residents with respect. The lighting is good for people with low vision. The food is great. They are a brand new community and they have started offering activities. I would recommend this community.

I would recommend this new community!!!

My parents love living at Stoneridge. The meals are very tasty. They attend church on Sundays and mom enjoys the art classes. This is a brand new community. The hallways are very wide and lined with beautiful pictures. My parents think the staff is very good they listen and have a good rapport with them.

Resort living in Cary

Beautiful facility with excellent meals! The management staff lives in the building and are wonderful, caring individuals who personally interact with residents on a daily basis. There are pull cords in each room. I haven't used the care services. I gave the Activities a lower rating only because the facility is new they are not going full steam yet. I love visiting my Mom there.