Holden Heights - Greensboro, NC

Special needs for dad

I have been happy with the care from this community. the staff are caring and have been able to meet the needs for the care of my father. The environment is good and the community is clean with an environment that is helpful. They offer a nice menu and they do have activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for others.

Wasn't accepted here

This was a fairly nice facility. The staff were very friendly and I would've had no problem placing my father here after looking around. However, my father could not be accepted here, which we had to find out very late in the process, in a somewhat unprofessional manner.

Right choice

I love this place everytime I come here I can see that they are improving on all levels. Definitely like the new managers they are more involved in the residents then the last ones and the new ED seems nice and has always accomplished whatever I've asked of her.

Smells very bad!

I did not like this community at all. It gave me an uneasy feeling. The downstairs of the community was real nice and the upstairs was nasty and smelled of urine and feces. I did not want my brother in this community. However, the lady that did take us around was super nice.

Doing well so far!

My loved one seems to be doing well since the move to the Holden Heights. The community itself is very clean and the meals are very good. The only thing that has been a small concern is the consistency of care between the staff members. Some take very good care of my loved one and others not so much. Also, they recently lost their activities director and there have been small things like birthdays not being remembered but they are not big concerns, I'm sure they will get straightened out when they hire someone new.

Holden Heights is an assisted living and memory care community in Greensboro, NC.