Brookdale Lawndale Park - Greensboro, NC

Brookdale Lawndale Park - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Dad's tour for care

We toured this community for care for my father. We liked this community and the staff who were helpful in letting us know the certain type of care that is offered. We liked knowing that the had good activities that may have been helpful for the care of my father. The community is clean and they have a lot to offer. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

A Fitting Community

My mother-in-law adjusting and she is doing very well. She is getting along with everybody and they enjoy her too. They have several activities that she is participating in. I like the staff and everything that is there. Overall the community has been a good fit.

Nice tour

They did a nice tour here with my brother, the staff did a good job showing him around and answering all his questions. We just felt that this community was too big and did not fit in the budget we had in mind.

A good tour

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice and helpful. They allow pets and they seem to offer some nice social activities. We just did not think this community would work for our loved one.

Seemed more like a hospital with mini nursing type stations through the facility. Also the rooms where not what I was looking for as they did not have apartment type rooms. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Residents seemed to be happy.

The facility appeared to be clean, up to-date, and well staffed. Residents appeared to be engaged. There were a variety of rooms to fit a variety of needs

Not happy!

I could not even go into this community because of the door. I did not have a good feeling about here. The residents were just sitting around and not doing anything. I was not impressed with the community at all.

It's okay!

I feel that this community is severely understaffed. It takes the people a few days to be able to complete things that. My brother likes the food, but he doesn't like the dining hall. They have activities and we like that.

Care and comfort

I like this community a lot. We are very happy with the staff who are excellent with her needs and the care that is needed for her. The environment is nice. She is happy with the meals and the variety. She is active in some of the nice activities. We would recommend this community and it is the right size for what we were needing. we recommend this community for great care for a loved one

Unbearable odor

It is unfair to give an overall rating since I don't know much about Richland other than the fact that the odor of urine was so strong I never got any further than the lobby.

My Mother is Doing Pretty Well Here

So far my mother is doing pretty good here at this community. It is a good looking community, for the most part they do a good job with the cleanliness. We have had a few issues here and there. They are willing to work with us. The care they are providing her with has gotten better. Overall so far everything is well and I would recommend this community.

Quick Tour!!

I took a quick tour of the community. The tour guide was both knowledgeable and nice. The guide was able to answer all of my questions. They explained the amenities and activities that are offered to the residents. While i took my tour i did see that the community was clean and the staff were nice.

Review of Brookdale Lawndale Park - Greensboro, NC

visited again on 326 and looked at more apt. options waiting pricing options. Granddaughter went with me since her and grandson have power of attorney and their main concern is pricing but want a pvt room.

I really can't complain about their c...

I really can't complain about their cleanliness or friendliness! We just had some issues with their communication. There was definitely some information that they didn't disclose in the beginning. Their Personal Care Plan rates are extremely specific, and they add up so fast! They can easily double the amount of money you pay per month! It just seemed like they really kept that under the rug until it was too late. Other than that, we were very pleased with the care she received.

Great care, and a kind staff

Overall they do a great job here! It's a nice looking place, and the rooms themselves are lovely. The staff have all been very kind and caring, Mom is always telling me how nice everyone is to her! However one area that they really need to work on is their activities. They don't have many in the first place, and from what I've seen they don't make much of an effort to get people involved. They post an activities schedule, but the print on it is so small that I can barely read it, and my vision is fine! The food could also use improvement. It's nutritious, but not very exciting.

Brookdale Lawndale Park is a beautifully maintained Assisted Living community also offering Alzheimer’s and dementia care services. With a continuum of support, our loving family provides assistance for those needing help with daily activities. Residents have the security of knowing they can remain here, in their home, without having to relocate and separate from their familiar surroundings and friendships, should their needs change over time.Our residents enjoy a socially active retirement community. Yet should you need a helping hand from our warm and friendly staff, we also offer complete Assisted Living services, tailor-made to your needs. The services we provide focus on wellness to help you maintain your health, so you can live as independently as possible.