Brookdale Northwest Greensboro - Greensboro, NC

Brookdale Northwest Greensboro - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Facilities clean and maintained; some areas showing their age. Staff friendly and professional.

Wasn't accepted....

After touring this facility, I found that it was quite nice. The staff were friendly, and it looked like a nice place. However, my loved one could not be accepted into the facility due to the physical health risk that it could have presented.

We were greeted by extremely friendly staff throughout the facility. Competent and caring individuals were present as we toured. It was our #1 choice for mom after touring 6 other facilities in our immediate area. The rooms are a sufficient size and the activities are numerous. The dining area was clean and the food seemed to be enjoyed by the residents as well as the staff. Choices were available. This facility's employees cared for all the residents.

Very receptive staff!

This Brookdale location is great! Though my primary concern is the fact that rooms and facilities are not cleaned and maintained as often as I would like, the staff is very helpful and receptive to resident and family requests, and any issues are addressed and taken care of in a timely manner. One of the staff members even went the extra mile and cleaned my loved one's bathroom herself when it started to become dirty. Overall, I am pleased with Brookdale!

Paid for bathing services. After one week mom had not been bathed. Had to talk to several people before making this happen. Also, other places allow family to have lunch, they did not offer this nor mention if this is an option. Did not find the senior staff as friendly as those at other assistant living facilities.
The cost is affordable and better than most assistant living.
You will need to make sure that your loved ones are receiving the services paid for. However, my mom seems to like it.

Smaller Community

When on my tour in this community, it had seemed to me that the doors are not so safe for my loved one for the fear of wandering off. Otherwise, the community is very nice in and out. The building is smaller than I expected and I also felt the community did not offer as much activities as Mom would like. The room are gorgeous and clean. The staff are kind and welcoming.

Surprisingly well!

I decided to move Mom from one place to Brookdale and even though it is much bigger than what she is used to she is doing very well. I spend quiet some time there and come at different times of the day. Th place is always nice and clean and the staff are wonderful. Mom is not very social because of her dementia but she has participated in some activities and being as social as she can be. I haven't heard any complaints about the food and I'm sure the experience will continue to go well.

Mixed experience

Our short experience with Brookdale Northwest Greensboro was somewhat of a mixed one. It didn't end up being a great match for our loved one, she wasn't as prepared for independent living as we had hoped. The facility itself is very nice looking, and the staff seemed friendly enough. However, they did seem understaffed to me. People were always hurrying around, and if you used the call button the response times could be quite long. I do think it seemed like a nice place, and is worth a look for those whose loved ones don't need much assistance.

Very nice looking, our second choice

We toured this location when we were looking into options for our loved one. We were very impressed by what we saw her, and our search eventually came down to this community and one other. This was a very nice looking facility, and the staff were all very friendly. They looked like they had a very good variety of activities as well!

Good Experience Overall

Greensboro Manor has been pretty good to work with. My mother is still there. The only thing she's complaining about is that she's having an issue with being in a room with somebody. I think if she had a private room she'd be happy. Overall it's been a good experience.

You end up spending a lot of money on things like medicine administration but it's well worth the other care options you're getting, like assistance with showering. At least she's safe and their medical team are going to notice things because they're involved.

They have some good food and a grand piano in the lobby. They don't go to walmart every week like they advertised.

Have seen this facility before, my Au...

Have seen this facility before, my Aunt was there several years ago.

This would be my pick. It is so cozy...

This would be my pick. It is so cozy, feels as home & area is beautiful, lots of trees.

Brookdale Northwest Greensboro provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Greensboro Manor we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.